Introduce myself

CApoliticsdeaf

Reaction score
]Hi my name is Mary, I am from Northern California. I am only reside in CA for one year. I love in CA.

I am strong deaf culturally, caramel choc female 40 yrs old. I have lived in 4 different states.
Anyway, I 've learned about all deaf.com. it is very interesting to people to put forum, etc. I am new in all deaf.com haha !!
My majoring in Political Science, I want to be lobbyist or state assembly to represent to deaf rights. I do believe strength and support to deaf rights.

anyone feels free to contact me[/COLOR].

Hi My name is Mary, I am from Northern CA, deaf culturally. I only reside in CA for one year, I love CA smile. My majoring in Political Science, I want to be lobbyist or state assembly to represent deaf's rights, and I am strength and support for deaf's rights, no allow hearing people take control or oppression to deaf people.
I 've learned about all deaf.com, however, it is very interesting to know about forum,introduce myself, dating single etc.
I have been single for 14 years, I am such good looking caramel choc.

Anyone feels free to contact me, open communcation with me.

Peace

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf CApoliticsdeaf! Nice to see that you're pursuing an interest to advocate for DHH...anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

:wave: :welcome: Hello and welcome to Alldeaf CApoliticsdeaf. I hope you will enjoy your stay here on this forum. Good luck with your political science degree, and your future in helping the deaf and hard of hearing.
Have fun posting on Alldeaf. Take care.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

CApoliticsdeaf said:
]Hi my name is Mary, I am from Northern California. I am only reside in CA for one year. I love in CA.

I am strong deaf culturally, caramel choc female 40 yrs old. I have lived in 4 different states.
Anyway, I 've learned about all deaf.com. it is very interesting to people to put forum, etc. I am new in all deaf.com haha !!
My majoring in Political Science, I want to be lobbyist or state assembly to represent to deaf rights. I do believe strength and support to deaf rights.

anyone feels free to contact me[/COLOR].

Hi CApoliticsdeaf,
I am in same boat as you are- majoring in pol sci, and also am student senator @ my college, citizen lobbyist at MN State Capitol. I also work on various of political campaigns since 10 years. You can PM me anytime and we can chat... Welcome to AD.. It's great to see someone who are same as me here in AD..

:welcome: to alldeaf. I'm from California too. I am a younger. ;)

Hi, I am orginally from New Jersey, and right now I just relocated in Washington State. I currently am beginning to work as an assistant teacher in mainstream school. I have two kids myself. Hope I get this place to meet more deaf people. :)

And I also have a question, how can I get this darn thing to post a picture of me ? I did went into an edit selection where the all options are, and I know how to use it, but the KB size was fine,it still wont accept the smaller size, although! Is there anything wrong with it ? :ugh:

Back