Signing buddies ?:)

Treesa_HM

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Theresa ! I love deaf culture and love just being able to meet people who can sign. If you have a glide or snap chat comment it below! I'm new here and I'm hearing :wave:

Last edited:
Sorry my phone always corrects it to sigh! And I'm dyslexic so I didn't noitce.

Aaah, I understand your problem with dyslexic which you have problem reading or seeing what you thought was printed on words.

I know it is not easy to read if you have the condition. So try to be careful when typing the words. We will help you along with the words if you are willing to let us help you. Just let us know if you need help.

Aaah, I understand your problem with dyslexic which you have problem reading or seeing what you thought was printed on words.

I know it is not easy to read if you have the condition. So try to be careful when typing the words. We will help you along with the words if you are willing to let us help you. Just let us know if you need help.

Thanks it means a lot! I'm new here so I don't know how any of this works!

:wave: Treesa_HM

We have many new people come on and almost everyone writes the same type of thing in this thread. When I first started I was very new to forums too.

Welcome on - I have math LD and likely other LD's<not dyslexia> I do understand about sometimes someone can mix things up.

:welcome:

Title edited for OP. :)

Welcome to all deaf :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hey, I am also hearing, but looking for someone to practice my ASL with. I am still very new to the language and don't know too much but would love someone to snapchat with every once in awhile and make a new friend... If you're interested

Like Tayto said, I'm new here too and I totally understand your dyslexia problem. When I get to talking, typing, or reading too fast I'm the same way. And Math is horrible for me! Always switching up numbers.
I'm hearing as well but I'd love to practice with you and learn more from each other.

Hi! I'm new to the deaf culture and ASl! My sc is canibenameless1! Glide is Syd W.! I will go ahead and let you know I am not great at signing yet! Beginner at best!

Hey guys my name is Theresa ! I love deaf culture and love just being able to meet people who can sign. If you have a glide or snap chat comment it below! I'm new here and I'm hearing :wave:

Hi Theresa...where are you located? I am in Ocala, FL. Been signing for about 30 years & willing to tutor.
Patty

Back