Rooibos red tea

S

Star

Have you try Rooibos red tea. They are pretty good tea. I try with Rooibos tea with Vanilla bean flavor tea. I read about Rooibos teas, they are good for you. They help for mild depression and all kind stuff. Also they are anti-aging. I do drink green tea too. Anyone have tried Rooibos tea? Like to talk about it?

Is it from South Africa? I just quick googled it. I never heard of this tea. Which store did you buy it? (i.e. health food store or food market) I drink green tea once a while.

I never heard of it before. :)

I do like to drink tea but I'm a strong coffee drinker! :)

Sounds nice. I've tried literally every tea you can find in the supermarket and am looking to try other kinds so I've resorted to loose leaf imports. =d i wanna know where to get some!

rooibos isn't tea, it's a bark from a tree in south africa, it's very healthy for you, caffeine-free, and high in anti-oxidants. There are no tannins, and so infusions can last as long as 30 minutes (I've done even longer)... the longer you steep it the better it is for you, and it never seems to taste too strong. I've heard that rooibos has 50 times more anti-oxidants than green tea, but I'm not sure if that's true. It is supposed to have soothing effect on the nervous system and is recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleep patterns, insomnia, mild depression and hypertension, stomach and digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, ulcers and constipation may also be relieved by drinking this tea.

"It is said to be beneficial for the management of allergies and asthma. When applied topically, it soothes skin irritations like eczema, diaper rash and acne. It is great for athletes, as it replenishes depleted minerals after strenuous exercise and is a great thirst quencher."

You can find Rooibos Tea from health store. I got it from Safeway the brand is
Celestial Seasons Rooibos tea with vanilla flavor. I like to try different kind of teas. I drink green teas alot . Now I like Rooibos. Also I like Licorice mint tea. They taste yummy, some people don't like it. Also you can get organic rooibos. Maybe the brand is called Yogi. I use Yogi teas. They are organic teas . I drink teas everyday. I do drink coffee just 1 cup a day. I feel great!

Anyway rabbit is right. They are from Africa. Maybe you try it. I did it. Not very strong taste, it is smooth taste. You can add honey or milk. But I perfer leave it like that. Hope you like it.:)

rooibos isn't tea"

Yes roobibos is a tea.

I love to drink rooibos tea really alot... Yes, they come from Africa and very health tea... We drink them real ALOT and every weekends with my hubby... good one...

Roobibos lemon
Roobios orange
Roobios
Rooibos red

They are everywhere in supermarket, health store and markets here in Germany.

Yes roobibos is a tea.

No rooibos is not tea, trust me I know about this subject.

The word "Tea" comes from the scientific name "Thea Sinensis" which is a drink derived from the steeping of "Camellia Sinensis" leaves, and ONLY from those leaves- Rooibos is made from a completely differant plant known as "Aspalathus linearis".

Rooibos:
tech-plant.gif

Tea:
csinensis7.jpg

rabbit please no finger point " Owned". it is no big deal about teas. let them say it. Thank you.

I like green rooibos better than red, it has a slightly lighter flavour and is MUCH better for you!

Oh really. I still like red rooibos. I will try green. Don't mind try new thing. I love to learn new thing. I will try different kind of flavor. Have you try licorice mint tea? I did it try it. It taste good and some people don't like it.

Have you try licorice mint tea? I did it try it. It taste good and some people don't like it.

Nope, haven't tried that, but adagio.com has a tea called "foxtrot" (named after the dance) which is a mix of chamomile, mint, and rooibos, it's very relaxing!

Back