Are you vegetarian?

Nope, not a vegeterian myself. Gotta have proteins installed into my body from meat. Yes, meat...

For those who thinks that veggies are terrible, please think twice. Look at me. I have been veggie almost all of my life since birth. I am still healthy as a hulk. I was raised by a deaf vegetarian folks. There are five different levels of vegetarian as follows:

1) VEGANS: Strict vegetarians who eat only plant-based foods.

2) LACTO-VEGETARIANS: Vegetarians who consume milk products as part of their diet.

3) LACTO-OVO VEGETARIANS: Vegetarians who consume milk products and eggs.

4) MACROBIOTIC VEGETARIANS: Vegetarians who focus on eating whole grains, sea vegetables and fish-based animal products.

5) SEMI-VEGETARIANS: This group often consumes poultry, fish and dairy products. They may eat little or no red meat.

I'm lacto-ovo-veggie guy, #3 above.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
But still veggies make you fart really bad.

Beans and lentils are well-known to be a fart-generator :fart: So, try eat less whenever you can or combine with other larger veggie foods to neutralize it.

The cause of farting other than those two above known fart-generator must have come from wrong food combinations such as mixing with fruit and veggies which is a big no-no :nono: You should eat fruit alone for a meal (i.e. breakfast). Then on the next meal (i.e. lunch), eat veggies alone.

I am not vegetarian person. I love to eat salads are lettuces, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers.

With my ex-husband, I was semi-veggie since he did not like me to cook meat in the house :Ohno: ....but now NO MORE! :laugh2: I am FREE to eat anything I want since re-marry. My current hubby eats ANYTHING! We eat mostly chicken and other meats is occassionaly.... :dance: :dance: :dance:

:wave: Ooops! I accidently clicked the thread twice so I deleted it and added this comment...Sowwry! :bye:

Not me...my sis is probably number. #5. no meat or fishes (she is allergic to fishes) only eats chicken. u could say Semi-vegetarian-chicken?

downing said:
Not me...my sis is probably number. #5. no meat or fishes (she is allergic to fishes) only eats chicken. u could say Semi-vegetarian-chicken?

Yep! :applause:

~DV

Interesting post, DeafVeggie.

But... But... but... Body needs Iron that why we has to choose meat to strength our body is IRON.

Do you take iron pills if you don't eat meat?

We are not vegetarian but we eat alot of vegetables and salads. We eat meat twice a week. Mostly is chicken and fishes. rarely beef and pork.

Liebling:-))) said:
Interesting post, DeafVeggie.

But... But... but... Body needs Iron that why we has to choose meat to strength our body is IRON.

Do you take iron pills if you don't eat meat?

We are not vegetarian but we eat alot of vegetables and salads. We eat meat twice a week. Mostly is chicken and fishes. rarely beef and pork.

Iron can be found in spinach, leafy greens, and interestingly enough, red beets.

~DV

DeafVeggie said:
Iron can be found in spinach, leafy greens, and interestingly enough, red beets.

~DV

True, I never thought about this.

I eat alot of Spinach, green vegetables and also red beets. Spinach is my number one.... mmmmhhhhh

No, I like to eat meat. I enjoy hunting and butchering my own meat. I really enjoy eating venisson, steaks & chicken. There is a rabbit in one of my traps. So rabbit for dinner tonight. I'm going fishing today too. So there may be some trout to go with it... :thumb:

No I am not vegetarian. I eat meat alot and vegetables too. I dont like eating spinach

I have tried to switch to a strictly vegetarian diet several times. It is just hard when you go out to eat and stuff. There aren't a lot of choices out there.

I don't see a problem with farting. It is really normal as long as you are not in the movie theater or formal dinner. Actually, a farting is good way to get old air out of your stomach.

I am sorry that some of you have a very difficult to change your food style. There are so many cows killed everyday. Do you realize that all cows never kill or attack humans, and they only eat grass? Unfortunately, most farmers feed recycled-meat products (cow meats) because it is cheaper for meat farmer owners make a lot of money. Most cows are forced to eat cow meats. Employees who work at a slaughter factory have a low class family (poverty) and very low IQ. They really do not have the capable to understand about killing them.

How do you feel about that? That's why we need you to think about changing the food. If you don't like to eat vegetables, then try the other vegetables that you like to eat. If you are worried about iron or others, you can ask someone a health food store. We never have a problem since then. (Please don't tell yourself saying that we are lucky. You should be lucky to change it for your health better and more wise to take care of your body.)

Suppose, you have a diarrhea from a health food, it's because your stomach has not get used it before... It take awhile for your body to adjust it and your body 'realize' that it is much better than before. If you have several diarrhea, then you might have some polyps in your stomach or inside anus. It is not funny - many people have had polyps, and they had them removed from a surgery. No one really know why they have polyps, and the doctors do not have the answer for it. In general, the doctors say that it has to do with the toxic from food chemicals. (I doubt it.)

One more thing, we have to be careful what to buy because some lettuces or others (even bottles/cans) have disease such as parasites, cheap quality food, sort of dirty from rats peeing on them. Some farmers don't wash them. We should wash them first before eating them - all the times.

im not vegetarian!

i can eat everythings without non-vegetarian! i can eat with steak,fish,vegetables,etc.

Sara Boyce

Not a vegetarian here. I am an omnivore, and cannot avoid eating meat. I'm glad that I don't live with my family anymore though, because I don't have to eat steak 2 or 3 times a week! I think it is ridiculous when people say that animals are being killed, etc... but if we do not kill animals, they will overpopulate this Earth. That is why the government allow hunters on their land to hunt animals and to keep the animal population in check.

I used to eat beef roast, steak, pork chop, ribs meats, fried chicken and fried fish. One year ago, my doctor told me that Pork Chop and ribs meats are not good for my heart. I have to eat baked chicken or boiled water in chicken, baked fish, boiled water in turkey leg and turkey burger. I love to eat salad alot. I can eat vegetables and fruits.

kuifje75 said:
I think it is ridiculous when people say that animals are being killed, etc... but if we do not kill animals, they will overpopulate this Earth. That is why the government allow hunters on their land to hunt animals and to keep the animal population in check.

Do we need to control our human population by shooting them?

Another way for us is to reduce the animals by giving them a special food that eliminate their reproductive eggs once a year- it depends which area that needs to control the population. You could ask someone at the state about the program. ...Yes - the program is very effective. I could do that, but I live in a town.

Back