you think your classmates had lesbian? or gay?

sara1981 said:
i cant help it!

my 2 classmates had gay its their changes life! and my friend told me about that but im totally shock it!

i wont wanted to be homosexual! and i told my mom i wanted getting married woman with man no matter! but im 23 years old i will become 24 in May 26th this month!

Sara Boyce

My dear, You can get married with ANY guy that you choose. You can be friends with gay and lesbians. IT DOESNT HARM AT ALL!

Again, *smh*

DelicPumpkPie said:
:-o Sara--

Hmm, You definitely dont accept there are gay and lesbian in the world. Hmm, You sound like when I was in high school but surprised right now I am lesbian myself. I was totally against gay and lesbian for years til I became lesbian when I was 18 (I never regret that part but other part I DO regret but no comment what that is).
Honey, You will somehow accept them if you bump into one and become a friend without knowing that person who is gay or lesbian til later tell you. WHAT WILL U DO? Think about it.
I MAY had gay and lesbians in my classes but I never noticed since I dont know how to notice them til when I was 18. I picked it up the hints. But I ended up had a best friend when I grew up since 3rd grade. She came out as lesbian when we were graduating. I ACCEPTED HER because she is my best friend for years, NO MATTER WHAT. :) Even on my swim team, a guy who is gay. My dear, you will meet gay and lesbians everywhere without you knowing OR you know it.

ACCEPT THE FACT or YOUR LOSS-- *chuckles* LIVE WITH IT. I am proud to be lesbian for soon to be 9 years!!!

*SMH* what a homophoia gal :sure:

thanks for story!

my classmates had gays but im really BIG shock about that and i cant think of my classmates who are homosexual! and i told my mom about that 2 from ksd who graduates with me 5 years ago i explain to my mom about that! my friend told me about that.

but i wanted getting married with man and who are straight man and no homosexual!

Sara Boyce

Heh. Sara, I don't know what you were thinking but homosexuality is not like disease... You cannot just 'infected' by this homosexuality. If you feel 'lust' or 'love' toward men then I don't think you have anything to worry about...

I have several friends who are lesbians or gays and I hanged out with them as friends, none of them changed my feelings toward women.

Lesbian, Gay, Or Straight?

I am 38yrs.old,married to a great guy, who can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but that's alright because I am a pain in the butt as well. I am proud to say that one's life partner choice is great!! I am straight, but I have many gay and lesbian friends!! Iwouldn't deny them their happiness in life and thy would not deny me mine. Being deaf and disabled (me) due to a stroke (2) leaves me w/a double whammy!!! I am automatically placed in a label. Being gay,lesbian,disabled,deaf, or straight is not a choice, it's just who we are!! We are all god's children!!! And any one who can not deal w/us, no matter who we are is ignorant. I have my own opinions, and Sara1981 you have yours!! But being different isn't a disease it's what makes us unique!!! For 23 going on 24 you have definately lived a sheltered life!!! So what if you found out 2 of your classmates are gay! Were they your friends in school, or did they choose not to make friends w/you because of your phobias? A friend in need is a friend indeed!!! Wake up and look out the window, there are so many great people out there waiting to befriend you! Take time to know them and you might surprise yourself and them.You are never too old to learn something new! Experience life don't let life pass you bye!!! MRS. KATHYLEE LUTSKO, FRIEND TO ALL!!! :slap: :ty: :cool: :whistle: :beer: :party:

hey sara guess what..

You will have to think which is better to you..

Friend with a serial killers, rapest, murderer, or whatever is it look dangerous to you

friend with gay,lesbian, transexual isn't going to hurt you, and you can alway friend with them..

Again, you will have to think They just ONLY change the feeling WHOLE of the person.
my family didn't accpet me being gay so once i explain to them.. Im not gonna to be like punk or whatever is that.. it's just only the feeling and im the just same person.. same old shit why i would want to change a new person clone me to another person that's worse. so They relaized it's only the feeling and they starting to accpet me and loving me who i am!

Sarah.. give yourself time and think about it.

:rofl: looks alike sarah brain is full with shockin there is 2 gay in her classmate she has responded/posted over over again no vacant in her mind, what wrong with Sarah?! :rofl:

sara1981 said:
my friend told me about my 2 classmates had gays but i never knew it and i told my mother about my 2 classmates that had gays its old news! i told my mom about that she told me what name? i told her i explain her from KSD but i dont wanted to become gay or lesbian! no way! :nono:

and i wanted to get married woman with man each and right by christian an no sinner by homosexual! but my classmates is totally crazy idea!

Sara Boyce

You're entitled to your beliefs, and you might find some people here who agree with you. However, you really need to become more open minded about people. I feel sorry for you, Sara.

