Phonak Naida Ultra Power?

Up=Ultra Power SP = Super Power. Up is for more profound losses. I don't listen to much music. I really just hear the bass.

I never listen to the radio, but I like live symphony concerts as there is lots to see also. If I go I sit in the front row. My daughter is a symphony musician so I get that advantage.

I don't think in my case it makes that much difference. Maybe you could get a trial of both to see how they work for you with music.

I wish I could be more helpful.

that is interesting nice! UP or Super Power both?
I am pretty sometimes radio seems environment sound

I listen to music all the time with my Naida, no problem at all. Haven't tried it in a concert setting yet. Music sounds fine to me.

Which one do you have, the UP or the SP?

Also, for those of you with Naidas, which accessories, if any, do you have? Does anyone use a personal FM system with it, like for public meetings or lectures and such?

Which one do you have, the UP or the SP?

Also, for those of you with Naidas, which accessories, if any, do you have? Does anyone use a personal FM system with it, like for public meetings or lectures and such?

I have the new Nadia S UP with mypilot. The "S" means with the new Spice chip.

I have the IX UP. I just use the NoizFree Musiclink to listen to my ipod or stuff on the computer. I tried the MyPilot remote back when I tried the V, didn't much care for it. Tried the iCom for a short while last fall, didn't care for it (preferred the MusicLink). The iCom is more like a neckloop, and I'd rather have something right on my ear right next to the HA for the best sound. Don't have any use for an FM.

yep LOL mine is the same color she has, purple =D and they're awesome! totally better than my old one which I find pretty boring...

Just ordered my Naida SV UP Today!! should have them in less than a week with the earmolds. So Excited!!!

I'll be interested in hearing how you like it.

If someone is sort of on the cusp for either choosing a CI or an ultra-powered hearing aid, would the Naida fit into that slot?

If someone is sort of on the cusp for either choosing a CI or an ultra-powered hearing aid, would the Naida fit into that slot?

I don't know who you are asking, but CI is very effective in late deafened people who have a reference for what the world sounds like.

Or do you mean would it be a good last hearing aid before CI, as you already decided on CI?

I was just asking generally; thanks for answering.

As for your questions, yes, all of the above! I learned a lot I didn't know about CIs at the recent HLAA convention, from speakers, from the vendor booths, and from chatting with people with them. It was enough to make me possibly consider getting one for my right ear.

However, I also believe that the best option is the least non-invasive one, and I certainly still benefit from hearing aids. Whether it's the MOST benefit possible, that I don't know.

I am very experience my cochlear implant and hearing aid!

I was just asking generally; thanks for answering.

As for your questions, yes, all of the above! I learned a lot I didn't know about CIs at the recent HLAA convention, from speakers, from the vendor booths, and from chatting with people with them. It was enough to make me possibly consider getting one for my right ear.

However, I also believe that the best option is the least non-invasive one, and I certainly still benefit from hearing aids. Whether it's the MOST benefit possible, that I don't know.

I know a good handful of people who have used a naida just to get auditory stim before their CI or used naidas on each ear before surgery and some who still use a naida in their unimplanted ear and CI in the other.. then again I also know some people who would rather wear just the one CI..
Have you tried the naida? Also try the ultra power from oticon. I've heard it's good as well:p

Back