2006 Winter Olympics

ha, u beat me, I just made poll to see how many of ppl like to watch :D

yes, i m gonna to watch opening winter olimpics game tonight :dance2:

FreeWoman77 said:
ha, u beat me, I just made poll to see how many of ppl like to watch :D

yes, i m gonna to watch opening winter olimpics game tonight :dance2:
Ha ha cool :thumb:

I will watch it tonight too :)

The opening ceremonies for the 2006 Winter Olympics was superb and awesome to watch! From the point of having each participating athletes representing their countries flowing out to the middle of the arena to the incredible display of fireworks, the lighting of the Olympic flame, all being overshadowed with the inspiring message proclaiming worldwide 'Peace'. The inspirational talents shown by those who helped presented the opening ceremonies was truly amazing and one of the best opening shows I've seen in awhile. When the acrobats dressed in white climbed a wall-like net, they pulled together to create an image of a 'dove' which is a symbol of peace, that was pretty neat!

I do realize that there are members here in AD from all parts of the globe, watching and supporting their own teams...this timely event marks the gathering of the world's best athletes competing with one another in different sporting categories, in doing so, with good sportmanship and committment to excel....

Let the games begin!! :D

What sports do you watch for winter olympics?

Yeah I watched 'em tonight! It was neeeat! It brought me back the memories of 2002. It was awesome.

I am curious, which sports you are aiming for? Mine is Hockey, Figure skating, speed skating and I am all curious about luge/skeleton! Looks scary!!!

I prefer summer olympic - as well as Commonwealth Games too.

I love to watch swimming races and show jump too. Sometimes I like to watch Horse Riding/show jumps etc.

Winter Olympic - I like to watch Ski's show jump - awesome, and ice skating dancing.

It will be in Melbourne Commonwealth Games here very soon. Only for Canada, NZ Australia and some part of Africa etc

The opening ceremony last night was so awesome to watch! It is really nice to see all different countries in the world to get together.

I like figure skating, ice hockey, speed skating, snowboarding and some others. It gets me excited whenever I root on my favorite person or team :)

Bewitched said:
Yeah I watched 'em tonight! It was neeeat! It brought me back the memories of 2002. It was awesome.

I am curious, which sports you are aiming for? Mine is Hockey, Figure skating, speed skating and I am all curious about luge/skeleton! Looks scary!!!
Oh yea luge and bobsledding looks scary when it goes to a full speed. I like to watch these sports too.

i saw it for a short time then i got called out so eh didnt see the flame dang!

but the main thing i agree with roadrunner. we shld have peace for all. we may not agree on things and u know the saying love thy enemy. so this is just basically the case.

good luck to the world competors may dreams come true and achives worthy!

Good luck 2006 games

The opening ceremony last night was so awesome to watch! It is really nice to see all different countries in the world to get together.

I like figure skating, ice hockey, speed skating, snowboarding and some others. It gets me excited whenever I root on my favorite person or team :)
Hi, I'm deaf and I has ice speed skating short track club with hearing. My friend with hearing speedskating S.T. Some time, I going to travel to ice speedskating Long Track camp in Lake Placid, NY. I'm live in S. Florida but will be move to SC next year. Everyone no one for deaf have speed skating in north america. I'm skate practice still. Thank you !
Billy,

Hi, I'm deaf and I has ice speed skating short track club with hearing. My friend with hearing speedskating S.T. Some time, I going to travel to ice speedskating Long Track camp in Lake Placid, NY. I'm live in S. Florida but will be move to SC next year. Everyone no one for deaf have speed skating in north america. I'm skate practice still. Thank you !
Billy,

Are you going to be in the Winter Olympic next time if you train hard?

Back