Who want to work at home full time ?

Y

Reaction score
Thats me... I recently got laid off and got weary of
extensive job searches... so I was thinking about
give up and work at home doing something like
any simple work... I still do not know exactly what yet.

I wonder if you like to work at home ?

Y said:
Thats me... I recently got laid off and got weary of
extensive job searches... so I was thinking about
give up and work at home doing something like
any simple work... I still do not know exactly what yet.

I wonder if you like to work at home ?
Y...

I love to work at home but... what what ???
What should I expect to work at home.. but otherwise.. hate "become to prymaid" their runs business likely sorta of... stupid.. and selling the medcation like BOOST up and vagria stuff, which i've seen in the website and trying to monoplized for everyones who join the work at home.

Have you heard about this ? if yes.. then that what I do not interest this position.. preferable other kind stuff likely do work on computer or else.. oh well.. ::::sigh::::

I know how you feel about being unemployed. I'm currently unemployed -- have been out of a job since the last week of September, but have been looking for suitable jobs. No luck so far. :( Have been doing small temp jobs here and there -- simpleminded cleaning for someone, :lol: At least, I'm getting some money to get by until I get my next pension cheque and when I find a permanent full time job.

Stay positive and chin up. ;) Same for myself... :P

It's nice to work at home. You have your own hours. However, it's hard to make money when you are on your own.

I would like to work at home.. I did few times and not success yet. I need better instructions then will be success. :) Right now, I am work at office and hope make little time for me do work at home later on.

Business Makers/Turnkey PC

Hi All,

Yes I'm involved in this great MLM (Multi Level Marketing) program and I would say the best home business is Business Makers/Turnkey PC. So I want to give you my personal experience about BM (Business Maker).

Of course, I was first sceptical with BM and I was lucky to contact to my top sponsor who is MLM expert and advice me to get in this program. I know I would take my risk but it was sound good something with money back guaranteed. I would think if I pay $135 every month for six month. If nothing happen or making less than $2700 then I would have my money back. So I know I have nothing to lose.

When I joined BM. There have news updated every month, forums, genealogy, autoresponder etc at the back office software. The staff at BM is honest and friendly. Robin Stennard, the owner of BM who was involved in the network market for many years.

This company is the first in the kind that offer with money back and $2,700 or more in six month guaranteed which they launched in July this year. The fact that the drop out rate was under 10% but all these people who were ill, becoming unemployed, cant afford to and other kind of reasons. No big complaints about $2,700 so far. Also I have seen lot of people success in the forum so far and I cannot see any negative vibe around this company. I'm sure you will be more than happy to get in this Turnkey PC program. I love it at every mins.

I will help you all the way like what I did with my top sponsor who have been fantastic with me. It is really easy to learn but it all take time. I will be available to support you anytime. That is my guaranteed because it is important for you to understand in Turnkey PC programs. The other people in your downline will have to duplicate you and so on. That is all really simple.

I will place two people under you for you start with. That is my guaranteed to every people in my downline.

So you are welcome email or MSN me at cyberjon@oink.co.uk for further information or see banner above when you see business opportunity.

Have a wonderful day,

Regards,

Jono

Last edited:
Bullym0m said:
Y...

I love to work at home but... what what ???
What should I expect to work at home.. but otherwise.. hate "become to prymaid" their runs business likely sorta of... stupid.. and selling the medcation like BOOST up and vagria stuff, which i've seen in the website and trying to monoplized for everyones who join the work at home.

Have you heard about this ? if yes.. then that what I do not interest this position.. preferable other kind stuff likely do work on computer or else.. oh well.. ::::sigh::::

Hi,

Have you heard about Multi Level marketing (MLM)? This stuff are NOT like prymarid selling and it is VERY legal by government because it used by products like email marketing, autoresponders, leads and all other kind of stuff. Did you know that Nike, Coca Cola, are using this similar methods?

So if you are interest to work at home then email me at cyberjon@oink.co.uk. I will be happy to provide you some information. It is so easy to build up your business at home.

Regards,

Jono

*huggs* Y..

Sorry to hear that you got laid off.. my man's job have been laid off 18 people last sept.. lucky that my man isnt one of them.. they had meeting and said that wont lay off more people.. but guess what.. they did last friday.. they laid off 12 people.. but again lucky that my man isnt one of them.. BUT they said they will lay 6 or 9 more people today (monday) eek.. my man was restless and worrying whole weekend.. i keep told him .. think positive cuz it will come in good.. so wait and see..

