Everything about iPhone

Aw, It look easy remove battery as it can be replace an aftermarket Extended life battery who need extra life for travel better than stock battery. Cool!

Yup but harder to replace the screen because all of part need be apart before remove the screen.

In iPhone 3GS, screen is easier to replace because of have open the front at first place.

Wow - there was absolutely no mention of everything that was better about the EVO vs iPhone, and there were false statements about a lot of points as well:

• Conveniently missed that the EVO has SD memory up to 32GB and comes with 8GB
  • 802.11b/g is NOT $10.00 extra
  • iPhone 4 does not have a front-facing 5 megapixel camera, it is only 0.3 megapixels (VGA)
  • "Only 6 hours" for EVO battery life is a completely false statement
  • Completely skips over 4G network, removable battery, multitasking, HD Youtube, Youtube with captions, HD TV streaming, and price - all which are better on the EVO.

At the very least, Engadget, which is an absolutely pro-iPhone site, gave an extremely well balanced view on both phones:
iPhone 4 or EVO 4G: which one should you get? -- Engadget

Dennis, I beg to differ; the iPhone 4 has a 5 mega-pixel still camera.

Wow - there was absolutely no mention of everything that was better about the EVO vs iPhone, and there were false statements about a lot of points as well:

• Conveniently missed that the EVO has SD memory up to 32GB and comes with 8GB

• 802.11b/g is NOT $10.00 extra

• iPhone 4 does not have a front-facing 5 megapixel camera, it is only 0.3 megapixels (VGA)

• "Only 6 hours" for EVO battery life is a completely false statement

• Completely skips over 4G network, removable battery, multitasking, HD Youtube, Youtube with captions, HD TV streaming, and price - all which are better on the EVO.

At the very least, Engadget, which is an absolutely pro-iPhone site, gave an extremely well balanced view on both phones:
iPhone 4 or EVO 4G: which one should you get? -- Engadget

iPhone s front-facing web cam is 1.3 MB VGA not 0.3 MB. I saw iPhone 4 at AT&T store last Saturday. VGA cam video was very clear. not blurring

I just ordered iPhone 4 at AT&T. Receipt says ships in 7-10 days. I wonder if this turns out to be faster than Apple ship July 14. If getting it, cancel my order at Apple. I hope to get it next week. :fingersx:

I thought you may wants to know that sprint will have Samsung Epic 4G coming soon i am trying to compare iphone 4, htc evo 4g and epic 4g

Wirelessly posted

I would love an iPhone 4 but it seems fragile and have no insurance under a phone carrier which I have on my phone. Also, theres no physical keyboard which Im more comfortable typing on.

You can check to see if you are eligible for an upgrade by typing in *639# on the call button on your iphone. You will get a response via "text" message to see if you are eligible or not.

Back