Do you scare to face to face death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwstones

Reaction score
No, I am not scare of death because I am with Jesus our Lord who already died on the cross for my sins with HIS BLOOD over my heart and forgave my sins. My name is in BOOK OF LIFE with everlasting life. I am ready to go to heaven with JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am nothing to worry about it... My salvation is already sealed by Holy Spirit which I am belonging to our God's place! Praise the Lord!!!!! MY HOME IS HEAVEN.... HALLUJAH!!!!!!![/:: B]

Are you sure?

Are you practice as the same from the bible. Life is the way of the truth which mean Jesus is the way. Do we practice the same?

No, I am not scare of death because I am with Jesus our Lord who already died on the cross for my sins with HIS BLOOD over my heart and forgave my sins. My name is in BOOK OF LIFE with everlasting life. I am ready to go to heaven with JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am nothing to worry about it... My salvation is already sealed by Holy Spirit which I am belonging to our God's place! Praise the Lord!!!!! MY HOME IS HEAVEN.... HALLUJAH!!!!!!![/:ty: B]

IDEAFSPY.... are you fear death? Tell me how do you feel if you are facing the death.. when you get sick from cancer, near death... or get a car accident as same time you could be died... whatsoever any kind of accidents or sickness, etc... you have to face real death before you go on either of path to heaven or hell.

If I am fear the Death. :giggle: I should be fear if I didn't do right in Book of Work.

However, if I knew I am in life and work. The death is just temporary but however; there are many sins that people should prepare include you.

It is not about path to heaven or hell because of accept of Jesus. It is include faith and practice. It not just sit and taught. It is about share the grow of love and teaching the other. It is about action and then there no need be fear.

Only if the sin action or lazy faith, the bad deed which is sin will gather justice by God's eyes.

However.. there are lists of sin should be FEAR Sin List according to the Scripture

IDEAFSPY.... are you fear death? Tell me how do you feel if you are facing the death.. when you get sick from cancer, near death... or get a car accident as same time you could be died... whatsoever any kind of accidents or sickness, etc... you have to face real death before you go on either of path to heaven or hell.

Stephen's experience in facing death and seeing Jesus before he died

The bible says, "When the leaders heard this, they become furious. They were so mad they were grindling their teeth at Stephen. But Stephen was full of the Holy Spirit. He looked up to Heaven and saw the glory of God and Jesus standing at God's right side. He said, "Look! I see heaven open and the Son of Man (JESUS) standing at God's right side. Then they shouted loudly and covered their ears and all ran at Stephen. They took him out of the city and began to throw stones at him to kill him. And those who told lies against Stephen left their coats with a young man named Saul. While they were throwing stones, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." He fell on his knees and cried in a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." After Stephen said this, he died." Acts 7:54-60 NCV

What is your point about you.:cool:

The bible says, "When the leaders heard this, they become furious. They were so mad they were grindling their teeth at Stephen. But Stephen was full of the Holy Spirit. He looked up to Heaven and saw the glory of God and Jesus standing at God's right side. He said, "Look! I see heaven open and the Son of Man (JESUS) standing at God's right side. Then they shouted loudly and covered their ears and all ran at Stephen. They took him out of the city and began to throw stones at him to kill him. And those who told lies against Stephen left their coats with a young man named Saul. While they were throwing stones, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." He fell on his knees and cried in a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." After Stephen said this, he died." Acts 7:54-60 NCV

What is your point about you.:cool:

My point is ME.... I am ready to face death because I am already saved through Jesus the Messiah with His blood over my heart. My name is already in book of life. That is it! I am not speaking of sins I am talking about face death ... are we ready to die? and be sure that we are ready to go heaven with Jesus. I have NO DOUBT where I am going to after I will die.

For any non believers who do not believe in Jesus, are they ready to die??? Do they know where they go after they will die???

The bible says, "It was about noon, and the whole land become dark until 3 o'clock in the afternoon, because the sun did not shine. The curtain in the Temple was torn in two. Jesus cried out in a loud voice, Father, I give you my life." After Jesus said this, he died." Luke 23:44-47 NCV

"When Jesus tasted the vinegar, he said, "IT IS FINISHED." Then he bowed his head and died." John 19:30 NCV

Death is key or Life is key

I understand but what about Book of Work?

For any non-believers it includes who don't use the faith enough with Jesus. Are they ready to die? It is our responsible include yours. If you know anyone in your life and it your job to share with people.

