Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Reaction score
2 Corinthians 4:5-6 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Charles Spurgeon was a minister often accused of being "controversial". One day a friend of Spurgeon's remarked, "So, I hear you are in hot water again."

"No, I'm not the one in hot water," Spurgeon answered. "The other fellows are. I'm the man who makes the water boil!"

We're living in amazing times. Wars are being waged. Prophecy is being fulfilled. And we, what are we doing exactly?

More than ever before, we should be focusing on the condition of our heart before the Lord and in prayer for God to open the eyes of the blind. We should be talking about the truth of Messiah daily with those who don't yet know Him. Who cares if people think it's controversial? This is not the time to care what people think of us! This is the time to get the water boiling!

On a short note* Texas is so very hot that nobody can really work out in the hot sun because of the hot heat wave and the weather really needs to cool down but have you thought more about what Jesus Christ had to say, reading the KJV Holy Bible and pondering, meditating upon His Word continually ? :angel: :thumb:

Good to hearing from you....

May I kindly ask why some of you choose KJV ?

Heath,

Thought that u won't be back here for few months? :confused: Kicked out from boot camp??? I bet that u were JohnnyE. :whistle:

Heath said:
Thanks, I am going to get in the best shape of my life and be in Texas for 3 months. I will post before and after pictures :) :thumb:

3 months? U posted this one in early of July. It is not even 3 months yet. U are here now? Scratch my head.

heath, you can pick any wars, or any times in the pst few thousand years, and it could be used to prove prophcies were coming true.

No I was not kicked out of boot camp. The heat wave is way too hot to continue and in the interest and safety of people in boot camp it has been postponed until it cools down then will continue with boot camp. I am still in Texas. It is way too hot !!!!! :mad:

Who is JohnnyE :confused: :dunno:

Hi Y, The KJV Holy Bible it is the authorized verison. There has been many attempts to destroy the KJV Holy Bible throughout history and God protects His Word. This tract will explain what happened. :angel:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0031/0031_01.asp

deafdyke said:
heath, you can pick any wars, or any times in the pst few thousand years, and it could be used to prove prophcies were coming true.

The founding of Israel in 1948 is very un-mistakeable and in one day. Israel was founded all in one day ! That is how I know we are in the End Times. It is very clear and very un-mistakeable.

actually Y, some ultra conservatives think that the KJB is the ONLY RIGHT version for English speakers. I know BJU and Pensecola Christian college both have a kjo tenant.

IcedTeaRulz said:
I noticed that JohnnyE's posts, same grammers as yours. Don't fool or trick on us. :nono:

That was not me. I already yelled at my cousin. I am going to lay down and go to bed. I need to cool down in an air conditioned bedroom and drink alots of cold water. I am very sunburned and lost some weight and I am becoming physically fit which is a good thing and I feel a whole alots better losing some weight too so that is good news. :) :thumb:

deafdyke said:
actually Y, some ultra conservatives think that the KJB is the ONLY RIGHT version for English speakers. I know BJU and Pensecola Christian college both have a kjo tenant.

There's quite a few (such as Heath) that think that KJV is more accurate than the original text in Hebrew or even the Septuagint in Greek. :crazy:

Personally, I think it's kind of sad as the KJV is one of the worst translations. But it's the version that their beliefs come from, so obviously they'd think it's the best. They simply don't know any better.

KJV is good and its only for England, bec those language speak of theirs. KJV is not alone been authorizes, Contemporary English Version and also New Life Translations also authorized, bec its our language. Japanese, Chineses, Russians, and etc translate also for their language and authorized. I read CEV Holy Bible.

christlovedeaf said:
KJV is good and its only for England, bec those language speak of theirs. KJV is not alone been authorizes, Contemporary English Version and also New Life Translations also authorized, bec its our language. Japanese, Chineses, Russians, and etc translate also for their language and authorized. I read CEV Holy Bible.

Authorized by whom?

Heath said:
That was not me. I already yelled at my cousin. I am going to lay down and go to bed. I need to cool down in an air conditioned bedroom and drink alots of cold water. I am very sunburned and lost some weight and I am becoming physically fit which is a good thing and I feel a whole alots better losing some weight too so that is good news. :) :thumb:
oh really?? JohnnyE was not you? I NEVER will believe you... once you admit that was your cousin typed this.. who is your cousin... let me repeatly says, cousin is damn you heath!!!

MAKE ANNOUNCE: HEATH IS KNOWN AS JOHNNYE

please stop to make another SN in forums.. ANOTHER SCREEN NAME IS USELESSS..... *SIGH*

XBGMER said:
oh really?? JohnnyE was not you? I NEVER will believe you... once you admit that was your cousin typed this.. who is your cousin... let me repeatly says, cousin is damn you heath!!!

MAKE ANNOUNCE: HEATH IS KNOWN AS JOHNNYE

please stop to make another SN in forums.. ANOTHER SCREEN NAME IS USELESSS..... *SIGH*

true true true still dont believe it from him lol :lol:

There are different denominations and scholars and etc, evaluate very carefully if its accurate.

IcedTeaRulz said:
I noticed that JohnnyE's posts, same grammers as yours. Don't fool or trick on us. :nono:

Thats what I thought...
SxyPorkie

Heath had been bashing gays and lesbians... verse vice JohnnyE did same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back