Who Is Nimrod Son Of Cush?

XBGMER

Reaction score
advers, I was wondering why most pastors and even in church colleges don't even talk about Nimrod in bible since they always talk about jesus christ which brainwashing people!

They are scare to telling you that [Nimrod] He is actually relate to the revelation 13 and 17 as in old testment prophet named Daniel 7 and 11:1-4.

Nimrod is man of sin, and son of perdition, and even Mighty Hunter who opposeth and exalteth himself above all in the earth of the Lord, that called God, or that worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the City of Heaven, shewing himself that he is [the man of] God. I will be update on this some more infomations. :D

Yeah, brainwashing them. i'd agreed with you if you go back into the furthest part of history, as far back as you can go, religion and politics were one and the same. In the anicent world there was never a difference. The king or head of the tribe was always mediator between god and his people. There's never been a religious movement anywhere that wasn't a little the political, and there's never been a political movement the world that wasn't a little religious. Knowing this helps us to understand the connections that can be made today, in our society. They are not leader. They are misleader. They have purposely misled us.

ckfarbes said:
advers, I was wondering why most pastors and even in church colleges don't even talk about Nimrod in bible since they always talk about jesus christ which brainwashing people!
First of all, of course Christian pastors and Bible colleges teach mostly about Jesus because He is the focus of our beliefs.

Secondly, I don't know which church you attend, but our Pastor and Bible class teachers have taught about Nimrod. They teach us about every book in the Bible, and every character and event in each book.

They are scare to telling you that [Nimrod] He is actually relate to the revelation 13 and 17 as in old testment prophet named Daniel 7 and 11:1-4.
Nimrod is man of sin, and son of perdition, and even Mighty Hunter who opposeth and exalteth himself above all in the earth of the Lord, that called God, or that worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the City of Heaven, shewing himself that he is [the man of] God. I will be update on this some more infomations.
I don't get your point. Are you saying that Nimrod is sitting in Heaven equally with God? If that is what you mean, that is wrong. If I am misunderstanding you, please clarify.

LUNZ said:
Yeah, brainwashing them. i'd agreed with you if you go back into the furthest part of history, as far back as you can go, religion and politics were one and the same. In the anicent world there was never a difference. The king or head of the tribe was always mediator between god and his people. There's never been a religious movement anywhere that wasn't a little the political, and there's never been a political movement the world that wasn't a little religious. Knowing this helps us to understand the connections that can be made today, in our society. They are not leader. They are misleader. They have purposely misled us.
LUNZ, Dang exactly right!!! but i add the word with you, religion, politics and army formed one man above all his people as tribe. that they submit and honor man as their own God. Yes! Now nowhere in the worldwide, they are not definitely leaders.. that why all the worldwide have no kingdoms who follow the only one mighty nation of tribe leader like before the world followed nation of gremany as one tribe.

Reba said:
First of all, of course Christian pastors and Bible colleges teach mostly about Jesus because He is the focus of our beliefs.
Reba, like i said they already brianwashed your mind for many years. I bet you are not certianly understand the prophet Elijah came already. the Prophet Jesus already told you, there will coming of another prophet after the bapist John and The Prophet Jesus. get it. So you depend on the pastors , priests so on and on lists who attended church colleges, various colleges where they who attend at. :(

Reba said:
I don't get your point. Are you saying that Nimrod is sitting in Heaven equally with God? If that is what you mean, that is wrong. If I am misunderstanding you, please clarify..
Reba, I aint church goers nor attend anywhere near churches.. I read the scripture of books which is my best friend! I read the books for 11 years without attend the stupid church colleges... the Word of God does still teaching me by the scripture every day.

My point is if i told you heaven is a man but you refuse believe me. I truly don't want to have waste to put the example of these to you.. Therefore, you did not read the book of scriptures.. Anyway, forgive me if i pass you by judge or assume.. :-D stay enjoy.. merry chrismas!!!

ckfarbes said:
Reba, like i said they already brianwashed your mind for many years. I bet you are not certianly understand the prophet Elijah came already.
If you are saying that Elijah has come back, then no, that is not true.

...the Prophet Jesus already told you, there will coming of another prophet after the bapist John and The Prophet Jesus.
Why are you referring to Jesus as "The Prophet Jesus" instead of Savior Jesus Christ? It sounds like you do not call Jesus God? Is that what you are saying? I know that Muslims call Jesus "Prophet", not God, and Mormons call Jesus "a god", not "The God", and that some Jews call Jesus a "good teacher". What are you saying?

