One of key to eat will live long...

And nowhere in there does it say that it is "good" fat, it says it has less total fat and saturated fat than "many popular cuts of beef and chicken", which seriously how much more vague can you get? It doesn't even say which cuts they are, but Id bet money that "popular" is a gross exaggeration. Boss Hog? Bacon Today? Can we get a little more biased, a wiki articale would be more reliable source. I'm not even saying don't eat bacon, I'm say that you trying to say that bacon is "good" fat, it's not, that article doesn't even say that it is. It's simple, bacon has saturated fat, saturated fat is the "bad" fat. If it's the bad kind of fat, it can't be the good kind of fat. This isn't complicated.

Here's a huge clue about what kind of fat bacon has.....animal fat is saturated fat. But here's a 3 page article from webMD explaining the difference between good fat (unsaturated) and bad fat (saturated). You'd think that would be enough for you, saturated is bad, unsaturated is good. But whatever man here you go.

Fat Facts: Essential Fatty Acids, Saturated Fat, and Trans Fat

Saturated fat is concentrated in fatty meats, and full-fat dairy foods including cheese, ice cream, and whole milk. Animal foods supply most saturated fat in our diet. But highly saturated vegetable fats such as coconut oil, palm, palm kernel oil, and cocoa butter are also unhealthy. They're widely used in packaged foods including milk chocolate, cookies, crackers, and snack chips.

google man, it's a wonderful tool.

Now prove to me, show me something that actually says that bacon is good fat, because if you read your own link you might find that it does not say that bacon is good fat.

cool-story-bro.jpg
Wait a min.. I mean cool story sis.

Link still don't said anything about bacon is bad fat at all. Your link just said saturated fat are "bad" or "meat" which not good enough for me. How we know which meat? Cow? Chicken? fish?

What google? :aw:

Remember I talked about paleo diet. I prefer to build muscles over become skinny for diet.

For The Love Of Bacon | Paleo Diet Lifestyle

Nutrition-wise, we know that bacon is not the villain that it’s made out to be. Dietary saturated fat and cholesterol are good for us

Even 105-year-old woman says eating bacon every day and you still think bacon is bad? Okayy.

hint: Most vegan (without eat bread too) people are awful skinny and plant don't give you build muscles unlike meat.

Bacon is very health and it's good fat. Don't confused with bacon hamburger which it is not health and bad fat, just rid of bread.

http://bacontoday.com/top-10-reasons-bacon-is-actually-healthy-for-you/

We are on paleo and we feels so great and rid fat and build muscles so easy.
Paleo-food-pyramid.png

cool-story-bro.jpg
Wait a min.. I mean cool story sis.

Link still don't said anything about bacon is bad fat at all. Your link just said saturated fat are "bad" or "meat" which not good enough for me. How we know which meat? Cow? Chicken? fish?

What google? :aw:

Remember I talked about paleo diet. I prefer to build muscles over become skinny for diet.

For The Love Of Bacon | Paleo Diet Lifestyle

Even 105-year-old woman says eating bacon every day and you still think bacon is bad? Okayy.

hint: Most vegan (without eat bread too) people are awful skinny and plant don't give you build muscles unlike meat.

ALL meat fat is saturated fat, saturated fat is the bad fat. It' the the bad fat because it's loaded with calories. Look I'm not arguing whether or not you should eat meat, or whether or not you should bread. I have been working out like mad lately and I mostly eat meat and vegeatables, very little grains, aka bread, but I try to make that meat lean meat, as low in saturated fat as you can get it. Saturated fat os loaded, freaking loaded with calories and it's not something that is required by you body because you are an animal and can make your own saturated fat. You made a false statement, that bacon is good fat, that is incorrect. I cannot make it any plainer than saturated fat, the fat in meat, any meat, all meat, is the bad fat, the fat from plants like nuts and avocados is the unsaturated fat, the good fat. These are fats you require because you are not a plant and your body cannot make it own it's own. Those good fats are very important in cell function and metabolism. I AM NO SAYING DON'T EAT IT BACON OR MEAT, you are just confused about what is good fat and bad fat. That's it, that's all. You don't believe me? I don't really care, it's still true whether you believe it or not. There is plenty of documentation out there to verify what I am saying, you want to live in the dark. By all means, proceed.

