AllDeaf.com
Mobile - Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Relationships > Marriage, Dating & Single Life
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Like Tree13Likes

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #91 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 22,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiro123 View Post
good sharing, people! keep on sharing! don't forget - whatever you say does NOT mean you are racist! it's only natural to have a certain preference for a certain race.
I agree!
sequoias is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on AllDeaf.com
   
Unread 08-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #92 (permalink)
Registered User
 
christie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Flint MI
Posts: 125
Send a message via AIM to christie Send a message via Yahoo to christie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradB08 View Post
I'm surprised that this is still an issue in modern-day America.

Interracial marriage is really no big deal. I've always wanted to date a black woman and I'm mostly Native American.

i agree! i'm married to a white male: i'm also white- german dutch irish mix-- but i've always been atracted to tall guys with long hair( my hubby has short hair) i also tend to be atracted to mexican and native americans! i guess its a skin color/tone thing!
__________________
BITE ME!! Please?
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #93 (permalink)
Registered User
 
pink-studs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: lalaland
Posts: 224
Send a message via MSN to pink-studs
either way is cool with me- but if i do hav a choice i think ill choose a a westerner.
i dun noe y but i dun really get along with alot of idians or middle easterns
__________________
-::-((~.....*.....pink-studs.....*.....~)) -::-
pink-studs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 08:42 AM   #94 (permalink)
Registered User
 
SweetOrchid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 207
Send a message via AIM to SweetOrchid Send a message via MSN to SweetOrchid Send a message via Yahoo to SweetOrchid
For me really don't matter who I date or marry. My mother told me it's my life and I do what I want to do with it. The point for me I really don't care what color the person he is as long as he treat me right and that's all I have to say about it. I'm mixed of African & Indian (unsure what part as I'll have to ask my grandmother). African would be my father's side family and Indian is my mother's side.

I used to stick with my own kind when I was younger, but I really don't care as long as a man treat me right that's all matters to me.
__________________
MystiQuelle Orchid
SweetOrchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 08:44 AM   #95 (permalink)
Registered User
 
SweetOrchid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 207
Send a message via AIM to SweetOrchid Send a message via MSN to SweetOrchid Send a message via Yahoo to SweetOrchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradB08 View Post
I'm surprised that this is still an issue in modern-day America.

Interracial marriage is really no big deal. I've always wanted to date a black woman and I'm mostly Native American.
Ok Brad.. When are you going to ask me out??

I'm joking.. and that's all good so nothing wrong with that..
__________________
MystiQuelle Orchid
SweetOrchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 08:53 AM   #96 (permalink)
Registered User
 
society's_child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The big MD
Posts: 4,594
Blog Entries: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shel90 View Post
I thought the same but I am facing some hate issues from many black women cuz I am married to a black man or so that was what I was told. One black woman (hearing) told me that I steal all the good black men. I was like "huh?". My hubby said that is a huge problem in the black community..about white women taking all the good hard working black men who are there for their families. I was shocked..big time shocked to learn of this.
That is ridiculous! Shel, please ignore that woman because she is obviously an idiot. She must be if she pins all the blame on you for stealing away the ENTIRE race of black men. That woman is making all the rest of us look bad. Trust me when i say that not all of us share her views.

I am a black woman and i have never, ever blamed white women for "taking" all the black men away. Nor will i ever blame them. True there is a shortage of marriageable black men (many are in prison, etc) so things are desperate in the black community. But desperate times call for desperate measures. What's the smarter thing to do: sit around on your butt, single and all alone, blaming your dating woes on women of another race OR: think outside the box, (in the abscence of available black men) widen your horizons to include the idea of dating men of other races/ethnicities? Black women have got to wake up and give it a go.

As a black woman, nothing burns me up more than another black woman hating on a white woman because she chooses to date a black man. She's dating a black man. SO. WHAT. That is HER business. Same with the black man. He found something enchanting in this woman. He wants to be with her so let him be. If he wanted to be with a black woman he would be with a black woman. It's HIS choice and HIS personal decision. Mind your business!! Why must he date a black woman simply because he is black?? Where's the rule written down in stone?? Tell me where it's found and i'll eat my words.

