Naked Men "Soap It Up" at the Car Wash....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Police: Men Paid For Car Wash Before Undressing, Lathering Up

BRISBANE, Australia -- It was just a routine car wash. Except there was no car -- and no clothing.

Four Australian men who allegedly undressed and soaped up at a car wash have been charged with exposure and public nuisance. Police said the men paid for a wash before stripping nude and cleaning themselves in the soapy water while their female companions took photos.

Police arrived mid-cycle after being called Sunday by Smart Wash operators in the town of Biloela in Queensland state. The four men are due to appear in court next month.

Police and the car wash operator warned the public against mimicking the men, with police saying Tuesday the high-pressure washer could be dangerous, especially if it goes in the eyes.

Naked Australian Men Soap Up At Car Wash - Irresistible News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

If I'd been there, I would have snapped pictures, too.

That high pressure hose is dangerous. My girlfriend broke her nose when she lost control of one. ouch!

What a way to shower in the car wash...:crazy:

Guess they were singing along...."Mr. Clean gets ride of dirt and grime & grease in just a minute.....Mr. Clean can clean ur whole butt....and everything that's in it."

Back