you love being as Aunt&Uncle?

sara1981

Reaction score
mostly sister and brother been raise kids and love visit aunt and uncle lots than parents.

my cousin always visit my mom's home sometimes not lots depends my cousin always love visit my grandma's house lots!

i have step-niece and step-nephew who lives in KS but i have 13 step-niece and step-nephew but im now as step-aunt dues my mom married to my step-dad.

I can't say much about being an uncle since I've only seen nephew #1 twice, nephew #2 once, and nephew #3 none.

My first nephew is very shy and I've only seen him when I went to Texas for Christmas Break. Hopefully, that will change when I move back to Texas for good. :)

I love being aunt! I ve been aunt since I was six years old! I have over 30 nieces and nephews. Some of them lived with us and I practically babysat them most of their lives. Now I am married and having two kids at home and expecting a baby on the way. Things are different now. I wish my nieces and nephews are closer to us so they can babysit my baby since it is their turn to babysit my baby!

I adore my nieces and nephews. They are fun to be around with. Now I m even more excited about raising my own child. It shld be fun...and I am sure itd a lot of work than babysitting my nieces/nephews.

I take my nephews and neice to come with me to travel Overseas for Holidays as I get to know them very well, also we go out to Resturant for Family Reunion occassionally.

i love to be aunt i have 2 nieces and one nephew
i just saw my niece and my nephew 2 weeks ago

I have 22, 21 & 17 years old nephews and niece in England. I continue contact my niece via email. She came to visit us for the weekends last April.

I am uncle, having two nieces. I don't feel any different because most of the time they don't pay attention to me and their parents didn't bring them to visit me because I am deaf and can't talk with them much so.. I am used with it.

I don't have my own niece or nephew. My baby brother don't want any kids. Dang! So he is an uncle to many nieces and nephews (he have more brothers and sisters than I do, we are half brother/sis).

My DHB have 4 nieces and no nephew. Our son is only boy on DHB's side. DHB's parent were thrilled to have a boy since they got 4 granddaughters. We got to see them couple weeks ago! The oldest is just turned 17, 10 (almost 11), 7 (she and our son are 10 months apart), and youngest is 4. We love them to death no matter how often we see them. :)

I love being an Aunt. I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews. They 7,5,4,11 months, and 6 months old. I babysit my 6 month old nephew a lot. I wish I could see thothers more but they live an hour away. I'm sure my 9 year old would like to see them more often too. I'm the aunt that spoils them all so they love to see me. :h5:

Of course I love being an aunt, Why wouldn't I?, I love all my nephews and nieces the same way. ;)

My step-sister has two children, a boy, age 10 and a girl, age 7. I have never met the children though I should meet them for my parents' sakes. They are only about 40 minutes away from me.

love bein uncle to my nephew and neice they are so special as my kids...
also im "Uncle" to some of my buddies kids..

I love being auntie, got two nieces from my only brother, I have no sisters. I love my nieces very much spending time and taking them places is priceless. They are young age oldest will be 11 years old soon and the other one turned 8 years old in June.

Last edited:
I wish I was an aunt. I have some nieces. but their mom is my stepsister and we don't talk much.

My sister isn't interested in having kids right now, so that leaves me to have the kids. ah well.

Back