A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
:cool2:

mods - question for you. what's the usual limit (pages) for a thread to stop at?

Jake - since you got VRI service, does this mean you will be having this service all the time for future meetings?

mods - question for you. what's the usual limit (pages) for a thread to stop at?

Good question, some member requested the thread they set up to be stopped at 100 pages, then they make new one.

So you could go over 100 + pages. It would be the longest reading on each pages if a thread was still going over 100+.

Now usual limit pages for a thread to stop at?
When you want to close the thread and you can start part (whatever the number is).

Good question, some member requested the thread they set up to be stopped at 100 pages, then they make new one.

So you could go over 100 + pages. It would be the longest reading on each pages if a thread was still going over 100+.

Now usual limit pages for a thread to stop at?
When you want to close the thread and you can start part (whatever the number is).

oh??? so the thread can continue indefinitely no problem???

oh??? so the thread can continue indefinitely no problem???

Well I don't know the longest pages of threads ever in AD but then I could search around in AD to find one. If there's a thread way over 100+ pages.

Well I don't know the longest pages of threads ever in AD but then I could search around in AD to find one. If there's a thread way over 100+ pages.

:hmm: well dang! too late now but I'll let this thread to keep on running "forever" :lol:

:hmm: well dang! too late now but I'll let this thread to keep on running "forever" :lol:

If you like I can merge this thread to Part 1 and reopen it... it not too late. :)

Well, I guess... Look on Google to see how many posts a thread can have on a vBulletin system before it starts glitching.

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I wonder if google knows. :hmm:

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I wonder if google knows. :hmm:

Google knows everything

Google

Google said an owl took 3 licks and then bit into it.

Jake - since you got VRI service, does this mean you will be having this service all the time for future meetings?

Jiro, do you know what s meaning with VRI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back