you gone to the Honeymoon

sara1981

Reaction score
many million married people going to honeymoon for wedding trips after wedding like Europe,Jamaica,Bahamas,etc.

you gone honeymoon after wedding tell story

my wife and I have not gone on a honeymoon yet. We have been married for 5 years now and she did go to NY right after we got married, but that was by herself. She wanted to check out NTID and visit some friends

My husband and I went to San Diego and Mexico for our honeymoon. We wished that We would go other country but we cannot afford.

My husband and I went to San Diego and Mexico for our honeymoon. We wished that We would go other country but we cannot afford.

That is what we are hoping to do while I am stationed in Germany, go on a honeymoon finally.

never married.. and never went on honeymoon..

but if it was me.. i would love to go to key west or somewhere in mountain .. rent cabin and have fun .. :)

That is what we are hoping to do while I am stationed in Germany, go on a honeymoon finally.

My husband and I are going save money for go other country for our romantic vacation. Saving are not easy to do because living are so expensive also gas and taxes are so crazy.

With my first husband, we went to Puerto Vallarita, Mexico for a week. Was great!

With my 2nd...we were supposed to go to the Ponochos but I got sick with heart problems.

Hoping next summer we can make it up. :fingersx:

we went to Arches National park in southeastern Utah for 4 days. Ahhh....that brings back some great memories.

We were married over 30 years ago, and we never had a honeymoon. We were both junior enlisted people in the Navy at the time, and couldn't afford it. We had about $100 to spend on the entire wedding (including clothes), and reception.

We stayed at very expensive Melrose Place hotel in Dallas,Tx for 2 nights, then one year later we went to Rivera Maya, Mexico for late honeymoon. Last in July our 10th anniversary marriage , went to Negril,Jamaica for 9 days.. That island is such beautiful ! !

M-:afro:

Back