Who rather cats or dogs?

vphreak

Reaction score
I love cats all of my life. cats are so fun to play w/. and get clawed all over me. It's so fun. I won't mind dogs but my apt won't let me have dogs. oh well.. that's sad. but it's good to have cats around to keep me company. and some love

I rather cats, since I grew up all my life with cats, but I dont mind dogs. Unless, they are goin to be VERY SMALL dog.

SUCH AS pug, Chihuhua, and small dogs. u kno.

I would always still live with cats, no matter what.

I prefer cats over dogs because cats don't smell up the house like dogs. Dogs become smelly and have to give them baths to cleanse and make them nice smelling again, ergh. We don't need to do that with cats as they keep themselves CLEAN! :P
I have 2 burmese cats...I'm in the breeding business with my Mum in law, she has 4 queen (females) burmeses. 2 of them are chocolate (actually they're called Champagne) (same as siameses), 1 is sable brown, 1 is tortie red.

My desexed cat, Rosie, is a sable brown and Pizza's a blue tortie. You could go to http://www.burmese.org if you want and learn a bit about what Burmeses are like, etc. :)

Cheers,
Goldie

:repost:

Rather have both.

Dogs to help you with doors and stuff like that and keep the stranger out of ur way.

Cats, cuddling up and whole bit. :)

How is it a repost, Sheildtalisman?

I would rather have a cat instead of a dog myself, but I already have them both, along with some fish. My boys want a dog, so we have a dog for them to play around with outside.

I have always lived in a house full of cats when I was growing up. Very few times with some dogs.

Originally posted by ChelEler
How is it a repost, Sheildtalisman?

I would rather have a cat instead of a dog myself, but I already have them both, along with some fish. My boys want a dog, so we have a dog for them to play around with outside.

I have always lived in a house full of cats when I was growing up. Very few times with some dogs.

I've grown up with cats all my life as well. At one point, my sister and I had accumulated *14* cats!!! Poor Mum and Dad, hehehe. At least, Dad fell in love with cats despite saying he hated cats. I'd catch him snuggling with a few cats in the loungeroom but he'd push them off the minute I walked in, hahaha! In the last 5 years before he died, he didn't mind cats sitting on his lap.

Always a cat lover!
Cheers,
Goldie

Attachments

• fetta1.jpg
    fetta1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 117
Originally posted by WaterRats13
I prefer cats over dogs because cats don't smell up the house like dogs. Dogs become smelly and have to give them baths to cleanse and make them nice smelling again, ergh. We don't need to do that with cats as they keep themselves CLEAN! :P
I have 2 burmese cats...I'm in the breeding business with my Mum in law, she has 4 queen (females) burmeses. 2 of them are chocolate (actually they're called Champagne) (same as siameses), 1 is sable brown, 1 is tortie red.

My desexed cat, Rosie, is a sable brown and Pizza's a blue tortie. You could go to http://www.burmese.org if you want and learn a bit about what Burmeses are like, etc. :)

Cheers,
Goldie

Here's a pic of Pizza (nickname, heheh...her professional name is Meaux Confetti Purretti)

Goldie

Attachments

• fettaadult.jpg
    fettaadult.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 119
If you die, a dog will howl and moan and be genuinely sad. But a cat will play with your toe tags as you're dead body is being wheeled out the door.

Cats ROCK

OH JEEZ LOLO

but for me im an animal lover and i love all walks of life, dogs cats gators u name it we all are here on this earth for one purpose to love thy animals :)

cats all the way.. i grew up having cats around so, cant imagine life without them :)

Smokey - my 5 week old kitty ;)
smokey062703_2.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW the kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyre so ADORABLE!!!! Pinkster! *swoons* can i adopt ur kitty qq hehehe

i grew up with all kinds of animals -- police trained dogs (3 german shepherds and 1 of them was my FAVORITE as this one i grew up with from age 1 til age 14 when he retired from the PD :(, 1 doberman), , domestic dogs, cats, birds, guinea pigs, hamsters

i now have 2 cats and theyre my BABIES!!!!!!!! both are currently outside and i TRULY hope 1 doesnt bring home a present :eek2: :ugh:

I love both cats and dogs. But, I grew up with a dog.. it was the longest one.

I have Bo (my dog) at home in Sin City and I will see her tomorrow.

I have been :bowdown: to CATS since I was baby. Really cannot live without CATS at all. Notice my black cat in Photo forums for ADers' pet pixs.
Not mind to have pet dog. But too much for me in the past. If i want one then wanna either a Boxer or British Bulldog. Feel that both are so cute plus myself as more british in my vein!.

Originally posted by pinkster
cats all the way.. i grew up having cats around so, cant imagine life without them :)

Smokey - my 5 week old kitty ;)
smokey062703_2.jpg

Can I steal Smokey? I will bring him home to meet Bo. I bet that Bo will get overhyper over Smokey. LOL :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
AWWWWWWWWW the kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyre so ADORABLE!!!! Pinkster! *swoons* can i adopt ur kitty qq hehehe

i grew up with all kinds of animals -- police trained dogs (3 german shepherds and 1 of them was my FAVORITE as this one i grew up with from age 1 til age 14 when he retired from the PD :(, 1 doberman), , domestic dogs, cats, birds, guinea pigs, hamsters

i now have 2 cats and theyre my BABIES!!!!!!!! both are currently outside and i TRULY hope 1 doesnt bring home a present :eek2: :ugh:

* sees a cat bring home a present HERE U GO MAMA* HEHEHEHE :-P hahah

Originally posted by javapride
* sees a cat bring home a present HERE U GO MAMA* HEHEHEHE :-P hahah

I don't only have cats here. I also have two blue tongued lizards which my husband and I bought recently. :) heheh!

Goldie

Attachments

• resize of img_0078.jpg
    resize of img_0078.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 87
is it cats/dogs thread or something else? Paying attention to the thread topic and do not get offpoint here.

EDIT: If u want to make offpoint.. make a new one.

Back