My point is if i told you heaven is a man but you refuse believe me.
I truly don't understand you. What do you mean, "heaven is a man"?

Therefore, you did not read the book of scriptures.. Anyway, forgive me if i pass you by judge or assume..
You do assume, and you assume wrong.

Reba said:
I truly don't understand you. What do you mean, "heaven is a man"?
Reba, [edit: I never say that Elijah the prophet will come back. Elijah the prophet already came, but they did not recogize him]. He left nation fo Israel. Jews preached his people that Elijah will come back. till like in time of John and Jesus arrived on earth. Jews did not recogized the baptist of the Prophet John and the messiah of the Prophet Jesus, therefore they killed both the prophets according the scriptures of prophets were fulfilled. Now you preaching me that Jesus will come back. Therefore I don't believe you that Jesus christ will come back. He never said that Jesus will come back. He already told you that there will coming of the son of man / or coming of another prophet after him when Jesus was left nation of Israel.

I speaking THE WORD in YOU are DWELLETH in the flesh of GOD which means THE WORD OF GOD had spoke in YOU before these WORDS I speaking YOU are MIND AND are SOUL.

HEAVEN, GOD, SPIRIT, GHOST, HOLY, BREATHE, LIFE ARE SAME WORD: SOUL [I.E. MIND OR HEAD].

MY RESULT IS THAT EYE OF MIND IS SOUL.. MIND IS A MAN... SO NIMROD WAS AN INTELLIGANT SPIRIT [I.E. INTELLIGANT MIND]. AS HE IS NATURAL GENIUS SINCE HE WAS BORN THAT WAY! I am complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: For all the fullness of the Godhead bodily dwelleth in him. HE IS GODHEAD! like Colossians 2:9-10GET IT?

HOLY IS SAME WORD: GODLY, LOOK THAT TERM SOMEWHERE RECORDS IN BOOK OF SCRIPTURES.

Last edited:
Reba said:
Why are you referring to Jesus as "The Prophet Jesus" instead of Savior Jesus Christ? .
Reba, I am very deny that I am a muslim. I am anti-muslim. I know you didn't know the scripture of John 4:19, "I perceive that thou [i.e. Jesus] art a prophet". therefore, i referred him which is the Prophet.

Reba said:
I don't get your point. Are you saying that Nimrod is sitting in Heaven equally with God? If that is what you mean, that is wrong. If I am misunderstanding you, please clarify.
Reba, can you read those (KJV) which you can easily notice some verses I give out of the scripture. there is no way in my mind these misstanding you by meanings.

MIND OR HEAD WHICH ARE HEAVEN/ GOD: THE MIND OR SPIRIT OF THE LORD, and THE HEAD OR SPIRIT OF THE LORD.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit. it is very clear to me that Heaven or God i.e angel mean spirit i.e Man!

Rom 11:34 "For who hath known the MIND of the Lord? or who hath been his counselor?"
Isa 40:13 "Who hath directed the SPIRIT of the LORD, or being his counselor hath taught him?"

Hag 1:14 "....the spirit of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, ...."
Zec 6:11 "....the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;..."

the result: heaven is a man, there is no else but a God was manfest in the fleshful man. John 1:14 and 1 Timothy 3:16. if any of you said " God is not a man, that he should lie.." Like exact verse in scripture Number 23:19.

get my point? reba

ckfarbes said:
Reba, I am very deny that I am a muslim. I am anti-muslim. I know you didn't know the scripture of John 4:19, "I perceive that thou [i.e. Jesus] art a prophet". therefore, i referred him which is the Prophet.
Yes, Prophet is one of Jesus' titles. He is Prophet, Priest and King. However, for a Christian, the most important relationship and title for Jesus is Savior. Christians recognize Jesus as Savior. Muslims recognize Jesus as Prophet. Muslims call Jesus "Prophet" because they don't believe Jesus is God and Savior. That is why I asked you that. It is not common for born-again Christians to refer to Jesus as just "Prophet" instead of "Savior".

get my point? reba
Sorry, no I don't. :dunno:

Daniel 11:1-4 Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him. 2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia. 3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will. 4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven ; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those
Here is one of the scriptures you posted regarding Nimrod.

It gives dates, and a time period.
From this evidence it is logical to assume that he Three kings in Persia were, Cambyses, son of Cyrus; Smerdis the Magian imposter; and Darius Hystaspes.
The Fourth King was probably Xerxes.
And the Mighty King was Alexander the Great, whose kingdom after his death, was divided into four parts.