Grease from the bacon=bad fat...which is obvious. Many people already know that too much bacon is bad for you.

Well i'm gonna live forever! We had a pig named bacon when i was younger. We had one names sausage too.

There is no way I could do it. I'd put on 10 lbs in a month easily.

I do eat turkey bacon, but not regularly.

The problem is with the process. You have to look at the processes food goes through and the type of fat content it produces.

You'd be better off with grilled pork loin.

weird thing butter supposes to be real bad for you, and wines and how come the french consume alot of that and they live long? same goes for italians and their cheese and bread...

ALL meat fat is saturated fat, saturated fat is the bad fat. It' the the bad fat because it's loaded with calories. Look I'm not arguing whether or not you should eat meat, or whether or not you should bread. I have been working out like mad lately and I mostly eat meat and vegeatables, very little grains, aka bread, but I try to make that meat lean meat, as low in saturated fat as you can get it. Saturated fat os loaded, freaking loaded with calories and it's not something that is required by you body because you are an animal and can make your own saturated fat. You made a false statement, that bacon is good fat, that is incorrect. I cannot make it any plainer than saturated fat, the fat in meat, any meat, all meat, is the bad fat, the fat from plants like nuts and avocados is the unsaturated fat, the good fat. These are fats you require because you are not a plant and your body cannot make it own it's own. Those good fats are very important in cell function and metabolism. I AM NO SAYING DON'T EAT IT BACON OR MEAT, you are just confused about what is good fat and bad fat. That's it, that's all. You don't believe me? I don't really care, it's still true whether you believe it or not. There is plenty of documentation out there to verify what I am saying, you want to live in the dark. By all means, proceed.

You made a false statement about all meats are bad which it was not true.

Fat Facts: Essential Fatty Acids, Saturated Fat, and Trans Fat
The link you posted about all meats and it was NOT CLEAR which meats it talked about. You forget about processed meat and whole meat. Yes, processed meat is very bad saturated fat but whole meat? NO!

Don't believe me?

2011 TEDxManhattan Fellow: Artist Stefani Bardin - YouTube

Watch yourself.
Processed vs. Whole Food: A Stomach’s Perspective [Video] | Fooducate

That's why paleo diet don't recommend processed meat at all.

The Paleo Diet: What to Eat

DID YOU KNOW Avacadoes is 88% FAT !! lol
im not kidding but its not the animals fat nor the mono unsatuarated sludge

coke cola great toilet cleaner..bit of a worry it better than hydro cholric acid,coke get rust off to

You made a false statement about all meats are bad which it was not true.

No, no I didn't. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand and what you interpret. I said meat has the bad fat, not that meat is bad.

This is the problem you are having with the article you posted. It does not say that the fat in bacon is good, it says it has less total fat than "many popular" cuts of beef and chicken. Which is dubious to say the least, there are many lean cuts of beef that would have less fat than bacon and ANY cut of chicken with the skin removed would have less fat than bacon. BUT saying that it has less fat, we're talking about the same kind of fat here btw, saturated, is not the same as saying that is good fat. You have your own skewed interpretation going on that the article does not support.

OOh, and the article doesn't have to say which kind of meat, they mean meat, ALL meat. The fat in meat, all meat, is saturated. This is not something you need to eat, you will not find it on the lists of dily nutritional requirements because you are an animal, you are meat, you can and do make your own saturated fat.

If you look at body builders diets, you are NOT gong to find bacon on there. You'll find stuff like bison, lean proteins low in fat, and when they say fat, they mean saturated, I say this again, because you seem to have a hard time understanding it, the fat in meat, all meat is saturated fat.

