Restoring Honor Rally at D.C. Today.

kokonut

Reaction score
On August 28, come celebrate America by honoring our heroes, our heritage and our future. Join the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and many more for this non-political event that pays tribute to America’s service personnel and other upstanding citizens who embody our nation’s
founding principles of integrity, truth and honor. Our freedom is possible only if we remain virtuous. Help us restore the values that founded this great nation. On August, 28th, come join us in our pledge to restore honor at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC.
http://www.glennbeck.com/828/restoringhonorqanda.pdf

Restoring Honor - 8.28.10

Also, on August 28, 1963 was the exact date when MLK did his "I have a dream" speech on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial as well. A fortunate coincidence.

A good cause. We need to honor these heroes at every chance we get.

He's pretty sharp and makes a lot of sense on historical issues, the govt, and the WH.

He's an entertainer, same as Jon Stewart.

No. Not in that same vein. I gather you never watched any of his shows? Go on YouTube and see some of his talks. Very engaging and people do learn alot.
By the way, are you in favor of legalizing marijuana?

No. Not in that same vein. I gather you never watched any of his shows? Go on YouTube and see some of his talks. Very engaging and people do learn alot.

Of course so far. ;)

Yeah, Beck has his show on a news channel, and Stewart is on Comedy Central.

I split your post because they are unrelated. This has nothing to do with the thread, but if you wish to discuss this, I am game. I have over 30 years experience in product testing...:giggle:

I split your post because they are unrelated. This has nothing to do with the thread, but if you wish to discuss this, I am game. I have over 30 years experience in product testing...:giggle:

I see. Watch this video. It's fully captioned.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQoCWQ2UnJo&cc=1[/ame]

Back