The reason not much is said about Nimrod, is because not much is said in scripture. His name appears roughly 4 times in the old testament.

the result: heaven is a man, there is no else but a God was manfest in the fleshful man. John 1:14 and 1 Timothy 3:16. if any of you said " God is not a man, that he should lie.." Like exact verse in scripture Number 23:19.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

This whole verse is reffering to Jesus. NT scripture clearly records that John the Baptist recognized Jesus as the Christ. The NT also descripes Jesus as the "beggoten of the Father".
The whole context presumes that this event occured and then ended.
"was made" "dwelt" "beheld" those are all past tense refferences. It occured and then ended.

Last edited:
Yes, I have studied about Nimrod a lot.

He is Noah's grandson. He also married his mother, eugh. He established BAAL worshipping and made offerings to his God with babies, soo sad!

It is still going on today!!

Dec 25 is Nimrod's birthday *aka Sun God*, the round bulbs symbolize the Sun God, etc.

The Virginal Mary holding Jesus and Fatimah in other countries, etc etc are really statues of Seramis, Nimrod's mother who was very evil and demanded people to worship her. She called herself "Queen of Heaven"

Beware.

The story of Nimrod and Semiramus is an interesting one. Some stories claim that When Nimrod died, Semiramis claimed that her son was the reincarnation of Nimrod. This is why she is worshipped as the "Fertility" Goddess, able to give birth to all pagan gods that represent Nimrod.

Because Nimrod was "Mighty" and possibly a "Tyrant" he may have been worshipped as Baal, and as the Sun God.

The Winter Solstice is Baal's birthday, which is now roughly Dec. 21 or 22.

The Mother and Child that the Babalonians worshipped, was Semiramis and a child figure that could represent many god figures.

"Queen of Heaven" is the title the egyptian Goddess Isis used, although considered a derivitive of Semiramis.

There is evidence to support that Jesus may have been born around Dec. 25th. Although much evidence would suggest that it was late September, early October.
It is very possible that Christmas was forced on pagans during the 25th of December to accomodate thier celebration, but to change the focus.

Again, there is not much of a Biblical account of Nimrod, most evidence of Nimrod being connected to Baal, Semiramis and evil nations comes from extra biblical sources, which can be very valid, and should be carefully considered.

Im impressed w/ your knowledge of Nimrod and Baal worshipping.

There is a controversial belief that the Vatican in the Roman Catholic church is involved w/ Baal worshipping.. and that the image of the Virgin Mary is truly Seramis and Nimrod, notice the circle halo?

More info is on the John Chick website under the "Crusaders" magazines.

That is a contreversial belief, and I have read this in the tracts produced by Jack Chick. That the "Roman Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon".
That is not something I personally agree with, however another issue arises from such a belief, and that is that the KJV 1611 is the only true word of God.
That is an interesting topic to debate, and I am very opposed to that view.

There is no way for the name Semiramus in Bible itself telling me about her. Once you get down to the BASIC CONFLICT, then finding out what and how the scripture is quite simple answer.

imageofbeast.jpg

Granted, the results will not be as entertaining, flamboyant, intriguing, or popular as some books you've read, but they certainly will be biblically justifiable.

How about forget debit cards, the Pope's address, the numeric equivalents of Greek letters, a new one world government, computer chips under the skin, forehead magnetic scans, Hebrew Numerology, etc., etc., and get your interpretation from the Bible alone!

As His servant Joseph said when asked for 'his' interpretation, "..Do not interpretations belong to God? by Gen 40:8." Indeed they do! If I want God's interpretation of a matter, the only sound hermeneutic for finding out what God means by what He has inspired written, is to ask Him. And I do that by evaluating His Word in comparison to itself. i.e., reading His Word, in the light of His Word. The Bible becomes it's 'own' interpreter, and it's pages it's own dictionary.

I begin to surrender to the authority of the Word itself over my personal opinions. When I see how the author Himself uses the words elsewhere in scripture itself, I begin to discern that God defines His own terms, and that the scriptures are not subject to my private interpretations or calculations.

It is only then that you will not be understood by own formulas, or numeric equivalents, or by overactive imagination in foreseeing super devil-men.

It will come the spirit, from a sound and ordered study of God's Word. The answers are not in politics, geography, economics, or intricate unbiblical bible codes. The question can only be answered from within the pages of scripture itself. If I am going to be faithful to God, I must get the understanding of His imagery from the Word of His imagery. Then am I on the right path to arrive at God's truth, rather than my own suppositions.