I really do.

im been read over posts when im gone!

i cant think about my 2 former classmates who had GAYS! but im really hard think myself but im singles in my 20's but im currently 23 years old i will become 24 on May 26th and my friend told me and i got BIGGER SHOCK! and i told my mom about my former classmates had gays! and my mom said oh really! and i never tell my family about that! its my secret of my former classmates!

Sara Boyce

heh, you keep saying the same thing over and over and over....

anyway im not gay but i have a few friends who are gay. most of them told me after we had allready become freinds, but other's i allready could tell they were gay before i was introducted to them.

im cool with them all.

To be honest with you...i think some of my gay\lesbian friends are more fun than my straight friends because they are more open minded. they rarely care what others think about themselves. they are willing to accept others opinions and look at everything both ways and not be stubborn.

*ahem*

SARA -- U been C/P over and over. We cant do everything for you or cant help it because the way you BLAH BLAH about shock about gays friends from ur former classmates. I am sorry that you felt not comforable about ur friends are gay and you not want them anymore.

I am sorry about that and YOU, too.

oh umm don't be shock.. the world is gaining more gay and lesbian this time, I just found out that you are so younger to understand this and you will be able to understand..

how do you feel if this woman got raped 4 time and got sick of it and decide to be lesbian because of that reason.. you can't blame for that..

How do you feel if woman cheat with man tons of time so that man got sick of woman so they deicde to be gay..

You can't blame on them being gay.. they have alot of reason why to be gay and lesbian.

THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN!!

By the way.. i would rather to hang out with people who open minded with gay/lesbian if they don't.. i would be never thier friend.

CoolieFroggie said:
oh umm don't be shock.. the world is gaining more gay and lesbian this time, I just found out that you are so younger to understand this and you will be able to understand..

how do you feel if this woman got raped 4 time and got sick of it and decide to be lesbian because of that reason.. you can't blame for that..

How do you feel if woman cheat with man tons of time so that man got sick of woman so they deicde to be gay..

You can't blame on them being gay.. they have alot of reason why to be gay and lesbian.

THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN!!

By the way.. i would rather to hang out with people who open minded with gay/lesbian if they don't.. i would be never thier friend.

true i agree with u... she got good point...

I don't think.. I know that my former classmates are gay, and quite frankly.. I don't give a damn, my dear. They are entitled to their happiness of being real with themselves. Trust me, they won't care about your fears... and understandably, their own feelings come first to them. :thumb: If you didn't know that they were gay while you all were in school, please try to understand that they might have NOT been ready to tell others or be honest with themselves yet. Or you just needed to earn their trust first. It's a very personal choice to tell others about themselves. Actually, they owe you and others NOTHING. :) Why would you think that they did?

Have some compassion if you can find it in your heart for all of those learning about themselves. It's not just the gays and lesbians who have a hard time, it's everyone else too, straight, gay, bi whatever - when we all are struggling with self identity and life in general.. what makes us happy? What is acceptable to US?
:applause:

Sarah has been repeating about 2 gays and her age. who gives a rat about person's age. It is normal to have gay/lesb around. It is society, this is not 1800s to 1900s. Get a grip. ok?

Let's not get harsh or defensive... and be careful where this thread is going.

I have no problems with people being gay or lesbians. I have friends who are gay/lesbian and I don't care. It's not my business to freak out and tell everyone that these people are gay/lesbian.

I know these two - and they are a very sweet couple. They are so much in love with each other, and have been together for several years. They just came out and so far there's been a lot of support for them - and I've met them several times, and they have met my sweetie, MizzDeaf, too.

Sara - don't knock it til you check it out for yourself.

Sara, it looks like you're really that shocked that there are gay people around you? You didn't know before that? What made you think gays are "sick?" Who told you that?

-jeff

I have friends who are gay/lesbians now than I did when I was in school, I think some of them hide their relationship from other people cause they know it will shock a few of them in a way, or judge them....

When I first learned that my cousin was gay, I was shocked at first, maybe because I was not used seeing or ever heard of someone dating the same sex before and this all was new to me...I would be honest here, I didn't understand why date the same sex? instead of him dating another girl...I never thought my own cousin will want to date another male, but when we both sat down and chat about his relationship etc, he was truly in love, and I could see he was really happy to open up his feelings he held for so long and now he's not scare to hide his relationship with another male....I know he waited for a long time to be able to tell his own mother that he is gay, of course his mother did not approve it, but I didn't care whether or not he is gay, all I care about is his happiness and that is what important, its not my business to tell him who he should date or who he should fall in love with...

I suppose in time you will feel more comfortable being around people who are gay/lesbians because they're people and they have feelings too....They shoud never be judge but to be accept just like everyone else...I love my friends no matter who they are with, as long they are happy and in love! :)

Back