Favorite romantic/sexual things to say to your wife/husband/life partners/lover?

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I am curious as to what romantic or sexual/dirty sayings/lines/poems you like to say to your wife/husband/life partner/lover/girlfriend/boyfriend? I like to hear those kinds of things. I enjoy reading those kinds of things. :giggle:

Why don't you share about yourself with ADers as well ? I didn't read if, there's anythin' about yourself what you like in your first original post.

Usually i quote stuff from albert einstein few hours before i want sex. he says some outragous stuff but it makes logical sense.
i quote stuff like :

-Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

-"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

-"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

I also tend to pretty much say whats on my mind, even if it a guy thought what a guy wants.:naughty:

I count my blessings that she can put up with me like that -:D
of course, she thinks I am nuts but she says that "me!" :naughty::D

For me it's important with whatever he says that I feel like I'm the most beautiful and desirable woman he can have. And for him to say it without expecting anything in "return."

"It's not because you're beautiful that I love you, it's because I love you that you're beautiful."

I also tend to pretty much say whats on my mind, even if it a guy thought what a guy wants.

This is spot on. I pretty much tell my lady what's on my mind (i speak fairly plainly to everyone i know) and that's never changed since before when we were just friends. She usually just shakes her head and hugs me.

I also like to make to make jokes during more intimate moments which usually gets me a laugh and a slap across the shoulder :laugh2:

I get straight to the point.

Wanna f*ck? :lol:

Always straight and forward byrdie... I'm not really into any of that stuff :shrug: I just love it when bf takes me in his arms and whispers that he loves me :giggle: that's all I need ;)

Jamie

Back