New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the accurate source for the new iPhone reveal?

i am getting iphone 3gs cause i like autofocus camera also video.. it is so sick man.. it is amazing iphone!

but you can t be 3G network into T-Mobile for iphone. EDGE network only

correct but tmobile will get 3g soon.. but i dont know when it is release.. but i dont like tmobile because it is ripoff my billing...

correct but tmobile will get 3g soon.. but i dont know when it is release.. but i dont like tmobile because it is ripoff my billing...

Really? I only pay $29.99 for unlimited data plan.

Still rip off. I paid $30 for unlimited data, unlimited text, 5GB of PAM, and 3G. T-mobile don't have PAM and 3G coverage yet.

Can you be more specific? :scratch: It can still work without 3G. It can still access my email IM's for business use, that's all.

After some researches I decide to buy the unlocked iPhone 3G off Ebay and use T-mobile's unlimited data plan.

Source: It actually works well with T-Mobile service.

How Do I Set Up My Tmobile Data Plan On Iphone? - Mac Forums

You will never be able to use 3G from iPhone on TMobile because of different mhz frequecy on their 3G towers.

It will always be limited Edge speed only because AT&T and TMobile use same frequecy on Edge and different frequecy on 3G.

TMobile already have few 3G towers in USA.

3G Frequecy

AT&T 3G use 850mhz / 1900mhz

TMobile 3G use 1700mhz / 2100mhz

T-Mobile already have 3G coverage but very tiny! :ugh:

Why need google map when I have got GPS? I know 3G is a better and faster network.

business are required to download the large excel/word document to open. The low-poke under T-mobile won't do that well.

What I am so excited is that the update for iPhone will support ALL features I wanted - landscape mode text messaging, MMS, and copy/paste.

The iPhone 3.0 software will be available worldwide on June 17th. It will be free for iPhone owners and $9.95 for iPod Touch.

Why need google map when I have got GPS? I know 3G is a better and faster network.

Well... Sometime GPS is not work if drive around at BIG city due tall build block the satellite.

My BB have built-in GPS and NAV so nothing to worry about spend $$ for another GPS device. Just save my money.

iPhone 3G S New Features and Specs

iPhone 3G S’ specs.

It measures the same 4.5 x 2.4 x .5 inches and maintains the same glossy exterior, but its screen now has a protective anti-fingerprint gloss.

A built-in compass feature can accurately tell you which direction you’re moving, and can be used by third party apps like Google Maps.

Voice control for dialing contacts or controlling music playback. To activate, just hold in the Home button.

MMS support and tethering are coming, according to AT&T. MMS will arrive by the end of the summer, but there’s no date for tethering.
It will run on AT&T’s faster 7.2Mbps HSDPA network.

The battery life was extended. You should expect to see about 5 hours on 3G, 9 hours over Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video playback, 30 hours of audio playback, and up to 12 hours of talk time over a 2G network.

It has a sharper 3MP camera, with autofocus, that can be used to snap higher resolution pictures, or record VGA video at 30 frames per second.

Pricing and availability:
The 3G S will be available on June 19th for $199 ($32GB model for $299), and the current 8GB 3G model is available for $99 today

also..
- no front facing camera
- no video conferencing app
- no 4GB iPhone
- no tethering on AT&T
- no MMS on AT&T for a while
- no flash
- no lower data plan pricing from AT&T
- lower TAP data plan with tethering not yet?
- AT&T’s faster 7.2Mbps HSDPA network not yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back