When you're talking to a boy, what kind of topics that keeps the convo going?

Persoanally, if a guy's not into me, I say "NEXT!" You need to remember you are an amazing person that has a lot to offer a person, and if they can't see that, someone BETTER will! Good luck!

Be yourself. Do not pretend, to make up a false conversation.

Go up to him and introduce yourself and talk about your interests. and ask him about his interest.

Talk about school, your day, ask open ended questions. (the ones that does not have a yes or no answers)

Ask how is his day. Ask what kind of things he likes, etc..

Mainly be yourself.

If you are the shy type. Then you need to rake up some courage.

Quick question. If he is not interested in you then what will you do?

She said it all! :hug:

Be yourself and remember if he doesn't express any interest in you, be prepared to accept the idea he only wants a friend.

A friend is better than a stranger.

Keep in mind, he just may be as nervous and shy like you or even worse so take it easy and not pursue it too quickly. Boys since birth, always took their grand time so you can bet they will be the same, they will take their time.

Except when it comes to youknowwhat.. you take your time dearie!

Loves, this is easier said than done. I suppose you got a more robust skins, feelings than I do. When I get rejected i feel BAD.......like rotten banana skins discarded to the rubbish bin.
but yeah i wish i had the mentality 'i love myself, who cares, next person....'
i *do understand the logic* but i dont understand it for myself, somehow not fitting, but yes it comes a time when i have to realise 'fuck it' it got to be neccessity to say 'next!' so i guess I am beginning to understand this.

hi guys. Sorry for not posting as much. band was calling me.

unfortunately i found out that my crush from drumline is dating a SENIOR girl in drumline. yep i said it. he's dating a SENIOR. but the thing is hes a sophmore like me. and about my age. i found out from my girlfriends that he asked out a senior (her name is sarah mae and my crush name was nick) at band camp in the end of july (perhaps..? at least i think) and sarah mae thought that he was joking with her about nick asking her out. and she said yes anyways. so they had this nervous, awkward relationship and then thats when sarah mae finally realized that they were going out for real and they're more comfortable around themselves now.

THAT made me feel kinda like poopy.. but mostly my mind is kind of in shock that hes dating a senior... Because people my age would rather date people our age instead of older people. but only one of my good friends like dating a guy who is a year older. but bleh.. i'm still kind of sad about it

unfortunately i found out that my crush from drumline is dating a SENIOR girl in drumline. yep i said it. he's dating a SENIOR. but the thing is hes a sophmore like me. and about my age. i found out from my girlfriends that he asked out a senior (her name is sarah mae and my crush name was nick) at band camp in the end of july (perhaps..? at least i think) and sarah mae thought that he was joking with her about nick asking her out. and she said yes anyways. so they had this nervous, awkward relationship and then thats when sarah mae finally realized that they were going out for real and they're more comfortable around themselves now.

THAT made me feel kinda like poopy.. but mostly my mind is kind of in shock that hes dating a senior... Because people my age would rather date people our age instead of older people. but only one of my good friends like dating a guy who is a year older. but bleh.. i'm still kind of sad about it
Never mind him, girl. There's plenty of fishes in the sea.

Time for a fishing trip! :lol:

I was the beast so I did not really into talk with boys since they "hated" me. :lol: But if they didn't, it would not so hard for me to talk with boys. I was so asexual, and now a semi asexual. :)

Be yourself. Do not pretend, to make up a false conversation.

Go up to him and introduce yourself and talk about your interests. and ask him about his interest.

Talk about school, your day, ask open ended questions. (the ones that does not have a yes or no answers)

Ask how is his day. Ask what kind of things he likes, etc..

Mainly be yourself.

If you are the shy type. Then you need to rake up some courage.

Quick question. If he is not interested in you then what will you do?

You took the words right out of my mouth! Exactly, be yourself. You won't like a boy if he change himself to make you like him and then change back to his true self, would you?

Many guys I know are really into sports. Some likes a particular sport and others like general sports. If you like sports, that is great and talk to him about sports. If you know nothing about sports, find out what is his favorite sport and maybe he will explain sport rules to you. You might learn to like his type of sport or maybe not. I know I don't care for sports but there are some women who are really sport-freak (be it football or whatever). If the relationship with this guy doesn't take, don't worry because another one will show up and he might be a better one.

no, its better go straight out, like saying "i want to suck your cock, and will you do my pussy?", LOL, no seriously I'm only joking. Indeed it is awkward to try asking questions like that, so of course it means you don't ask that!, you just treat him/her like your new freind, while it is not entirely easy, try picture this, imagine if you can, what its like to ask your brother's freinds what they do you know like ordinary chatter, my point is don't freak out and think you have to have every right said. it is all a matter of experience, if you have none, well you're gonna gain some. Hell I should be saying this to myself, as i havent seen anybody for quite a long time. Also lastly, it is often the 'worst advices' when someone say be yourself, no dont - it is more about finding out yourself. This is a better way of putting it, I would consider this as a good way of putting your 'anixety' into perspectives and just 'be yourself'. LOL i know its all riddles, but thats just like what Bruce Lee used to say alot, a punch isnt just a punch, you have to do this or that and train long hours, days and months, even years to get it right, and then a punch is indeed just a punch'. Contradictive yes, and that is exactly why alot of people would say to you "just be yourself" - now you know it, it doesnt mean exactly that, but with experience it is!.
Good luck and just be happy with whatever, its just the fun part of life, it isn't like lining up for the war.
Cheers

Me -> :slap: <- Grummer - The OP made it clear that she is 16 and that kind of language shouldn't be around those young ears!!!

May I offer you an advice? When talking about so-and-so, don't use his/her real name (first name), use an alias like "Bobby" or "Peggy Sue" (with quotes so we know it is a made up name). Suppose your friend came to AD to find out why you like AD so much and came across his/her real name, that person would be upset with you.

Oh same with me before. I hate it when guys said yea, no, sure, ok, so simple words. Sometimes I asked guys if they want to play questions and answers games about our life by getting to know eachother. I asked them qq, they answered it than yea, ok, blah. It made them talk more, and then I said ur turn to ask me any questions and I answer. It keep going on. Then we become into conversation.

But, I think you should ask him first if you are really bother him or annoying him by keep text him?

Because most common, that people always said "ahhh she/he keep always text me". I heard of that often. Not to me but friends said that to me about somebody keep text them. Don't mean to offense you.

Oh and other way, I remember I liked one guy before, he can signs good in person then he gave me his screenname. I imed him and start to talking to him, he said yea, no, ok sure all the times. I was wonder why he talk so simple than in person. So I asked some questions, he said yea. He didn't even answer my qq. I figured it out, he can't really read that good, or don't know how to writing. Just few words that's it. Maybe ur guy is similar as this guy?

Back