In Memory of Restless_Heart

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Restless_Heart battled cancer in the brain since, fall 2008. She was a brave and strong woman going through this journey. She never complained about her illness. She kept a good outlook in life and spending every moment with her family and friends.

This is the place we were met and created a long distance friendship in the sports section. She handled the Patriot haters in her own little way. Today, my morning started rough, I was in shock! I haven't stopped thinking of our beautiful memories we shared on and offline. We text message each other every Sunday rooting for our NE Patriots. My last text message from her was on Sunday talking about those smelly Steelers! My football days are not going to be the same without her. I truly miss her already :cry: (my throat choked up) She loved this forum and made great friends here and even had the chance to meet up. She will never be forgotten, we will do as she says, " Patriot fans that never leave"

AdamTess.jpg

Restless_heart with her husband

Are you serious? I thought she was winning her battle?

My heart goes out to you and to her family. Horrible!

:hug:

I'm sorry to hear about this. I know she was a good friend to you. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences goes to you, her friends, and her family. May her soul be blessed and she is now an angel.

I didn't know her well, nor did I know she had cancer, but I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family today. :hug:

I will be thinking of this when I watch the game on Sunday. I'm very sorry for the loss.

I am sorry to hear of her passing. May she be at peace now.

I'm so sorry to hear this. She was a good friend to you, clearly, and as a fellow Patriots' fan, obviously a fine, worth-while person!

My condolences to you and to her family and friends.

Are you serious? I thought she was winning her battle?

My heart goes out to you and to her family. Horrible!

:hug:

Yes, been a rough morning another member here emailed me this morning to check fb :cry: I have been in tears on/off, it's almost feels unreal to me. I can't help think of all the memories, sending me Patriot song CD's and my bday box filled with Patriot goodies. She often asked about you how much you love the Cardinals. :hug:

Thank you everyone, it's been real hard losing friend even though we never met in person. We sure had a love for our Patriots.

I'm so sorry. :hug: My thoughts and prayers go out to you as well as for the the family of Restless Heart.

So sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and her family.

I am sorry for your loss, Rio.

I confess I did not know Restless_Heart. May she RIP.

I do recognized her name but not know much about her. As her being a member of our great AD forum, it's a sad loss for our members being parting away from this group. I'm sorry to hear terrible news, and condolence to you and her family.

As for some of the other posters, I do remembered her username (Restless_Heart), but I don't know her personally. I am sorry for the lose of your good friend that you had shared with her more than we do. May she rest in peace. Also give my condolences to her husband and her family. I am really sad that one of our AD members had passed away. :(

My sincere condolences to you, Rio, and to all of the friends and loved ones of Restless_Heart. :hug:

Sorry for your loss Rio. I can remember seeing her posts in the sports threads.

Back