I'm a hearing girl...I would love dating deaf boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, my name too is Rachel. Second of all, I wasn't trying to offend anybody. Third of all, I understand how you communicate, I find it amazing.

I only date guys who have size 12 feet or larger.

First of all, my name too is Rachel. Second of all, I wasn't trying to offend anybody. Third of all, I understand how you communicate, I find it amazing.

Then you shouldn't come onto a Deaf forum and gush about how *amazing* you think it would be to date Deaf 'boy.' You shouldn't come here and post like you're some desperate teenager who wants fantasyland with a Deaf 'boy.'

It was incredibly offensive. Men, or women for that matter, are not a piece of meat (authentic, TX and radio don't say a thing :giggle:) they are human beings with thoughts and feelings.

Your post make it sound like you want the 'image' and not the person. Watch too many movies or TV shows about the Deaf and now you want one, too.

Woah woah woah!!! That isn't even in the ballpark of what I was going for!! The *image* is not what I was going for! I'm sorry if that's how it seemed..

Woah woah woah!!! That isn't even in the ballpark of what I was going for!! The *image* is not what I was going for! I'm sorry if that's how it seemed..

Really?

So I'm a hearing girl but I really want a deaf boyfriend!!! I know that that might sound a little strange but I do, I really really realllllllly do!!!!! I have only one deaf friend, named Laurie, and she's taught me a lot of sign. And well I just want to know if dating a deaf guy is really as amazing as I imagine!! But before that, I guess I need friends huh? So if they're are any guys out there that read this, 1) are you under 18? 2) do you live in NY? And 3) would you want to be friends with a hearing girl?

Using such language in first post is going to provide exactly what you were going for. We're blunt. :giggle:

Ok, I do think it would be amazing to date a deaf person. I personally think that deafness is amazing, I have even thought about going to school to study ears and deafness. I was taught ASL at 8 but I've only ever had 2 person that could understand it, my grandfather who taught me and my friend Laurie. I guess I should've worded it differently!

Ok, I do think it would be amazing to date a deaf person. I personally think that deafness is amazing, I have even thought about going to school to study ears and deafness. I was taught ASL at 8 but I've only ever had 2 person that could understand it, my grandfather who taught me and my friend Laurie. I guess I should've worded it differently!

Deafness isn't anymore amazing than blonde hair.

Well to me, it is amazing. I think it is very intriguing actually. If you don't feel the same way, so be it. You know, I've actually tried to make my self deaf before. And in sign language club, we always put plugs in our ears so we hear nothing and I looked forward to that.

There are some (very few) here that think hearing is amazing. There are some who think small breasted women are amazing. There are some here that think big breasted women are amazing. There are some here that think a man with a big penis is amazing. There are some here that think a man with great oral sex skill is amazing. And on, and on, and on...

Deaf people look just like you. They communicate in a different language. Do you think French people are amazing? Spanish people? They communicate in a different language than you. So do the Deaf.

Well to me, it is amazing. I think it is very intriguing actually. If you don't feel the same way, so be it. You know, I've actually tried to make my self deaf before. And in sign language club, we always put plugs in our ears so we hear nothing and I looked forward to that.

Ok. That is a mental illness. You need to get treatment.

Oy! :shock:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YN5Fdz1En0[/ame]

Hearing nothing, to me, sounds amazing. It is my opinion. And trust me, making myself deaf is the least of my problems.

And I have seen that video before. When something like this interests me, I research it for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back