Netflix Closed Caption ?

It was easy enough for me, and I have no programming experience whatsoever. Anyone who is halfway competent with a computer can do it. Feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through the steps. :)

PM sent! :ty:

This urgent thing is to let you know the Netflix has already added the Closed Caption to the general PC/MAC. They promise about to work on Playstation 3 and Wii with a Silverlight application. Netflix and Redbox > Blockbuster :)

It's confirm, there is subtitle available! But limited like iTunes. Well, it's start!
Netflix with Subtitle! (Finally)

Only on Wii and PS3 that been seen. Would appericate if anyone have Xbox360 show, also...

Great! Netflix s movies with subtitles are fews?? on HDTV with internet connection? I m still waiting to see some movies with CC or subtitle on Apple TV. Captioning law act for internet will be launched on Spring 2012, unfortunately.

I have remove my computer netflix my system reason problem dang it too bad! too late I have update window xp but window 7, i have new window 7

I have remove my computer netflix my system reason problem dang it too bad! too late I have update window xp but window 7, i have new window 7

It is best thing for you to clean a virus out of your computer or keep updating from the Windows 7. I assume Windows 7 seem not yet to have compatible with other new programs.

Great! Netflix s movies with subtitles are fews?? on HDTV with internet connection? I m still waiting to see some movies with CC or subtitle on Apple TV. Captioning law act for internet will be launched on Spring 2012, unfortunately.

There are two options on PC/MAC to access all to movies with closed caption. Ask me anything if you need to help.

It is best thing for you to clean a virus out of your computer or keep updating from the Windows 7. I assume Windows 7 seem not yet to have compatible with other new programs.

Yes I have update window 7 :D I can't restore my computer file. win.exe because reason problem seems difficult!!!

Yes I have update window 7 :D I can't restore my computer file. win.exe because reason problem seems difficult!!!

1. Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.

2. Type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

If all of above do not work, then please let me know. :)

1. Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.

2. Type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

If all of above do not work, then please let me know. :)

I figure out command : sfc /scannow code that is correct!! solve ???
run? or command which
thank

so far, I seen about 20 movies that have subtitle. It's hard and long to search. Ugh. All, I have to, surfing by time and time to check if it have subtitle. Bah

Yes, I hope for more movies by next year. Yet, I feel so much easy as people to watch Netflix from my Wii. Ahh, what a life!

Where are you getting this information ?? Spring 2010 ??

Is there really a new law needed ?? I would think that what netflix does could be defined as "video programming distributor" which is what the current FCC regulations cover.

Here is the listing of movies with Subtitle
Netflix Stream with Subtitle Listing

It work on all: PC, Mac, Wii, PS3, XBox360. I am sure it also have on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. If anyone have found out that have one, follow up on what listing have available. Let me know. Thank!

BTW I notice "Cool World" from 2 days ago, it doesn't have Subtitle until yesterday on late evening, it turn out to have Subtitle. Is that me or is they are work on add? Awesome, if that is true!

Here is the listing of movies with Subtitle
Netflix Stream with Subtitle Listing

It work on all: PC, Mac, Wii, PS3, XBox360. I am sure it also have on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. If anyone have found out that have one, follow up on what listing have available. Let me know. Thank!

BTW I notice "Cool World" from 2 days ago, it doesn't have Subtitle until yesterday on late evening, it turn out to have Subtitle. Is that me or is they are work on add? Awesome, if that is true!

but openssubtitle.org has "Cool World" .srt. I have subtitle app in my iphone. iIcan read it when watching it in online or movie theatre. Do you have own iPod Touch?

Really, I have Netflix app in my Iphone. I will try to see any movie with subtitles on it.

but openssubtitle.org has "Cool World" .srt. I have subtitle app in my iphone. iIcan read it when watching it in online or movie theatre. Do you have own iPod Touch?

Really, I have Netflix app in my Iphone. I will try to see any movie with subtitles on it.

I haven't got chance to test my iPod Touch because I lend it to my friend.
Let me know about your iPhone :)

All Netflix "Subtitles" work like DVD English Subtitles (bypassing the Closed Captioning chip on TVs and using its own technology to display English subtitles) With the new PS3 & Wii system upgrades (no Disk required), the option to turn subtitles on or off are on the Title Page of each title (where is shows "Start from the Beginning" "Add/Remove to Queue", etc.) On Titles with Subtitling added, there is a new button on the same line as the stars/rating/year/length called "Subtitle | Audio". Click on this to turn on Subtitles (also option to switch from spoken English to another spoken language such as Spanish, when available)

Here is a partial list of Netflix InstantWatch titles with English Subtitles (site under construction).

All Netflix "Subtitles" work like DVD English Subtitles (bypassing the Closed Captioning chip on TVs and using its own technology to display English subtitles) With the new PS3 & Wii system upgrades (no Disk required), the option to turn subtitles on or off are on the Title Page of each title (where is shows "Start from the Beginning" "Add/Remove to Queue", etc.) On Titles with Subtitling added, there is a new button on the same line as the stars/rating/year/length called "Subtitle | Audio". Click on this to turn on Subtitles (also option to switch from spoken English to another spoken language such as Spanish, when available)

Here is a partial list of Netflix InstantWatch titles with English Subtitles (site under construction).

I downloaded the Netflix "app" for the PS3 and noticed a few titles that had CC but not very many. Hopefully, this changes because the video isn't too bad and it's a lot more user-friendly than those discs were.

damn, just few that I don't know there have, compare to my listing with over 140, so far. Thank for link!

Back