Your memories of Wedding Day

Mommyof3

Reaction score
1. Where did he proposal u for a ring? Was you cried or shocked? Was he alone with you? Was he bring Family or Friends to watch you to put on a ring?

2. When did he gave you a ring? Was that unexpected or planned to get a ring? How long have you and hubby to be enaged?

3. When did you and your hubby to be married? How long have u married?

4. Where did this take place? Was it outdoor or inside? What Season was it?

5. For bride, What was your mostly Memory like Funny, Embrassment, Horrible?

6. For groom, What was your mostly Memory like Funny, Embrassment, Horrible?

7. For both groom and bride, what was your favorite music for First Dance?

8. What kind of Cake flavor did you ordered? What kind of Cake did you order like Square, Round, or Heart? How many layers did you ordered? Did you or groom smash lightly cake on the mouth or use hand to feed?

9. For bride, What kind of Flower do you have with bouquets? What color of Bridemaid have from dress? What kind of dress do you wore? Long or Short train? Others?

10. For your choice, Add your memorable of yourself and groom in Picture. If you don't want to, that's okay. No Push or Force.

For me, i m still enaged since july of 03 and not sure when will we getting married. We are thinking about baby come on April and Move another place with 2 months or less first.

Mommyof3

1. Where did he proposal u for a ring? Was you cried or shocked? Was he alone with you? Was he bring Family or Friends to watch you to put on a ring?
in SUV, I was shocked not cried, his mother was drivin he was on passanger me back seat :mrgreen:
2. When did he gave you a ring? Was that unexpected or planned to get a ring? How long have you and hubby to be enaged?
afternoon, my god, fev 14 u remind me of it :) for me unexpended for him planned.., 5 mo been engaged
on july 3 of 2000 still now
small town :X inside, ofc, rainy i think so
u mean at wedding party? we havent one just he and me, one friend of mine went chapel to married, sorta of bored, huh, well, we were young he 19 me 21 live ourselves... long story ;)
same above
we re deaf we arent dancing :) but I like to watch them
8. What kind of Cake flavor did you ordered? What kind of Cake did you order like Square, Round, or Heart? How many layers did you ordered? Did you or groom smash lightly cake on the mouth or use hand to feed?
we didnt try.. but i wish:) round 3 and hand to feed :dunno:
9. For bride, What kind of Flower do you have with bouquets? What color of Bridemaid have from dress? What kind of dress do you wore? Long or Short train? Others?
dark blue short preggy dress, btw, I was 7 mo preggy no flower we were rush to go, he asked me to marry I replied yes, then come now to go i was shocked is he serious?!
10. For your choice, Add your memorable of yourself and groom in Picture. If you don't want to, that's okay. No Push or Force.
no pix we have :( but in our mind we memory :)

I have known many beautiful, fun wedding party, oh well

Mommyof3 said:
When he took me to a mountain ski resort which it is my favorite place to go. We both are very outdoorsy people. He knew that I love that place. He took me there. We went on a hike and took some pictures. Then he propose me on his knee!! YES I CRIED!! We were alone along with snow, trees and cabins.
TODAY!!!! It was unexpected however I ve been bugging him to gimmeeee the ringggg!!! Only 7 hours that I ve been engaged!
We will be married in March 25th, 2005. We had it planned.
Outdoor! with snow! ... perfect sunny day!! Ofc WINTER!
We only danced once at my best friend s wedding. He is very shy and he doesnt like to dance but I had to force him to make me happy. Gladly, he did.
We are not sure what kind of wedding cake we want. I want something do with sea/ocean styles. It has to be 3 tiers and ...maybe chocolate cake with cream cheese icing.
My sister and I will make bouqets for myself, and flowers for my parents and his. Our best friends. The wedding colors theme is hot pink, crimson red and purple *mauve* My dress is going to be LONG! My bride maids will be spanish style.

I can't wait to get maarriieed to the man I LOVE!

Mommyof3 said:
1. Where did she proposal u for a ring? Was you cried or shocked? Was she alone with you? Was she bring Family or Friends to watch you to put on a ring?

<----I didn't ask for marriage.....Ex wife asked me to marry her when we got back together after a 3 month breakup She asked me to marry her in living room no witness to see the proposal.

Mommyof3 said:
2. When did she gave you a ring? Was that unexpected or planned to get a ring? How long have you and wife to be enaged?

<----It was unexpected. Just stopped at walmart and picked up cheap ring right after I got proposed. It was just a last minute elope.

Mommyof3 said:
3. When did you and your wife to be married? How long have u married?

<---2 years and a baby later, I'm now back in the singles market.

Mommyof3 said:

<---Did it at courthouse in middle of December.

Mommyof3 said:

Mommyof3 said:

<----Just plain nervous wondering if it would work or not considering my circumstances before the wedding

Mommyof3 said:

No reception for me. Just walked across street to restaurant for breakfast then left for work.

Mommyof3 said:
8. What kind of Cake flavor did you ordered? What kind of Cake did you order like Square, Round, or Heart? How many layers did you ordered? Did you or bride smash lightly cake on the mouth or use hand to feed?