I am working at home fulltime for almost more than 14 years.. to take care of my kids.. :) its hard job.. 24/7 drive you nuts.. lol..

MsGiglz said:
*huggs* Y..

Sorry to hear that you got laid off.. my man's job have been laid off 18 people last sept.. lucky that my man isnt one of them.. they had meeting and said that wont lay off more people.. but guess what.. they did last friday.. they laid off 12 people.. but again lucky that my man isnt one of them.. BUT they said they will lay 6 or 9 more people today (monday) eek.. my man was restless and worrying whole weekend.. i keep told him .. think positive cuz it will come in good.. so wait and see..

I am working at home fulltime for almost more than 14 years.. to take care of my kids.. :) its hard job.. 24/7 drive you nuts.. lol..

I'm sorry to hear this...but which company is he involved? I understand how your man felt but he might be in the wrong company.

The company Business Makers is truly the best MLM on the net ever I ever been involved. So contact me with email or MSN at cyberjon@oink.co.uk. So I will be happy to provide you with some further information.

Kind Regards,

Jono

Last edited:
if you want IBO business, I can get my big brother to help you get into your own business and work at home.

im currently working at home taking care of my family AND helping my sister and bro in law's home, plus doing errands come january i will be too busy to do anything for them BUT will make time for them as i have to do that, cuz i ll be working most of the time in january and being the vice president for a deaf club PLUS voice interpeting PLUS rasiing my dog PLUS being a host and PLUS amongest other things i won't be putting in here....
concept? weather ur working at home or on the job, the success rate of being *rich* doesn't come in fast money takes time and promotion!

I do love my job working for WGI and the lucrative contract we have at Monsanto, but there are times when I'd like to work at home full time doing computer system work, beadworking, stamping and scrapping...*sigh*...My day is just not long enough for me to do whatever I wanna do...especially sharing it with another person!!! WWWAAAHHH!!!

Smiles,
DD

aw shucks i was already logged out all day
till just now seeing all of these message in this whole thread
wow... i think that most of us do
understand each other that most of us like to work at home
I don't mind as long as NO selling, NO phone calls, no MLM etc....

that would be like "an impossible dream".. but who knows ?

Hi -

I am self employed and work at home nowadays - http://www.rejtech.com (Still being designed. Although self employed since 1998, and still in my twenties, I've been giving my personal website at http://www.marky.com and only recently decided to have a separate corporate website.)

It is a lot of work, but thanks to the Internet, it is a very viable option for the deaf now. It is not easy but it is not impossible. You really have to get your name known in the industry.

It does help that I have the following:
(1) Active participant in a hobby forum that was later to be my line of work. (7500 posts at http://www.avsforum.com)
(2) Mentioned in 5 articles over 2 years in related industry magazines
(3) Programmer of 1 industry-related open source project
(4) Prior self employment experience getting work through traditional IT consulting agencies
(5) Travel to two industry shows a year (CES and CEDIA) to meet people
(6) Being able to be a jack-of-all-trades (at first, at least)
(7) Being addicted to the field of work (that was initially only a hobby)
(8) Have over 10 years in many different highly-skilled tasks

As long as you're just one person then you probably almost never have to talk on the phone .... so it is possible for a mute guy to be self employed and working at home and still have a full time income. The bigger difficulties come in when you are trying to expand - now you suddenly need skills to recruit people, interview people for contracting or employment, maybe make a bunch of phone calls, and whatnot. And if I have people here in person, then suddenly, I have to manage people and as a deaf person, that would be extremely difficult.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) I have too much work to be able to accept by myself -- I would very much like to expand (hire employees someday) but I am having extreme difficulty overcoming hurdles such as being able to place many voice telephone calls in a short period, and accept them. I can't talk clearly enough for people to understand what I am saying.

I keep an eye on new technology. I now use a Blackberry pager for my business needs, and it is really helpful for my business. There's email, web, fax, pager, operator dispatch services, online relay services, instant messaging on AIM/ICQ/MSN/Y using Trillian, and many other present technologies for the deaf, which I presently utilize to conduct my business. I am anticipating newer technologies to improve things further. The CapTel service (150 word per minute captioning!) sound exactly what I need, except for the disadvantage in that my voice is not good enough for the receiver to always understand. If realtime computer synthesis can be added to CapTel for outgoing speech, that might solve the problem for me. I am profoundly deaf and my speech is about 50% unintelligible to a stranger (i.e. a new client). It's also quite possible that cochlear implants may eventually be suitable for me, but that itself is a pretty tough call in itself too. (All my clients for business, are hearing)

If any deaf self-employed veterans would like to give me some advice about communications and being vastly more efficient to the point of being able to expand....drop me an email or a private message. I want to figure out how to handle dozens of clients per year eventually, some of them simultaneously.