*sigh* I could go on and on about this. Obviously, it's touched a raw nerve. Advice for you, Shel. IGNORE THE HATERS. Yeah. Do that. You just keep on loving your black man and don't second guess yourself because one ignorant person decided to give you their two cents.

End rant.
deafskeptic likes this.
__________________
...just passing thru, y'all.
society's_child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:15 AM   #97 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Keritsubo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 34
Send a message via ICQ to Keritsubo Send a message via AIM to Keritsubo Send a message via MSN to Keritsubo Send a message via Yahoo to Keritsubo
I agree that for many people it is not a matter of racism and I do not even think its a matter of racial preference but instead cultural preference.

I was forewarned about Hispanic men, by other Hispanic women. They were stereotyped to be expectant of submission from their wives and that others would simple accept or ignore their philandering. Now, none of these things fit my personality. I am a stubborn Norwegian American woman. I expect help around the house, to be allowed to have my own bit of a social life, and faithfulness, or a discussion over possibly 'seeing other people' if necessary.

All this warnings came about when I began dating my now husband whom is Puerto Rican. I saw the stereotypical Hispanic man in his father and it was unsettling to me. But, my husband has a different approach to life. He is faithful, just the other night we talked about how he's been spending time with a younger cousin he is worried about. He did not want me to feel neglected. I am extremely lucky to have found a great man. And I do not mean a man who does not 'conform to the norms' of what Hispanic men are supposedly but I mean in general a great man over all.

I see a lot of my classmates from home marrying Caucasians. I do not see racism there. I see that opportunity was not presented or they found love prior to the opportunity. That's just fine, plus again, I think it has to do with marrying a person of a similar history. Knowing what its like to grow up in a small town, to be raised in a more docile form of Christianity, and many other things... they can share memories of hardships growing up or concerns on current matters with a person who quite possibly holds a similar stance as they. Although I feel privileged to be learning every day and sharing my own cultural heritage with a man who is unfamiliar with it and willing to explain his own so I can learn too.
Keritsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #98 (permalink)
Registered User
 
SweetOrchid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 207
Send a message via AIM to SweetOrchid Send a message via MSN to SweetOrchid Send a message via Yahoo to SweetOrchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by society's_child View Post
That is ridiculous! Shel, please ignore that woman because she is obviously an idiot. She must be if she pins all the blame on you for stealing away the ENTIRE race of black men. That woman is making all the rest of us look bad. Trust me when i say that not all of us share her views.

I am a black woman and i have never, ever blamed white women for "taking" all the black men away. Nor will i ever blame them. True there is a shortage of marriageable black men (many are in prison, etc) so things are desperate in the black community. But desperate times call for desperate measures. What's the smarter thing to do: sit around on your butt, single and all alone, blaming your dating woes on women of another race OR: think outside the box, (in the abscence of available black men) widen your horizons to include the idea of dating men of other races/ethnicities? Black women have got to wake up and give it a go.

As a black woman, nothing burns me up more than another black woman hating on a white woman because she chooses to date a black man. She's dating a black man. SO. WHAT. That is HER business. Same with the black man. He found something enchanting in this woman. He wants to be with her so let him be. If he wanted to be with a black woman he would be with a black woman. It's HIS choice and HIS personal decision. Mind your business!! Why must he date a black woman simply because he is black?? Where's the rule written down in stone?? Tell me where it's found and i'll eat my words.

*sigh* I could go on and on about this. Obviously, it's touched a raw nerve. Advice for you, Shel. IGNORE THE HATERS. Yeah. Do that. You just keep on loving your black man and don't second guess yourself because one ignorant person decided to give you their two cents.

