• Exhibit #1

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Exhibit #2

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Exhibit #3

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Exhibit #4

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Hey, wait a minute! You tricked us! You're not on there, bastard!!!!

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Jolie_77 said:
Ha Ha, I have a safe bet that Endymion is enjoying this thread and laughing his head off reading the comments. These pictures are hilarious!

Oh "Laughing his head off" - Now that rings so true especially when Endymion doesn't have one on the avatar yet! :laugh2:

:ROFL: Crap, now I can't find my head!

Cheri said:
He still hasn't posted his picture yet? Damm'it wasted my time coming in here searching for his picture. Methinks he don't want us women to drool at him or get on our knees, :bowdown: But we know better right girls? Shhhh

But I'm Oprah Winfr--oops! I said it again! I didn't know women get on their knees for the opportunity to bed Oprah Winfr--err!

How about this one?

funny.jpg

Endymion said:
:ROFL: Crap, now I can't find my head!

mlkshkgrl said:
Oh no...I live out back in an old shit house :jaw: :tears:

Aw, now now. Don't worry, you poor thing. Your house is quite nice, it's a mansion. You even have Jeeves as butt-ler.

Endymion said:
Aw, now now. Don't worry, you poor thing. Your house is quite nice, it's a mansion. You even have Jeeves as butt-ler.

Are you my headless body guard?

Endymion said:
No, I'm Opra--oops! I have a TV show to run.

Oh so its your fault I'm addicted to the tv at that certain time of the day M-F
:whip: Where is my free car?

mlkshkgrl said:
Oh so its your fault I'm addicted to the tv at that certain time of the day M-F
:whip: Where is my free car?

You have to be nice, first! Phbbtttt.

maybe he couldn't show the pix cuz he thinks he's too ugly? now come on Endy! you're no oprah winfr..... ... ... .... Oprah is on national tv everyday in the week and you can't do that? you're more of a "full of shit" show.... :giggle:

RebelGirl said:
maybe he couldn't show the pix cuz he thinks he's too ugly? now come on Endy! you're no oprah winfr..... ... ... .... Oprah is on national tv everyday in the week and you can't do that? you're more of a "full of shit" show.... :giggle:

:lol:

He just want you girls to :bowdown: at him, then he might be kind enough to give you girls a break by posting his real picture up....butttttttt, he may not....

Good luck on trying girls..... :bye:

^Angel^ said:
He just want you girls to :bowdown: at him, then he might be kind enough to give you girls a break by posting his real picture up....butttttttt, he may not....

Good luck on trying girls..... :bye:

naw.. he's playing games and playing hard to get!!!! and he likes being picked on.. lol

A photo of Endymion's face

Okay, okay. Ladies and Germs, at long last . . . *drumroll* *fanfare*

Unprecedented in all of Alldeaf's history, Endymion will show a true image of his face!

Without further ado, I present Endymion!

*drumroll*

filler-black-square-corners.jpg

What the $%@#! Some $%@#ing wisecrack put his finger on the camera lens!!!

Back