Hey NFL Football Fans! Welcome back

Gonna root for my St. Louis Rams as usual.. hehe...

BTW an AD fantasy league?? I'm interested in getting in.. let me know..hehe

wait a min?! there is AD league for fantasy football league?! c'mon!

HIT ME UP!!! pm me for more info..

mom...im GAMER!!

ive been playing fantasy football for a long time and yes, im good at it :D

dont assume that i suck... watch out, mom-

mom...im GAMER!!

ive been playing fantasy football for a long time and yes, im good at it :D

dont assume that i suck... watch out, mom-

Why in the world would I assume that???? (However since I haven't played in YEARS I probably will this season lol)

Carolina Panthers for me. Such young team this year, so many rookies. Hopefully they will give fans a good season this year.

Jaguars play the Dolphins tonight at 7:30...(pre-season)....we've ordered Pizza!....

What I want tonight is no injury on both teams rock. These useless preseason games stink becuse of the rain. Last week the Dolphins played in the same elements and tonight we are going into Jax and it's raining, again! I do not care if the Dolphins win or lose, as long as there are no injuries - on both teams.

__

What I want tonight is no injury on both teams rock. These useless preseason games stink becuse of the rain. Last week the Dolphins played in the same elements and tonight we are going into Jax and it's raining, again! I do not care if the Dolphins win or lose, as long as there are no injuries - on both teams.

__

Seems they changed the time to 8:30....and yea...it's raining now...

Wirelessly posted

My team kicks off Sept 12 , whoohooo can't wait! Patriot nation day with visitor Bengals lol Go Patriots!!!

Very exciting moment, we won our first game of the season:dance2: Brady looked happy, and handsome as ever :naughty: Patriot family :h5:

Very exciting moment, we won our first game of the season:dance2: Brady looked happy, and handsome as ever :naughty: Patriot family :h5:

Oh hush :pfft: rub it in why don't ya?? I didn't get to watch Peyton play had a demanding 2 yr old but didn't matter :(:( next week should be interesting... manning v. Manning can't wait to watch the sibling rivalery!!

Oh hush :pfft: rub it in why don't ya?? I didn't get to watch Peyton play had a demanding 2 yr old but didn't matter :(:( next week should be interesting... manning v. Manning can't wait to watch the sibling rivalery!!

I hope to see this game:giggle:

NE Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Sunday Night Football

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

NE Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Sunday Night Football

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Nope. Next week BUF vs NE and NYJ vs MIA

Go Dolphins! Brett Favre choked big time (3 int plus 1 fumble for MIA TD). So far I think week 2 games are pretty crazy!!!

NE vs MIA on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, October 4th.

Back