<----No cake either.

Mommyof3 said:

<----Bride just wore t shirt and jeans....same for groom.

Mommyof3 said:

<---Didn't have any pics since none was taken in wedding. Only memory I have left is my wedding ring now sits in my keychain since I took it off 2 months ago

He was proposal me during Valentine Day and alone in the Dining room. *Romantic Dinner*

We were enaged and took wait too long because scared about being "divorce" Proposal from Feburday 1994 wait til bit longer til 2001 married.

We are married for 3 years and will be 4 years on July 2005 from 2001's

Inside the Deaf Church by summer of July 7th 2001

Nothing embrassement... Felt happy... No nerves...No tears.. Just seeing my hubby.. Yes he is nervous and shake his hand.. (chuckles) Pretty funny! No mistakes.. *whew*

Yes He is very funny because he quite nervous like hell... He trying not to get mistake and went well wedding! None Embrassement! Good Wedding Day!

Who Cares about the music.... All I want lock him up and have FUN DANCE.. Enjoy squishy his butt!

Homemade Wedding Cake by my good friend, Flavoured Choco-banana. It's Square 3's stand-up. Embrassement the cake because we forgot about CAKE cut for everyone til the ending of recpetion. *OPPISE* So Rest of all Usher/Bridemaids and us plus kids and families ate it. (chuckles)

Flower fake by our bridemaids and me handmade...It's Lightly soft pink and wine mixed w/white garished leafs. Bridemaids: Sage Green soft down dress and Sage gree/beige mixed sandal shoes. I wore Beige soft down long dress. NOT TOO MANY BEADS.. Just less beads that I like.. and also short-med train.

Yes, We do have best memoral pictures but haven't made hung up the wall yet.. because of paint the wall not finished work.. but sometimes an excuse being not hung up the wall.. (chuckles) My prior is.. children pictures are on hung the wall. :)

1. Where did he proposal u for a ring? Was you cried or shocked?
Was he alone with you? Was he bring Family or Friends to watch you to put on a ring?

I visited to see my boyfriend (now my hubby) in Germany for 3 weeks holiday in August 1984. We went for a walk together up to hill and sat on the bench alone close to forest to see the sunset view. That´s where my hubby proposed me to marry him. Yes, it shock me for a while and say yes. I really never thought that he ask me to marry him because he´s German and I´m British.

We are planned to get engaged on Boxing Day (26th Dec. 1984) in my appartment since his summer prosposal. I fixed romantic candle lit dinner with him to let him to put ring on my left finger.

We married on 7th Sept. 1985 after saw each other for 13 times. We had been married for 19 years now and will be 20th on this Sept. 2005.

In the church, England during warm and friendly weather (September)

I got nerves when my Dad gave me to my hubby and saw my hubbý´s wet eyes when he saw me. We kept on look each other loving and know what we said in our mind each other.

Most Embrassment for him is: He forget to remove the price label on his new shoes. :lol: The guests stared his shoes with price label when we sat on our knees. I laughed when I saw our wedding video about his shoes price label..

We are deaf and really never thought which music we like to choose. All is I want to dance with him and look at his face. :laugh2:

Our wedding cake is 3 layers of 3 shape pink heart with roses . My hubby fed me with cake as I fed him with cake, too.

faked pink and white roses bouquet. I still have it here. We had 2 Bridemaid with long pink dress. They both are long and blond hair.

Yes, we have a large oval picture of our wedding on the wall of upstair hallway then we can look them everyday.
Some of our favorite wedding picture in dinning room and 2nd living room.

My husband proposed me in the bathroom front of his best friend, Kev. Kev has usher's sydrome and can not see in dark, only lighting fixture was the bathroom at a townhouse where we were going to stay together. My husband proposed me on New Years Eve of 1996 (bef 1997)...I just moved to Virginia from Texas three days before.

He gave me the ring while he was on his knee, pronounced his love and gave me the ring. It was unexpected. We have been engaged for a yr and half.

We got married on July 18, 1998. Been married almost 7 yrs this coming summer.

At a historical church at historical park in Texas, it was indoor, It was 103 degrees outside. (No AC at old church). Yeah, we were sweating like PIGS! lol.

I almost saw my Hubby before we were about to get married, my dad pushed me out and hid me in the bushes. Ahh,,,Memories.

He forgot to buckle his vest in the back, vest made him look huge.

Music was played by Sheryl Crow

It was Vanilla with Raspeberry filling in the middle, groomscake was chocolate with strawberries dipped in chocolate. It was Three Tier layered cake (it was leaning like Pisa due to extreme hot weather) No, we did not smash...used hand to feed.

My mom made all silk flowers bonquets even for bridesmaids, flowergirl, and grooms. It was light pink for bridesmaid, had to find something cooler due to extreme hot weather espically in July in Texas.. I wore short sleeveless dress, long train - was able to attach to my dress for dancing.

Nope, its at home hanging on the wall. Sorry!

Back