End rant.
Yeah.. Just ignore it and I agree with you on that. I'm not mad at black men wanting white women or white men wanting black woman. We all HUMAN and what is COLOR?
__________________
MystiQuelle Orchid
SweetOrchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #99 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Somewhere in OHIO
Posts: 4,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by society's_child View Post
That is ridiculous! Shel, please ignore that woman because she is obviously an idiot. She must be if she pins all the blame on you for stealing away the ENTIRE race of black men. That woman is making all the rest of us look bad. Trust me when i say that not all of us share her views.

I am a black woman and i have never, ever blamed white women for "taking" all the black men away. Nor will i ever blame them. True there is a shortage of marriageable black men (many are in prison, etc) so things are desperate in the black community. But desperate times call for desperate measures. What's the smarter thing to do: sit around on your butt, single and all alone, blaming your dating woes on women of another race OR: think outside the box, (in the abscence of available black men) widen your horizons to include the idea of dating men of other races/ethnicities? Black women have got to wake up and give it a go.

As a black woman, nothing burns me up more than another black woman hating on a white woman because she chooses to date a black man. She's dating a black man. SO. WHAT. That is HER business. Same with the black man. He found something enchanting in this woman. He wants to be with her so let him be. If he wanted to be with a black woman he would be with a black woman. It's HIS choice and HIS personal decision. Mind your business!! Why must he date a black woman simply because he is black?? Where's the rule written down in stone?? Tell me where it's found and i'll eat my words.

*sigh* I could go on and on about this. Obviously, it's touched a raw nerve. Advice for you, Shel. IGNORE THE HATERS. Yeah. Do that. You just keep on loving your black man and don't second guess yourself because one ignorant person decided to give you their two cents.

End rant.

Ture i agree with you about that it's up to them who wanna date any race or their's own prefer race as long respect to accpet understand how feel that's all.


For me no matter what race is it's worth to good heart as important love and faith also good personal too
LovelyBlkGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:26 AM   #100 (permalink)
Registered User
 
SweetOrchid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 207
Send a message via AIM to SweetOrchid Send a message via MSN to SweetOrchid Send a message via Yahoo to SweetOrchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keritsubo View Post
I agree that for many people it is not a matter of racism and I do not even think its a matter of racial preference but instead cultural preference.

I was forewarned about Hispanic men, by other Hispanic women. They were stereotyped to be expectant of submission from their wives and that others would simple accept or ignore their philandering. Now, none of these things fit my personality. I am a stubborn Norwegian American woman. I expect help around the house, to be allowed to have my own bit of a social life, and faithfulness, or a discussion over possibly 'seeing other people' if necessary.

All this warnings came about when I began dating my now husband whom is Puerto Rican. I saw the stereotypical Hispanic man in his father and it was unsettling to me. But, my husband has a different approach to life. He is faithful, just the other night we talked about how he's been spending time with a younger cousin he is worried about. He did not want me to feel neglected. I am extremely lucky to have found a great man. And I do not mean a man who does not 'conform to the norms' of what Hispanic men are supposedly but I mean in general a great man over all.

I see a lot of my classmates from home marrying Caucasians. I do not see racism there. I see that opportunity was not presented or they found love prior to the opportunity. That's just fine, plus again, I think it has to do with marrying a person of a similar history. Knowing what its like to grow up in a small town, to be raised in a more docile form of Christianity, and many other things... they can share memories of hardships growing up or concerns on current matters with a person who quite possibly holds a similar stance as they. Although I feel privileged to be learning every day and sharing my own cultural heritage with a man who is unfamiliar with it and willing to explain his own so I can learn too.

GOOD POINT! That's another thing
__________________
MystiQuelle Orchid
SweetOrchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #101 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 67,038
you are absolutely right, Keritsubo. It's not the color... it's cultural. I mentioned "races" because it has certain physical characteristics/color and cultural aspects that people prefer. I prefer to stick with Asian (regardless of nationality) because of 2 things - Asian physical characteristics and a strong family bond
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #102 (permalink)
Registered User
 
society's_child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The big MD
Posts: 4,594
Blog Entries: 6
FYI: I am partial to slender white guys with dark hair/eyes (ala Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp).

