Vaccinates

MsGiglz

Reaction score
I think it's important to share with you guys about vacciantes..

It's very important to have your pets or any kinds of animals to have vacciantes at first of few months after birth.

Because it helps to fight their immune system and distemperamental...

That what happen to our dog Rocky...

Last October, he had his vaccianted after we got him last August.. He got real sick, took him a week to get better. he was given antibotic to fight infections. The Vet suspected that he never had vacciantes.

and then.. Last week, we sent Rocky to have netuering, and up to date the vaccinates.. after the surgery, he have hard time waking up from ansesitna (put sleep)... he became so cold and swollen.. we had to transport him to ER hospital for 24 hours observation...

they ruled that Rocky have distermperamental diease.. means he never had vacciantes before we got him... caused him weak and sick.. that cause life threatened even death, and paryalzed from nerve system break down.. all that crap can hurt pet or any animals.

we brought him home last friday evening, he is not same dog before he had his surgery... he tried so hard to bring his happy spirits till this morning, he gave away... got sick.. cold... and the swollen is like almost orange size..

I called Vet.. Vet want him come in now, I have no rides..... they wanted me contact animal control to see if they can transport him to vet.. and kindly enough for animal control came and brought Rocky to Vet..

Updated with Vet, that They decided to keep him over night and will have surgery again tomorrow morning, i warned them that try give him little ansteina (sp) put sleep because he wont wake up like before. they want to open him up again and take out the fluids and infection, redo the stitches...

I will see him this afternoon with his favorite toy and spend five min with him..

Dang.. i wish he didnt have that surgery cuz he was so fine before till now.. maybe its best for him to have neuter to calm down his aggresative or roam around..

wish me luck.. and pray for him thanks..

AWWW :hug: I hope that Rocky will be okay! Keep us updated! I do take my dog for vaccinates. A MUST! She will have rabies shots in August I think. She'll have spay after breed once. I never experience breed the puppies. So once is enough for me. I did with cat but dog nope.

Oh dear!

I aware that vaccinates helps to keep pets health. My both cats have vaccinates.

Thank you for share important information. I wish your Rocky get well and fit!!!

I vaccinated my dogs for most diseases common to our area. I believe better safe than sorry. Sorry about Rocky - I wish him speedy recovery!

Fuzzy

why didnt you do this in the first place to prevent the distemper from happening as I am curious.

Howdy Rocko From Snickers ;)

Hey Ho, Rocko!! My pappa's writing this for me, it's Snickers! Pappa just told me about this (slaps pappa) and I am just shocked! My ears are standing on end and I am NOT amused by the problems you've been having. :mad: I am sooooo sorry, big guy. :tears: I hope you get better really soon so we can meet. I bet we'd dig each other, so keep your chin up, okay? Get better!! ;)

Disclaimer: This is what Snickers wanted me to write, as she doesn't know how to type or what a keyboard is for, so, just so you all know, I was only getting hit by her paw if I didn't type this fast enough. Rocky, take good care!

Back