• lindsaymaine
• hjdonr
• iswear
• Alice748
• penelopolivia
• Victoria R
• Obella1023
• victory12

All of the names listed above are the spammers I reported this morning. Some has been around for a bit, they often make similar comments like, "This movie was mind-blowing". They post comments on how they are looking forward to it, how much they liked it, etc. Some of them started posting links too as well.

A common pattern among the spammers are how they form their screen names, they usually have two names together without space or a name with some numbers at the end.

If you see or suspect someone of being a spammer, please report right away. They are starting to be a real problem here. Feel free to list more spammers here too if you see any, so people know who to watch out for.

Some of them can be somewhat convincing in being just a regular forum member when they aren't.

Last edited:
Just paste this into their comments:
你的电影是可怕的。我宁愿熬我弄脏的内衣,喝肉汤。

Good work Banjo. I report spam when I see it, but have not bothered to make a list.

14 people so far... how about that? it's ridiculous.

Yeah... I see we have report button... it would be nice to add "spammer!" button.

There's one more.... sexylady

Oh hai

Film on kohutav. Ma pigem keeda minu määrdunud aluspesu, jookide puljong.

:giggle:

:lol:
I get the english translation, when I read it in mandarin it's like reading the ramblings of some schizo that makes no coherent point. :giggle:

Oh if only this easy on iPad as just ask person who post it.

English ver:
Your movie is terrible. I'd rather boil my dirty underwear, drink the broth.

Asian ver:
Your movie is scary!! I rather boil my (when I) get it dirty undergarment, drink some meat soup (2nd part after comma, this is like ordering someone to do it)

Back