Knowledge of asl is a plus.
__________________
...just passing thru, y'all.
society's_child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2008, 08:44 AM   #103 (permalink)
Registered User
 
BradB08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 2,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetOrchid View Post


Ok Brad.. When are you going to ask me out??

I'm joking.. and that's all good so nothing wrong with that..
I would if you were local. It's cool.

BradB08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #104 (permalink)
Registered User
 
BradB08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 2,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by society's_child View Post
That is ridiculous! Shel, please ignore that woman because she is obviously an idiot. She must be if she pins all the blame on you for stealing away the ENTIRE race of black men. That woman is making all the rest of us look bad. Trust me when i say that not all of us share her views.

I am a black woman and i have never, ever blamed white women for "taking" all the black men away. Nor will i ever blame them. True there is a shortage of marriageable black men (many are in prison, etc) so things are desperate in the black community. But desperate times call for desperate measures. What's the smarter thing to do: sit around on your butt, single and all alone, blaming your dating woes on women of another race OR: think outside the box, (in the abscence of available black men) widen your horizons to include the idea of dating men of other races/ethnicities? Black women have got to wake up and give it a go.

As a black woman, nothing burns me up more than another black woman hating on a white woman because she chooses to date a black man. She's dating a black man. SO. WHAT. That is HER business. Same with the black man. He found something enchanting in this woman. He wants to be with her so let him be. If he wanted to be with a black woman he would be with a black woman. It's HIS choice and HIS personal decision. Mind your business!! Why must he date a black woman simply because he is black?? Where's the rule written down in stone?? Tell me where it's found and i'll eat my words.

*sigh* I could go on and on about this. Obviously, it's touched a raw nerve. Advice for you, Shel. IGNORE THE HATERS. Yeah. Do that. You just keep on loving your black man and don't second guess yourself because one ignorant person decided to give you their two cents.

End rant.
kellycat likes this.
BradB08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #105 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Usa, in East. (ask me if want know)
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by violet View Post
Since i was a kid i always dreamed of marrying someone mexican...but wasnt really attracted to them i was always attracted to asians..... but kept thinking I HAD TO MARRY MY OWN KIND....but what do you know...im gonna marry a filipino
Same here, got crazy thing for asian guys, just not because their look.. I love any races their cool cultures but, I love nerd/geek, anime, sushi, asian tv/movie drama lots.. It'll nice to have asian same common intrests as I do, but it can also be other races who in same like I do. I'm still look for one to have as friend or more than friend if happens. Races not matter to me at all. Remember, we deaf can do what hearing can do.. We races can do, whatever we same as inside as we're all humans! XD (love ya all) (hug)
Sushia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #106 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 17,173
My whole famliy is mixed up! My older sister husband is Black, my younger sister husband is from Trinidad and her youngest daughter is dating an Asian man and her oldest is dating a Polish man. My daughter's father was Black and she married an Italian man . My ex husband was Irish . When my whole family got together we looked liked the United Nations!
whatdidyousay! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #107 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 155
I am white and pretty much attracted to white guys, but if I met a great guy of a different race or nationality, I wouldn't say no just because of that. I would have to share core values with him, and if we were of different cultures we would both have to have a compromise attitude. That is more about inside than outside characteristics.
kellycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #108 (permalink)
Registered User
 
AliciaMarie2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sarasota, Fl
Posts: 11
Newness?

My name's Alicia, and I'm hearing. You all talk about marrying outside of nationality and race and your preferences, Would anybody be interested in marrying or dating a hearing individual? Im trying to learn more about deaf culture and I just thought that'd be an interesting perspective or if it's completely out of the question for a deaf individual.
AliciaMarie2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #109 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,939
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
Stick with your own kind? or Mix it up!

I know there was a thread about Interracial Date but that was about dating. This thread is about your marriage preference.

