How do you become deaf?

Born deaf and it was blood gene conflicted.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
My dad fucked my mom while she was pregnant and his dick went in my ear causing me to become deaf...

Seriously, I was born hearing but became deaf due to a common childhood illness.

:laugh2: u better be jokin me buddy :D

I am deaf and CP cause my mom got german messale (spell error) that's why I got deaf and CP. Thanks god I am not blind or not mental problem.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
My dad fucked my mom while she was pregnant and his dick went in my ear causing me to become deaf...

Seriously, I was born hearing but became deaf due to a common childhood illness.

:laugh2:

My nerve damaged as I grew in my first year. The result of this are deafness and cerebral palsy. Nerves are somewhere in cerebellum. Auditory nerves and mobility nerves are in almost same area.

I was born deaf *pop*

I have 4 sisters and my 3rd oldest sister is deaf too but 4th is hearing. I'm the last in family. :(

I was born deaf, the only one in the ENTIRE family line...no one has a history of deafness..........they think something happened to me after I was born.......we will see - if my children are deaf okay then it is the gene...

hmm

was born deaf but had got sick cuz of spiral something (SP) blah but my parents didn't know til I was a year old ugh

was born deaf. dunno why but think its genetic since my sis is deaf as well.

Mine is totally mystery.

Do I born deaf? Do I cause by sickness to become deaf? Or my originaly parents slap me silly and damge important keys of inner ears of mine?

Answer is unknown.

My mum told me that I was almost dead but I was alive. Whew, I am glad. I am here.

No idea really abt myself. My mum said I was born hearing and must have lost my hearing when I was a baby. Really, I just consider myself deaf since birth anyway. Nobody in my family that I know of who were born deaf. I have a deaf cousin who is twice as old as I am, and he lost his hearing due to illness and he also has a little CP. Lost his twin sister too.

Back