Where do redheads come from?

kuifje75 said:
:rofl: good joke!

Redheads run in my dad's family. I can't grow a goatee, because it looks reddish and clashes with my dark blonde hair. My uncle used to tell me, whenever I asked him why his two sons both had red hair, that our cells are mutant cells. *lach*

Obviously, your pubic has also reddish and clashes. it must be glow at night time ?? Cool !! :lol:

uh oh glow in the dark? Knuifje75, Show us if it does. :smoking:

Cheri said:
uh oh glow in the dark? Knuifje75, Show us if it does. :smoking:

:jaw: We could grab it in few second. See glow hot dog ! Isn't it amazing in the dark? It reminds me of Halloween glow stick to carry it around in the night time.

That would be fun! Give it a try ! Cheri

hahahaha!! Sabrina, I doubt he would let us touch it. Halloween glow in the dark sticks are kewl!! I love them too reminds me of those condoms that glow in the dark but the glow in the dark sticks are too thin lmao!

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Are you talking about ME and my OWN Redhead families?!?! :squint:

Flabbergast!! Obviously, it was YOU !!
illogical.gif
How come your Mom and Dad were very rusty in their bed?
mghyper.gif

Poor your neighbors! They made alot of noise squeak really loud when they made a love. :eek: Your Mom need to get a special oil from tin man to prevent squeak.

Attachments

• tinman.jpg
    tinman.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Defee said:
:laugh2: haha thats cute!
Got some red heads in my family..but i dont!

You pulled all of your red hair when you were little baby.
jumpbaby1.gif
You denied !!! Defee =====>
because.gif

:OP: <<<< ==== Defee :lol:

Last edited:
Sabrina said:
Liebling hides her red hair in the ocean. :eek:

=======>Liebling
waiting.gif

Red hair is not my natural color... I only color on my brown hair... :lol: :fly2: was now :fly: :fu:

Liebling:-))) said:
Red hair is not my natural color... I only color on my brown hair... :lol: :fly2: was now :fly: :fu:

Wow, you got beautiful two middle green fingers ! Liebling..

Back