The Word of God must be the source for my interpretations, and not the fanciful imaginations of men. Any interpretation not having it's basis solidly grounded in the scriptures, is nothing more than speculation. The problem with extra-biblical elucidation and prophecy is that God's Word is not subject to such secular explanations.

Subjecting God and Faithful Christianity is prescribed by the Church doing just the opposite. They carefully (faithfully) 'follow' the Word rather than attempt to lead it. His Word to their own private interpretation is the very reason their doctrines are false. THE WORD ONLY By the Spirit guiding me to compare scripture with scripture, God leads me into it's truth 1 John 2:27. There is no question that when God uses symbolism in scripture, He also gives me enough information there to Biblically identify what that imagery means. True it is in His own time, not mine, but without the ready minded study of scripture, I will not really understand the Bible. If I have received that earnest desire to 'follow' His Word, this Spirit, via the pertinent scriptures,

Promise that I will update more details and infomations about Nimrod of This first history, is compared to the other revelations in Scripture to learn of his skills, intellect, and smooth talking ways. by God's interpretation from.......................................the Bible alone!

Because I am very busy and a lot of things on my mind to do with errands.. my errands almost done.. please be patient.. thank you.. stay enjoy!

Last edited:
You forgot to give credit to Tony Warren for his text:

Granted, the results will not be as entertaining, flamboyant, intriguing, or popular as some books you've read, but they certainly will be biblically justifiable...

CK,

Since you quote Warren, does that mean you are a "Reformed Christian"? Is your end-time philosophy Amillennialist? Do you believe in a salvation that is of predestination and irresistable grace?

Ham, Cush, and then Nimrod
Nimrod's kingdom Babylon.

Cush was not cursed, Canaan is cursed. So
we Black people are safe!!!!!

Cush moved to Egypt... and now settle to land now call
Sudan and Ethiopia. Christianity was introduced there
but people there became Islam in 640 AD.

The explanation of this probably is that other tongues were forced upon these nationalities in consequence of their migrations, or because they fell under the dominion of nationalities alien to them. The non-Sem Babylonians, described as descendants of Nimrod (Merodach), as is well known, spoke Sumerian, and adopted Semitic Babylonian only on account of mingling with the Semites whom they found there.

Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites, Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

CURSE OF CANAAN
1. Canaan was cursed, not Ham.

2. Genesis 9:25-27 "...servitude to his brothers..."
3. Exodus 20:5 --" A curse lasts three to four generations..."
4. Canaan does not exist as a nation today. Other three nations exist -- Egypt, Ethiopia and Lybia (Libya).

Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ORIENTALS??? The Chinese, Koreans, Japanese?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Ham, Cush, and then Nimrod
Nimrod's kingdom Babylon.

Cush was not cursed, Canaan is cursed. So
we Black people are safe!!!!!

Cush moved to Egypt... and now settle to land now call
Sudan and Ethiopia. Christianity was introduced there
but people there became Islam in 640 AD.

The explanation of this probably is that other tongues were forced upon these nationalities in consequence of their migrations, or because they fell under the dominion of nationalities alien to them. The non-Sem Babylonians, described as descendants of Nimrod (Merodach), as is well known, spoke Sumerian, and adopted Semitic Babylonian only on account of mingling with the Semites whom they found there.

Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites, Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

CURSE OF CANAAN
1. Canaan was cursed, not Ham.

2. Genesis 9:25-27 "...servitude to his brothers..."
3. Exodus 20:5 --" A curse lasts three to four generations..."
4. Canaan does not exist as a nation today. Other three nations exist -- Egypt, Ethiopia and Lybia (Libya).

Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ORIENTALS??? The Chinese, Koreans, Japanese?
Miss P, I don't think those exact belong to their nations.. But You can see that very obviously Noah had mentioned the speific nation came out of many nations, which was mightly hunter and name is rule over his kingdom of babel, since noah saw him as mightly military and ruler of babel. The world of leaders MUST follow the one nation of the leader. Other nations of leaders CAN'T BE EQUAL with the beast .

for example: the name of beast which translated the name of ruler, or kingdom, or Lord, or leader, and or Master. either words...

ckfarbes said:
Miss P, I don't think those exact belong to their nations.. But You can see that very obviously Noah had mentioned the speific nation came out of many nations, which was mightly hunter and name is rule over his kingdom of babel, since noah saw him as mightly military and ruler of babel. The world of leaders MUST follow the one nation of the leader. Other nations of leaders CAN'T BE EQUAL with the beast .

for example: the name of beast which translated the name of ruler, or kingdom, or Lord, or leader, and or Master. either words...

The beast? Bush got number 666 on his forehead :shock:

Back