For those who ask what I do -- I do user interface design for embedded home theater and other entertainment electronics devices. (i.e. on-screen menus for a settop box, skins-rendering software for a video player, etc.). It sure beats working in a cubicle at some boring I.T. firm. But it is not easy! It is far from simple work.

Thanks,
Mark Rejhon (Rejhon Technologies Inc.)

Last edited:
one thing i would like to inform you Y.. i just PM you about my own home business.. and other thing i just want to let you know.. that you can check Better Business Bearu to see if those business is good, bad, or SPAM or to see if those business is bond to BBB.. Just a thought.

Mark, very nice website... and impressive resume. :thumb: I love AW, too... I'm amazed you go there, too, and even had a helping hand in it. :eek:

MLM is allright if there is an actual product to sell! :P It sounds like investments, and it's one way of doing business, probably a little risky.. but there are other ways to work at home.

Y - I am a freelancing web designer, and that means I do work at home. There's an idea about using your skills to create things and selling them. I do websites and graphic design. I know Freaky's sister does homemade hobby gifts or so, and people love her work! So, just find a skill of yours to use and earn money at home - dont forget to check in with your country's laws to make sure you are doing it the right way. :thumb: Then it's equal energy exchange hereafter - be prepared to pay for advertising when you can afford it, some pages with good traffic can advertise your product or service for a fee. Just do your research.

Sam, what kind of help would your brother give those interested in working at home?

Liza said:
Sam, what kind of help would your brother give those interested in working at home?

I don't think Y want IBO business since Y don't want to be saleperson. Oh well...

Me too, I'm so impressed with Mark's websites.

You might think that I'm crazy or strange but I have to admit
that I happen to be the first Deaf Woman Internet Professional
working for these Internet inventors long BEFORE this
Internet became famous and widespread.. and I also
worked with the Web Inventor (from Canada) years ago...
I felt very lucky to be working behind the Internet scene
making sure to keep the Internet alive and running smoothly with
these Internet Engineers and Researchers. I even developed
my own website years ago... but unfortunately I simply
have NO interest in web design/development...
I don't know why.. but I seem to be very interested
in working with any kind of Data Research.

I'm still trying my best to find anyone who might be interested
in hiring me. No luck yet. If there is someone interested, then
they should PM me anytime. Thanks !

Ideas....

.... Market yourself in a variety of media. Online jobhunt sites, newspaper, billboards, etc.
.... Experiment with color resumes printed on photo paper (can be quite eye catching!)
.... Have separate niche-focussed resumes (Java-based resume separate from a web-based resume, etc)
.... For a job you really qualify for very well but there's lot of competition, try FedExing your resume instead of faxing it.
.... Be persistent. Sometimes a company remembers you more if they got 2 letters, 1 resume by fedex, and an "updated" resume sent by fax (i.e. find reasons to update your resume -- even add a new skill you self-taught just by studying a book in spare time)
.... Change your strategy every now and then.
.... Talk to your friends, family, let everybody know you're in the market for a job. And REMIND them (not too often, but often enough so they don't forget)
.... Spend your coffee or movie rental money on something that might improve your resume -- something cheap but still teaches you something.
.... If you're a programmer, participate in some interesting open-source project. You can even add this to your resume! (At least for some companies, anyway)
.... Don't be afraid to learn on the job. You can still convince employers to hire you even if you don't have all the skills! Just make sure you show ENTHUSIASM to learn --
.... Offer to do free overtime. Or if you're a consultant, offer 1 month of free overtime. That can work. It's a compromise, but can mean the difference between a job and no job!

In regards to learning at work -- when you are hired, don't be afraid to bring your own computer books to work to help you train, and remember to offer to do free overtime. So you can learn on the job! The workplace is the BEST SCHOOL! So OFFERING FREE OVERTIME is still a good idea during difficult job markets where employers are looking for the best bang for the buck. One can explain to your spouse that the office is the best school and that it is better than not having a job at all. You can be amazed at how much you learn at work. Also even buy extra books so you can read them at work during overtime. If you're doing free overtime that you weren't told to do anyway, then reading a book during overtime is pretty safe - you can stay late and read a computer book on your office chair instead of going home from work to read it at home - that will give you a good impression to the boss! As long as the book is relevant to work of course -- i.e. a SQL book for a job that includes SQL. You don't have to look like a newbie having to reading a computer book at work; tell people that you've volunteered to stay late to expand your existing skills and that it gets your work done faster the next day.