I thought of something that might help you understand. When I'm talking about fat and meat, I'm talking about 2 different things. The meat is not the fat and the fat is not the meat. The fat can be removed from the meat, chicken, take the skin off, beef trim the fat off the sides. t's when the fat is all marbled through the meat, like in bacon, that you can't get it out and it's fatty.

Last edited:
DID YOU KNOW Avacadoes is 88% FAT !! lol
im not kidding but its not the animals fat nor the mono unsatuarated sludge

Yes, but that is good natural saturated fat. The same is true for butter. Anything you get that is natural cannot be compared to what is processed. The trade off is the shelf life, but a good refrigerator and weekly trips to the grocery store will solve that problem.

I will say and have said, it's more expensive to eat healthy.

Eat brown rice instead of white and you solve the grain problem..

EDIT: The problem for butter is finding natural butter. I eat Smart Balance 50/50 which is natural butter and oil based.

DAMN YOU ALLLLLL because i almost got bacon this MORNINg but there are too many people ordering. I decied to go back to work. :mad2: I might get BLT for freaking LUNCH but WHERE? :hmm:

One VERY important thing, everyone needs fat. It's very easy for people to make the mistake of cutting out fat. That is were they fail: They are so afraid to eat things like avacados and almonds that they cut out too much fat.

When I think about food I have to resist the idea of dieting. That is the key. People don't believe food can taste good and be good for you because they have been eating junk for so long. It really takes a lifestyle change.

Once you understand this, you don't need an exercise fad to get a beach body.

coke cola great toilet cleaner..bit of a worry it better than hydro cholric acid,coke get rust off to

My dad had a buckle factory and he used coke cola to clean the rust of metal. Dad would tell us if you put a tooth in a class of coke cola the tooth would rot away .

I eat Bacon once in a blue moon...and make sure all the grease is wiped/drained off...as for it making you live a "longer life"...nah...it's genetics ...one of my relatives live to be 104...and many died in their 90's....have a sister at 74. more active than I, keeping up 2 acres of land by herself (she is a widower of 10 years)....does all her lawn work too....Feel an active lifestyle and good food in moderation...along with doctor check-ups does the trick....

Of course you might want to visit the "Fountain of Youth" and take a shower....:giggle:...(not a "golden" one tho')

Yes, but that is good natural saturated fat. The same is true for butter. Anything you get that is natural cannot be compared to what is processed. The trade off is the shelf life, but a good refrigerator and weekly trips to the grocery store will solve that problem.

I will say and have said, it's more expensive to eat healthy.

Eat brown rice instead of white and you solve the grain problem..

EDIT: The problem for butter is finding natural butter. I eat Smart Balance 50/50 which is natural butter and oil based.

63% of the fat in avocados is monounsaturated fats, which helps regulate cholesterol and boosts your metabolism, there's also polyunsaturated and saturated fats but very small amounts. It also has trace amounts of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids :) avocados are a super food!!

Butter is an animal byproduct so it is mostly saturated fat. Coconut oil is as well, but it's an odd one, it's not an animal product but the saturated fatty chains are completely different from the fatty chains in animal saturated fat which is why it's a "healthier" option than butter. It's expensive as well, you are right about that!! I got my Coconut oil at Costco so I got it for a decent price, a 54oz jug of it for 14.99. But I also use it on my skin instead of lotion, hell I've bought body butters for the same price and far less quanitity so if I'm going to cook with it as well it's totally worth it.

But on topic, this woman claims to have lived so long by eating bacon. Unless a doctor claims it I'm taking that with a grain of salt. She could also claim she clipped her fingernails every single day and that's why she's lived so long. She might have lived so long despite eating so much bacon, but because of it? No. Yep, I'd say that has more to do with genetics than anything else. How freaking old is Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones? He's like the poster boy for drug abuse and he's still kicking it. This woman claiming bacon helped her live so long is like him claiming taking massive quantities of drugs for so long has helped him live into a ripe old age.

Back