Also -- They don't know where they go but their free choice.

You are the one who also need practice as Life of Book. If you think Jesus is your savior and not doing anything improve such as stop do immortally (gay or leb) sexual as high issue right now. Due God say and clear, it will not enter to Heaven of king/God.

For any non believers who do not believe in Jesus, are they ready to die??? Do they know where they go after they will die???

I understand what Jesus said but do Jesus said as today.

"I understand you make mistake, it ok." NOPE..

IT SAY REPENT AND DO NOT REPEATING!

The bible says, "It was about noon, and the whole land become dark until 3 o'clock in the afternoon, because the sun did not shine. The curtain in the Temple was torn in two. Jesus cried out in a loud voice, Father, I give you my life." After Jesus said this, he died." Luke 23:44-47 NCV

"When Jesus tasted the vinegar, he said, "IT IS FINISHED." Then he bowed his head and died." John 19:30 NCV

I understand but what about Book of Work?

For any non-believers it includes who don't use the faith enough with Jesus. Are they ready to die? It is our responsible include yours. If you know anyone in your life and it your job to share with people.

Also -- They don't know where they go but their free choice.

You are the one who also need practice as Life of Book. If you think Jesus is your savior and not doing anything improve such as stop do immortally (gay or leb) sexual as high issue right now. Due God say and clear, it will not enter to Heaven of king/God.

IDEAFSPY... are you judging over me of what I did wrong??? How about yourself with your own sins???? Is it for you to nosey over everyone's business? or you have to learn "IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" Hey IDEAFSPY...if you do judge others with their sins, are you God above GOD??? Leave the people alone and let them be between them and GOD not you. you need to be back off their lives!!!!!

The bible says for everyone has to forgive our sins of what we did sin before we die and face the great judgment day.

I already forgave my sins of what I am doing... Therefore, GOD still uses me to serve Him and reach deaf for the Gospel of our JESUS the Messiah. Have you forgiven others including yourself and GOD????

JUST PRAY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BACKSLIDDING AND GET BACK WITH GOD! FORGIVE EACH OTHER!

It is not about the judge over you. I am talking to the post. Do where did I point at you.

IDEAFSPY... are you judging over me of what I did wrong??? How about yourself with your own sins???? Is it for you to nosey over everyone's business? or you have to learn "IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" Hey IDEAFSPY...if you do judge others with their sins, are you God above GOD??? Leave the people alone and let them be between them and GOD not you. you need to be back off their lives!!!!!

The bible says for everyone has to forgive our sins of what we did sin before we die and face the great judgment day.

I already forgave my sins of what I am doing... Therefore, GOD still uses me to serve Him and reach deaf for the Gospel of our JESUS the Messiah. Have you forgiven others including yourself and GOD????

IDEAFSPY.. your quote is out of context not to relate to my quote, "Do you scare ".... Therefore, I may ask you to stop debate with me or I can report to Mods to remove our issues.

Thank you!

It mean you don't like to hear the truth of Work of Book and Life of Book.

If the people don't know what it can scare them if they don't practice.

It is fine with me if you want to removed my post and I have no problem with that and otherwise.. the blood are on your both hands.

If you are believing that there are true that you haven't practice or they haven't practice. They are going to hell for example; if there are weed on the yard. It will be ok and keep ugly on the yard. Same idea that God is pulling the weed out and let the good grass grow, where the "good" is from? Our love share to other.

Even it been taught and not doing anything. We should be scare because in one second or minutes or hour. Are you and we practice everyday to keep right and live with God. If we practice on and off like bulb burn out and replace and burn out by that time Jesus return to Earth. The problem that we have face like that everyday. It is important that we need practice with right with living and pleasure to God.

It is not my job to pleasure you or victory the post. It is speak what the life and death.

If you don't like it. It is ok because the bible say so.

IDEAFSPY.. your quote is out of context not to relate to my quote, "Do you scare ".... Therefore, I may ask you to stop debate with me or I can report to Mods to remove our issues.

Thank you!

nope, I amn't afraid to die. i want to be with my husband

Warum should we talk about death?

Lets enjoy our life without think about face death...

i am not afraid of death i am ready anytime no matter what happens in this world
like unexpect death i lost my love ones to suddenly death

but i am not worry about it now since i am enjoying living!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back