Sometimes a couple of magic words added to the skill section of a resume can make all the difference! But if you are unemployed, it can be hard. Just save up a few dollars so you can buy something cheap that teaches you something that you are able to put on the resume. Skip coffee, smokes, movie rentals, etc, for a few days .... And spend it on something simple as a book, or trying out Linux (Linux can be obtained for free), or a 1-day tutor session, or a session with a professional career counsellor, or even just to purchase an old copy of formerly high-end server software to install on an old desktop, just to figure out how it works so you can add a useful line item to your resume (in many cases, old software for cheap teaches you skill that apply to today's software). This, for example, could mean the difference of adding "Java" to your resume - perhaps maybe you're familiar with XML / C / C++ / ASP / Servers but not familiar with Java. (In this case, you can add "Java" to your resume very quickly and cheaply because you already know C / C++). Or maybe you know hand-coding advanced HTML but don't know XML. (In this case, you can add XML to your resume pretty quickly and cheaply). Perhaps you've worked with computer programs over telnet/ssh on an old IBM AIX machine during your university years. (In this case, you can quickly learn Linux at home -- just grab a copy of Linux and learn a bit. Then you can add Linux to your resume pretty quickly!) ....

Experiment with different terminology to describe your interests. Instead of somebody telling everyone they just want to be a web designer in every single conversation, they can say "I'd like to learn JSP server pages" one time (even if they only have ASP experience), and other time say "I've worked with Java modules" (even if it's a small amount of experience)... and "I've been reading about Model-View-Controller methodologies" (even if it is something you've only read). Then people will know that you're enthusaic about Java, even if you're not very experienced with Java! Make sure you keep up with your online or magazine reading to be familiar with current lingo..

ALWAYS BE POSITIVE! Say "I'm able to learn fast, so PL/SQL should be no problem." instead of "No I don't know PL/SQL". (Example: Perhaps you already know PL/SQL has a lot to do with databases. Perhaps you already did some dBase III a long ago during a summer job and did a few SQL queries back then.... that's some SQL, and you can probably relearn it pretty quickly. Then you can feel safe by saying "I'm able to learn fast, so PL/SQL should be no problem.")

Keep up with the industry. Can be as simple as reading technology news websites regularly to see what technologies are in vogue and try to see how your skills may apply. I checked -- the words "Data Research" isn't that common in industry publication these days (The term "Data Mining" is presently more frequently used, although it branches out to many areas) -- you may have to find synonyms that relates better to current buzzwords. Perhaps you've got skills for shopping cart pattern analysis software (could be argued as a form of data research) - then market yourself as being very interested in that sort of stuff. Stores like to benefit from the buying patterns of their customers. (You probably notice that at Amazon, for example). Perhaps you've got existing skills for XML-based data mining software. Market yourself with XML skills in many different ways. A company that might otherwise ignore a generic resume, might have their attention caught by specific terms that really apply to their business.

Learn about the businesses you are applying for, and attach a cover letter indicating interest in specific aspects of their businesses, and tell them how your existing experience can help them. Perhaps the company you are applying for, is a shopping cart software company. And that you've once years ago as part of a summer job written a tiny script that glues together two different software packages (i.e. a credit card processor and a shopping cart program). Even if not significant, you may mention that you wrote software to integrate a shopping cart with a credit card processor. Another example is a real estate software company, but that you've done video editing experience. You might mention that you have video editing experience, which can be useful for adding virtual real estate tours to their real estate software. Even if they have no interest for that, they may begin to notice your enthusiasm for ideas and remember your name better out of a pile of 10 of resumes sitting on somebody's Human Resources desk.

Sometimes you have to market yourself creatively in today's job market climate, to stick out. Boring looking resumes just aren't enough. Make the resumes exciting even to yourself!

One can be lazy (and I can be lazy), but do something. You can do it.

Last edited:
Hello, You can check my website that you can work at home who want.

Welcome to Glorie's mall

They are No MLM, No Selling, No meeting. You don't have to talk with anyone expect tell them to go to your power mall website.

Back