Jon Huntsman Drop out Of Race

Meh, IMO Mitt will probably be a slight upgrade over Obama..... It's really hard to find someone that would be worse than Obama.

Meh, IMO Mitt will probably be a slight upgrade over Obama..... It's really hard to find someone that would be worse than Obama.

apparently... the public had already lost confidence in GOP including Mitt. Looks like they're much worse than Obama. All thanks to Gingrich, Palin, and Bush.

that's why Obama's not even trying. he's just golfing around with that smug on his face.

Methinks Huntsman was encouraged to drop out in order to throw more SC primary votes Romney's way. Maybe the Romney supporters aren't so confident after all. :hmm:

The talk that I hear locally (SC), face-to-face and on the radio, is that many people will vote for Romney only because they think that he has a better chance to win but they really prefer Santorum.

Methinks Huntsman was encouraged to drop out in order to throw more SC primary votes Romney's way. Maybe the Romney supporters aren't so confident after all. :hmm:

The talk that I hear locally (SC), face-to-face and on the radio, is that many people will vote for Romney only because they think that he has a better chance to win but they really prefer Santorum.

Nawww, they prefer Ron Paul. He came in second. :giggle:

Nawww, they prefer Ron Paul. He came in second. :giggle:
Not in SC. ;)

BTW (slightly off topic), we got a creepy robocall from Romney a few days ago. His voice actually addressed Hubby and me by name before going into his spiel. :eek3:

Since last posting to you about the polls, we've gotten many more calls of polls and speeches. Romney and Gingrich groups seem to be making the most robocalls to us. I did get one from the Ron Paul group. :)

I do like not Santorum ! The only GOP candidate I liked was Rick Perry but after I heard in in a few debates I realizes he will would be able to debate Obama. I have never seen just a poor group of candidates running for president! And Obama is one of them!
I am sure pressure was put on Huntsman to drop out, I heard GOP is trying to get the rest of candidates to drop out so Romney can be the GOP nominee.
Maybe I will look into Milky Way and see if there is any places for rent there!
That should far enough away from Earth if Romney become p----, I can't get myself to say it!!

I do like not Santorum ! The only GOP candidate I liked was Rick Perry but after I heard in in a few debates I realizes he will would be able to debate Obama. I have never seen just a poor group of candidates running for president! And Obama is one of them!
I am sure pressure was put on Huntsman to drop out, I heard GOP is trying to get the rest of candidates to drop out so Romney can be the GOP nominee.
Maybe I will look into Milky Way and see if there is any places for rent there!
That should far enough away from Earth if Romney become p----, I can't get myself to say it!!
Personally, I don't worry about it. I try to make the best choice I can before voting. Whatever the result is, I live with it the best I can. The President of the United States isn't the King of the Universe. :)

Just got another Romney group robocall reminding me to vote Saturday.

Just got another Romney group robocall reminding me to vote Saturday.

I have a nice baseball hat that I bought at Goodwill...on the front it has these stitched images:

651920500530-c.jpg

Having lived in Georgia near South Carolina for awhile I recognized it . :)

Oh, the hat I got cost me $1.50. Cheap!

Not in SC. ;)

BTW (slightly off topic), we got a creepy robocall from Romney a few days ago. His voice actually addressed Hubby and me by name before going into his spiel. :eek3:

Since last posting to you about the polls, we've gotten many more calls of polls and speeches. Romney and Gingrich groups seem to be making the most robocalls to us. I did get one from the Ron Paul group. :)

Was RP's robocall creepy?

Not in SC. ;)

Were the Romney and Gingrich calls creepy?

Was RP's robocall creepy?
No, because it was generic and didn't include our names.

Usually we don't listen to the entire calls but delete them. The Romney call started out with our names in the greeting.

We also get tons of candidate mailings.

One interesting mailing was a large post card that criticized one candidate on one side, and another candidate on the flip side. It was from a PAC, not another candidate.

Were the Romney and Gingrich calls creepy?
Not the calls themselves because I don't listen to them. As soon as I can tell it's a robocall, I delete it. The Romney one was just because he addressed us by name at the beginning. That was too personal.

Back