Would you marry someone of same race/color/nationality or you don't care aka "MIX IT UP" ? Be honest! Mind you - it is OK to say that you rather stick with your own kind. That does NOT mean you're racist - it's just a personal preference and that is perfectly understandable! BE HONEST and PICK ONE - same or MIX! and then tell us what nationality you prefer to marry.
What about adoption? Suppose you want to adopt a Deaf child - is nationality important, or the fact that the child is Deaf?
__________________
Annuit Cptis

><((({*>

"I know men and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man. Between Him and every other person in the world there is no possible term of comparison. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did we rest the creation of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded His empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him."

--Napoleon
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #110 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 67,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
What about adoption? Suppose you want to adopt a Deaf child - is nationality important, or the fact that the child is Deaf?
That's the question you should ask for yourself since you are the one who will raise one.

For me, I'm definitely open to adoption if we are unable to procreate one. I would prefer an Asian (deaf or not). Why? Cuz they're cuter and smarter
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #111 (permalink)
Your Name Here!
 
Bottesini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: HFA
Posts: 40,622
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
That's the question you should ask for yourself since you are the one who will raise one.

For me, I'm definitely open to adoption if we are unable to procreate one. I would prefer an Asian (deaf or not). Why? Cuz they're cuter and smarter
That's like the bias of a mother pit bull for her own pup over an adorable Poodle puppy!
__________________
Hello Hulk!
Bottesini is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 07:50 PM   #112 (permalink)
Dream Weaver
 
TXgolfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 19,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaMarie2012 View Post
My name's Alicia, and I'm hearing. You all talk about marrying outside of nationality and race and your preferences, Would anybody be interested in marrying or dating a hearing individual? Im trying to learn more about deaf culture and I just thought that'd be an interesting perspective or if it's completely out of the question for a deaf individual.
Hells yeah!

(that's still a thing, right? )
__________________
He who answers before listening-that is his folly and his shame..
TXgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #113 (permalink)
Registered User
 
dereksbicycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: 60202
Posts: 5,922
Send a message via AIM to dereksbicycles
I'm of Russian Heritage. My girlfriend is Irish. WE are both caucasians.

Back in college, I went out with a Filipino woman a lot.

I also dated a woman who was half black, half white for 2 years.

I would go on and on.

I'm Jewish. My girlfriend is Christan. I am deaf. My girlfriend is hearing.
dereksbicycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #114 (permalink)
Registered User
 
society's_child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The big MD
Posts: 4,594
Blog Entries: 6
I prefer white guys.
__________________
...just passing thru, y'all.
society's_child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #115 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,791
Shalom, dereksbicycles

I'm very open to anyone as long as we show respect, trust, love-
dereksbicycles likes this.
dogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #116 (permalink)
Registered User
 
DeafCaroline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,889
Shared values and goals is more important to me than the colour of the skin.
KristinaB and mbrek like this.
DeafCaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #117 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
mbrek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,512
Blog Entries: 1
I'm drawn to a certain personality type; the intelligent goofball. The outer package matters a bit, he needs to at least take care of himself. Aside from that, tall/short, heavy/thin, bald/hairy - doesn't matter much. There are other personality traits that are musts for me as well... but once I have those I tend to like the physical traits that person possesses.
__________________
Sarcasm - just another little service I offer.
mbrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #118 (permalink)
Registered User
 
JanatheShort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 358
There are certain characteristics I look for in a person's personality... sense of humor, likes the outdoors, motivated,...

But honestly? I love me some Mexican men. Mmmmmmm.....
JanatheShort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #119 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Anij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,242
I stick with "my own kind" ... humans
dereksbicycles likes this.
__________________
Hoh/Deaf ~ +120db deaf right , moderate (fluctuating) left & APD
English & ASL ...PAH!!



Ignorance is NOT Bliss
Anij is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #120 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 24,664
Mixed it up sounds too good for me.
Frisky Feline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Join AllDeaf on Facebook!    Follow us on Twitter!

AllDeaf proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2002-2014, AllDeaf.com. All Rights Reserved.