Speak 'N Read Technology

DeafStrongEuro

Reaction score
I hope can anyone help me, is it known anybody about the mobile with recognition of voice to text for the persons oral and deaf and hard hearing "Speak 'N Read Technology" as Speech Recognition, PDF Converter & OCR Solutions - Nuance is a leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world.

Iphone or Blackberry have recognition of voice to text or not?

there is a Web page that salts information of other mobiles a little bigger than other normal mobiles and the prices go out very expensively. that's why the big mobiles are not adapted to take to the street it nor is capable of keeping in the pockets.

MedBio - Your Source for the Newest Deaf Technology

if you know some of you since you do not hesitate to write that he would be grateful for it to you very much. you are kind.

I think something cheap is in the works right now. Google Voice?

I applied for it and havent had the chance to be a beta tester.

RonJaxon has the access, which I really envy.

RonJaxon also can send you an invite to become a beta tester. You have to be extremely nice to him

Google Voice does the speak n' read?? I thought that does only when person speak and it become text without necessary to typing.

no nothing. google voice is rare. teach you the voice google video .. Google Voice for your phone

no nothing. google voice is rare. teach you the voice google video .. this time I know we can make a demonstration to protest phone companies to make a special application for the deaf who can speak is to make a speech recognition program to text. I notice you is not text to speech

but who is RonJaxon? is one who knows speech recognition to text?

I await your reply good to help many deaf people to enjoy the mobile voice recognition to text.

Sorry I didn't find this discussion sooner.

Yea, I sent in the request to get google voice a few times before they finally let me in. If you already applied for it then just keep trying. From one of the requests I sent in it took about a week for them to get back to me on it.

It is really cool. I mean to be able to read your voice mails. The speech to text isn't perfect but it's not bad really. Just to give you an example of the kinds of mistakes you might read. As you can see in my avatar I wear a hat. They are called:

Fedora Hat

A magicain friend called about my hat and when the voice mail was turned to text instead of saying "Black Fedora Hat" it said "black for door at".

The opening message is suppose to say "Hi Ron" but it reads "Hi Ryan".

But other then little mistakes like this it's actually pretty accurate. Much better then I had expected for it to be over the phone with the present voice to text technology. But it'll get better I'm sure.

Another thing that's nice is when my phone ran out of minutes I could still send and receive SMS text messages on my computer in the google voice in box.

Send me an Email and I'll send an invite. I don't now how many I'm allowed to invite so I can't guarantee anything. But could be worth a try.

Ron Jaxon

ronjaxon thanks.
've done everything possible to improve all the hard of hearing. but to see when it started to work for the special phones for the hearing impaired. I can not wait to have him and to communicate with my hearing friends without problems. SMS is now writing very heavy roll. have to endure. I hope the speech recognition and text arrives!
a greeting.

Thanks for working with us. I have already contact with the company you've mentioned. because the company told me that is a product that is only for use with the computer and tablet pc. is a recognition of voice to text to translate the foreign language is all. not for cell phones. for me this product does not serve because all the deaf understand the language as spoken by the listeners. but I would like NUANCE Get a speech recognition application to text without pressing button record and pause. clear. just want to talk like a normal person. the listener hears what they say deaf people who speak with their mouths and then the listeners respond. that the voice of the listeners translated text on the screen of cell phones for the deaf and deaf people that read what listeners say. but without pressing record and pause button. is easy. NUANCE is an outrage that does not want to make that application. that we must fight for all deaf. I keep looking good and if anyone knows something like do not hesitate to write here. (We told you we do not want CapTel company, because we do not want interpreter).

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking about - but I have voice to text for my cell phone voicemail. Rogers uses "Spinvox" for the conversion and it's about 95% accurate - certainly accurate enough for me to understand more then I would by trying to listen myself!! If I'm still struggling to understand the voice-to-text translation, I will try listening to the voicemail message, then if I still need help I will call Relay and have them type the message for me.

