You may or may have not been cheated on...

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
Did your ex cheat on you ? How do you know?

Did you catch him/her in action of cheatiing on you?

Did you simply suspect that he/she was cheating on you? You've no proof. You just suspected it and ended relationship.

Did you have a family, co worker, or friend, etc that spread the word that you've been cheated on?

It does not have to be your relationship. It can be a friend, family, or a co worker. I don't have to know whether it is a current relationship or a relationship in the past. If you want to discuss that, then great.

What are your stories?

Last edited:
about 30-60% of the people have cheated in a marriage.

Chances are pretty good that you've been cheated upon.

Did your ex cheat on you ? How do you know?

Did you catch him/her in action of cheatiing on you?

Did you simply suspect that he/she was cheating on you? You've no proof. You just suspected it and ended relationship.

Did you have a family, co worker, or friend, etc that spread the word that you've been cheated on?

It does not have to be your relationship. It can be a friend, family, or a co worker. I don't have to know whether it is a current relationship or a relationship in the past. If you want to discuss that, then great.

What are your stories?

What brought this question on? Are you worried about your girlfriend cheating on you?

I don't have any proof that any former girlfriend has cheated on me and I really don't care to learn whether they have or not. For the most part, I don't regret most of the relationships I've had and only look upon them as good times.

The only suspected time, in my experience, was a break up on Valentines Day. Other than that, I have no reason to suspect anyone including that person.

Since we are more spread out than hearing people, I don't think deaf guys get as many dates as hearing guys so I'm inclined to believe less of us would cheat, but that just might be wishful thinking.

about 30-60% of the people have cheated in a marriage.

Chances are pretty good that you've been cheated upon.

Quite a range!

I'd like to do that...

"There is a 10%-90% chance that you will get sick within the next 3 months"

I can tell you from experience of being cheated on, what I went through and how I found out.

1. When your other acts different towards you, personality changes, body language, sex is different, texting or talking more than usual, going out with that one friend, coming home late, finding missing condoms, when your at work and your stomach is doing flips and your vomiting, when the person becomes careless about your feelings and thinks your over-reacting.

Always go with your instincts.

Back