Post a pic of your current BF/GF

Originally posted by Sydlie
We're both kind of squinting from the sun, so it's not the greatest picture, but here's my boy. Oh... I'm in the picture, too...

jon-jaymi2.jpg

Can I be your boyfriend for a week? :fingersx:

my boyfriend adrian n me - 6 years and 3 months and still counting!

Attachments

• ad.jpg
    ad.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 621
Originally posted by daprilz
my boyfriend adrian n me - 6 years and 3 months and still counting!

we was in very silly mood. :crazy: heh :)

Attachments

• ab2.jpg
    ab2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 614
Kevin, I thought you were already my future husband and the father of my children? Did you forget already? You'd better remember or I'll pout!

Originally posted by Sydlie
Kevin, I thought you were already my future husband and the father of my children? Did you forget already? You'd better remember or I'll pout!

:shock:

I am single and still looking for someone who is interesting in me.

Attachments

• coolwoody1.jpg
    coolwoody1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 614
Hacker, why not, you're have ur girlfriend and you take it a picture put on post.

Hey! After all this time, I never knew you were going out with Shawn aka Vampyrox! I mean, WTF, we even met twice and...I'm just surprised, sorry. :lol:

Originally posted by Alex
Hey! After all this time, I never knew you were going out with Shawn aka Vampyrox! I mean, WTF, we even met twice and...I'm just surprised, sorry. :lol:

You know me now? :)

Here's me with my girlfriend.

Last edited:
woaaahhh my eye is burnin u satan Shawn, hehe just kiddin, how finally i see a pic of u as i though u may have 2 red horn on ur forehead and a long red tail in the back! ;)

I gave up on trying to win a godly flesh female.... to settle for this stuffed cute Kiwi....

Attachments

• shaggykiwicam.jpg
    shaggykiwicam.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 479
Re: Hola! I am new in the forum.

Originally posted by Miguex
Do you want to see pictures of the deafs from LatinAmerica? :boink:

there is www.elportaldesordos.com

logo.gif

Just CLICK AT "GALERIA DE FOTOS"

Sorry it is in spanish! but pretty and funny Pics!! :naughty:

See ya!

I went to ya site and noted AFS sticking out - could you translate that for me? Correct me if I am wrong - the guy showcased there is going on an AFS Exchange Student Program?

I'm an AFS returnee to USA 1990 - Thats where Knightwolf68 remembers meeting me at CSDB .... LOL

Back