Spinvox is part of the "Nuance" company - who also does Dragon Naturally Speaking etc ... so they do a LOT more than just voicemail ... you might want to check out their site which is: Nuance.com

good. I've talked to companies Nuance and Interact-AS I have said they have no recognition of voice to text without pause button on the phone. now you are doing is wasting time in silence with their arms crossed waiting for some company you call. that's not true. You should complain to them, they send emails of protest and request you want recognition of voice to text non-stop, telephones for the deaf to speak with his mouth. is talking on the phone as a people normal and the deaf person speak well to the mouth and that the hearers understand perfectly what they say the deaf and after deaf to read are the lyrics to the voices of the listeners on the screen. thats easy. I want to help you to know I have an interesting that the company is starting to work on my idea. anyway you can see on the website of the company that will help all deaf Oralists. I hope I have served my help.

http://www.jibbigo.com/website/index.php

Hello, I am deaf. I am the creator of recognition of speech to text for the deaf. I grateful to the company called SpeechTrans that has helped me to open the doors to make a application special of recognition of speech to text and also text to speech for helping many deaf and hearing impaired to be happy to communicate with their friends and family listeners and hearing impaired.

SpeechTrans Ultimate For Hearing Impaired Powered By Nuance for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Hello, I am deaf. I am the creator of recognition of speech to text for the deaf. I grateful to the company called SpeechTrans that has helped me to open the doors to make a application special of recognition of speech to text and also text to speech for helping many deaf and hearing impaired to be happy to communicate with their friends and family listeners and hearing impaired.

SpeechTrans Ultimate For Hearing Impaired Powered By Nuance for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Can it able download on entire Android?

Is it something that can be used at a lecture or something? You know when someone is giving a speech or presentation at a big room setting (i.e. auditorium)? And where you may not have a good view of the speaker and so forth?

Echoing hohtopics question, do any of you know of a technology that can be used in a conference meeting that will translate the spoken word from around the room into text on a computer/laptop?

Also, I'm looking for some type of computer or iphone program that will translate speech into text during phone calls, but will still let me speak orally directly into the phone. In order to work, the translation would have to be real time, like closed captionning on t.v., so I could respond without odd delays and silences.

Thanks!

I would love to have something like that as well, it would make my life so much easier for me. Its so annoying to always ask someone else to make calls for me.

Technology is so advanced, I wish they would just create something like this.

Echoing hohtopics question, do any of you know of a technology that can be used in a conference meeting that will translate the spoken word from around the room into text on a computer/laptop?

Also, I'm looking for some type of computer or iphone program that will translate speech into text during phone calls, but will still let me speak orally directly into the phone. In order to work, the translation would have to be real time, like closed captionning on t.v., so I could respond without odd delays and silences.

Thanks!

This is what I am using with a cell phone. I am in a Verizion 3G area and thus can't use voice & data at the same time. But what I have just done is get a Droid 2 smartphone and use the browser in that with Hamilton Web CapTel instead of a computer browser. The number for my old dumbphone cell phone is put in as my number and then, of course, the number of the person I am calling is entered in another box. My old phone rings, I answer that, they call who I want, then the captions of what the person I called show up on the Droid. I talk into the dumbphone directly to who ever I have called. Hope this makes sense — feel free to ask questions if it does not. Friends that I have used it with do report some lag. We have come to me saying something right when I first see a pause in the ringing to make sure I don't get hung up on. Not perfect but we have found it useable.

To maybe make this a bit clearer both my old phone that I used to use with a Krown PocketComm TTY connected and the Droid 2 are active with different phone numbers.

Depending on who your cell service provider is you may be able to use one of their apps and just one phone. For more information look at their web site at Hamilton CapTel: Mobile CapTel and then click on their different sections depending on what individual equipment you have. And, no I have no connection to them except getting back to cell phone use via their service.

What I am using can also be used (and was intended for) with a computer and any type phone such as wired landline or wireless landline. See Hamilton CapTel: Web CapTel

Good afternoon. I would like to show you my video of my idea of a app of voice to text for the deaf. I think you will like.

I am looking for an application developer to help me make that application for the whole deaf community. Do you know anyone who can help me?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEvdBa1yNps]Speech to text for the mobiles of the hearing impaired and of the deaf oralists - YouTube[/ame]

Best regards

Back