****spoiler**** Ufc Ppv

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of my former co-worker told me Matt Hamill gave his 10 UFC PPV tickets to his friends and Matt told them, they have to pay themselves airplane tickets to Las Vegas, so Matt could be involve UFC PPV on August at Las Vegas... One of reporter was very upsetting for Matt reveleaded his 10 UFC PPV tickets on August, he should keep secret till TUF 3/Ultimate Fighting on June 24 is over... So, keep eye on UFC.com or whatever...

farewell65 said:
One of my former co-worker told me Matt Hamill gave his 10 UFC PPV tickets to his friends and Matt told them, they have to pay themselves airplane tickets to Las Vegas, so Matt could be involve UFC PPV on August at Las Vegas... One of reporter was very upsetting for Matt reveleaded his 10 UFC PPV tickets on August, he should keep secret till TUF 3/Ultimate Fighting on June 24 is over... So, keep eye on UFC.com or whatever...

You mentioned "could be" that mean no spoil here. I would expect Matt Hamill to fight on June 24th - The Ultimate Fighter Live. Last two TUF's finals that put all "loser" fighers there before Prime Time of TUF Live. No TUF fighters step into PPV right away after TUF Live expect TUF winners...until next or two PPV. Even I don't think UFC wants to get Matt on PPV this August...then he would be in The Ultimate Fight Night (after UFC August PPV) this fall....until he get impression win(s).

UFC usually to give few tickets to any fighters to attend future events.

Unless you have any link about reporter's upsetting?.

MaxUFC said:
You mentioned "could be" that mean no spoil here. I would expect Matt Hamill to fight on June 24th - The Ultimate Fighter Live. Last two TUF's finals that put all "loser" fighers there before Prime Time of TUF Live. No TUF fighters step into PPV right away after TUF Live expect TUF winners...until next or two PPV. Even I don't think UFC wants to get Matt on PPV this August...then he would be in The Ultimate Fight Night (after UFC August PPV) this fall....until he get impression win(s).

UFC usually to give few tickets to any fighters to attend future events.

Unless you have any link about reporter's upsetting?.

I have no idea at all, one of my worker told me abt all, I will try ask him abt link or anything, but he look serious abt Hamill gave his 10 UFC PPV tickets to his friends for UFC PPV on August at Las Vegas...

Back