a fat girl served me lunch at McDonalds

Wirelessly posted

I will share something with you all. Normally this joke would not bother me. I have a "TNT" anger response.. when one thing bothers me I let it add up and add up. Take a pop bottle and shake it. You open it and it overflows ... that's me. Bad bad way to be on this board when I'm feeling like this. My sincere apologies Robin, sorry and next time I will take the time to read and re-read.

Don't you feel bad either Mrs Bucket. On another day it might have been me who got mad.

We all have our off moments. Both you and Robin and bad is far outweighed by your good spirits.

I love you both.

Don't you feel bad either Mrs Bucket. On another day it might have been me who got mad.

We all have our off moments. Both you and Robin and bad is far outweighed by your good spirits.

I love you both.

+1

We all have our days and our faux paux's. Just chalk it up to a learning experience for us all. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

I will share something with you all. Normally this joke would not bother me. I have a "TNT" anger response.. when one thing bothers me I let it add up and add up. Take a pop bottle and shake it. You open it and it overflows ... that's me. Bad bad way to be on this board when I'm feeling like this. My sincere apologies Robin, sorry and next time I will take the time to read and re-read.

Ahhh, No, Ms Bucket, My apologies...ya know I love you all!...My mistake, really. I've such a dry sense of humor and need to keep it in check. Sometimes we all think some things are "funny" but to others they are not...no ill intent was meant at all...

I really like it when a thread can actually turn out well and we all learn something.

:ily: my friends!

Wirelessly posted

Oceanbreeze said:
I really like it when a thread can actually turn out well and we all learn something.

:ily: my friends!

+1 oh well said girl!

Awww what a sweet thread. :)

I love happy endings! Glad we all learned a few things here.

RR has a dry sense of humor. I have seen it before. My years working in machine shops has jaded my views a bit, in that I tolerate tasteless jokes more than the average person. I know RR means well.

:grouphug:

Back