Want Sidekick Ii??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBGMER

Reaction score
Buyers,

Hi, some of you know I really loyal to T-Mobile sidekick since 2002. So I collect sk things. I actually have 4 sidekick (original blk-n-white) SK 1, the standard SK II and Mr Cartoon SK II and currently SK3. I always take care of all three sk device store in storage.. there is no crack nor scratches over body and screen also.

Anyway, My finacee really wanted me rid of collect sk things and other stuffs. I refuse to get rid of my sk things..(LOL).. I really fallin in crazy love with SK THINGS.. Now I finally decide to selling one GREAT CONDITION white sidekick II include (new) SIM card, Manual & Guide books, (new) charger, (new) pouch and (color bumper & danger pouch) for free! ALL IN PACKAGE BOX! I was purchased this standard SK II, it cost me 512 bucks (no kidding).

img4288xy4.jpg

img4290qc8.jpg

img4295pj5.jpg

the standard SIDEKICK II package is available that I asking $180 include with shipping as free. Is not that GREAT DEAL!?!?

I accept Paypal or Money Order. Will ship to USA.

Send me a PM will be more than willing to try to answer them.

Your Mom said:
wow, id love to take you up on that offer.
Your Mom, Are you interesting this item? have you own the sk!ck before? If you have own sim card. I would ask $150.00 for great package without simcard... is that great :deal: ??

any t-mobile store actually sell the sim card for $30.00 bucks..

its up to you..

Thank you for really interest my item..

What is a SIM?

Subscriber Identity Module (SIM): A smart card containing the telephone number of the customer, encoded network identification details such as: Call Forwarding, Caller ID, etc., the PIN, and other user data such as the phone book. T-Mobile customers can move their SIM card from any T-Mobile branded phone to any other T-Mobile branded phone without the need to contact Customer Service to activate the new phone. Your rate plan and phone number will follow your SIM to the new phone.

DeafLinux said:
I'm interested in buying your cartoon one. Can we talk on VP so I can see it for myself?

Thanks.
DeafLinux, Sorry, My Mr Cartoon is not 4 SALE! You can find mr cartoon on eBay.. smile

My SK2 will head eBay soon..

Well looks like interest in this has died down. I had a offers but not where I needed to be. So here goes my offer before it goes on ebay.

Bump, My sk 2 is still selling in while if no one interest, then it will hit on ebay for BIG BID PARTY ha !

screw the sk laptop rules! simple as that my opinion of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back