What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had grilled cajun asparagus with roasted tomato spaghetti. :) Sounds fancy but it really wasn't :giggle:

I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings earlier tonight... Sweet BBQ, Spicy Garlic, Asian Zing, and Hot BBQ. Yum!

My hubby cook the dinner for us since he change his work time last January 2007. He don't go evening work anymore but full time work from 6.00 am to 2.00 pm. I change my work time from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm instead of 7.30 am to 4.00 pm because of my boys.

I know my hubby will cook green spinach, potatoes and fried eggs for us... It's our favorite... mmmmhh

last night we ordered pizza and wings.. lol.. so tonight will be stew beef with white rice, green pepper and onion mixed then put dale on it..

My Planning dinner for tonight...

Organic Mac Cheese for me and my two girls! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This evening will be grilled chicken breasts with olive pasta side. Yummy!:bowdown:

:afro:

M-

:dunno2: I am not that hungry...I probably cook up grilled cheese or creamy tomato soup. I dunno yet.

:dunno2: I am not that hungry...I probably cook up grilled cheese or creamy tomato soup. I dunno yet.

That is a meal my kids LOVE!!! quick and easy. Never get any complaints .

That is a fail proof meal..

pizza and buffalo wings :)

i dunno what have dinner for tonight so i think about make turkey with swiss sandiwish and side by chip and homemade iced tea ymmy!!

Today dinner will be ITALIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN pasta with ITALIANNNNNNNNNN sausage and red wine.. of course ! Its match perfect! ! Mwah! !

M-

BBQ baked chicken with roasted baby red potatoes and veggies not sure what... YUM YUM!

This evening dinner will be sushi and red wine.. very simple dinner for my mood.... Because today is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! ! :wiggle:

M-

This evening dinner will be BBQ Country Style Ribs with rice side. :wiggle:

M-

My dinner was grilled pork chops, sauteed brussel sprouts and Jasmine rice.

Mmmmmmm. Scubalady's and Shel's grill suppers have decided me on barbecued chicken breasts on a bed of brown rice with spinach salad on the side.

I ate Jennie-O crunchy dogs with Mac and cheese and heated some sweet potato fries yummy!

Thai chicken green curry with rice for me tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back