Yes, I know that Im back.

First I wanna to say Congratulations!

Thank you for welcome me..

Im sorry for forget to put the questions up in here.

Pregnancy;

How did you feel when you find out that you're pregnancy at first time?

When I found out that I was pregnancy with twins , I was just stunned cause i first thought that I was not able to have kid but turned out that I was pregnancy for real. I was so stunned for few days.

What's your craving? Craving oh man just almost everything but first pregnancy I had morning sickness and I had pop tarts for while.

Was your baby very active or not?

Yes very active after three moths.

Did you get pain from back or anything from pregnancy? Yes I had while I had twins..

When did you finally show that you're pregnant at?(Belly Bump) Oh yes I was showing at almost 4 months cause i was small such as 5 inch tall and had weighted 127lbs at being preg. with twins. U possible to be different cause u r having a single baby and for myself I had twins. so. Its different.. It is very wonderful experience by being a pregnant no matters u are single.

Labor;

When did you know when it's time for you to birth your baby? Ahh depend on what your child is ready to be born.. I was schedule to have my twins in Oct. but turned out they were born in Sept.. I recommed u to follow your family tree. Because when my mom had me and she thought I was born in Feb. but I was born in Dec. and I had three sisters on regular same schedule of their born schedules, but my youngest brother was supposed to be born in Nov. but was born in Oct. You never know it could happen to born in early or late or on time schedule. Never Expect.. Let it happen.. It is very beautiful at birth!

Did it pain? Yes when I had twins.

How long labor? First child it was 12 and half hours and then second one it was almost an hour and half.

Did you get the medicine for your pain?(Sorry forgot what it called) Yea I know what u mean by med.. for myself no i did not take any med..my water just broke out and then my bf had to rush me to hospital.

Who was there with you during you was in labor? Oh um when my water broken my bf called his sister and she had called cops parents and all that at the house an rushed me to E.R. and my bf was there at the labor .. my adopt son was with my bf's parents in waiting room ..

Birthing;

What weeks at you was birthing your baby? We thought it would be 40 but it turned out to be early than 40 weeks. U can't expect. Cause your child could be born early than 40 or late than..

You will be wonderful and will be excited.. As for your child's father. All you have to do is ignore him and focus on your child just like my two sisters. You will be so wonderful mother to this child!

Was your baby at right due or early or late? My tiwns were early than I expected.

Did you get c-section or naturally? Naturally at first child and second child I had C-Section cause the second child ( twins) had problems getting out at wrong way.

How did you feel when you first met your baby?
At first meet my twins. I was so cry and so happy..

How long did your baby and you have to stay in the hosptial before they let you guys go? Ah since I had twins we had stayed at three days. cause of my C-section with second child at low weight and my oldest child was at almost low weight. So at depend on how weight your child is born. I hope your child is born at normal weight..

I will come back to ask more questions if they are coming to my mind or some of my friends ask me. Thanks everybody.

Congratulations, Sorry to hear about the father is not gonna be part of baby's life, hope that will change, if not just fight for child support. ;)

There's some single mothers and fathers out there, you'll be facing many burdens, It's tough being a single parent but you'll make it through like every single parents out there has. Just keep your head above water and don't give up when it gets tough. I've been a single mother for 12 years, so I know what's it is like. :)

First of all is WELCOME BACK!!!!

Second, congrats and best of good luck !!!

Third, I'm very sorry to hear about the father of your unborn child left you both.

Monthly check with gyn.

Cream with oil lotion on your stomach to prevent from scretch....

I had a c-section with my first child after 38 hours labor and natural birth to my second child after 5 and half hours labor. I use no drugs for gave birth to my both sons.

Breastfeeding is the best recommendation...

http://www.alldeaf.com/parenting/9314-formula-bottle-via-breast-milk.html

Good Luck :thumb:

No drugs? What about your first one? C-section..:giggle:

Sweetheart,

Welcome back and congratulations on your pregnancy. :)

I can't answers to those questions as I don't have any kids of my own.

Thanks everybody for welcome me back and post to share with.

Im enjoying to learn more since I already know that every women arent same but, just wanted to learn about every women's experience. Since it's my first time.

So, yesterday is my last day to seeing doctor and got blood draw for check up on diabetics. Since, on this Friday Im picking my parents from Airport then start drive all the way to Michigan. Yes, I'm moving back to Michigan due by support with my family that all of my family and I need to support each other. I don't know when I will be back in Michigan due by my pregnant, I might will be annoy my parents for stop more often.

And, mothers are welcome to post more to share their stories with us.

Thanks!

Drive safe back to Michigan! You may want to stop one night to rest then drive the rest.

:hug: I know you'll be just fine!

Thanks everybody for welcome me back and post to share with.

Im enjoying to learn more since I already know that every women arent same but, just wanted to learn about every women's experience. Since it's my first time.

So, yesterday is my last day to seeing doctor and got blood draw for check up on diabetics. Since, on this Friday Im picking my parents from Airport then start drive all the way to Michigan. Yes, I'm moving back to Michigan due by support with my family that all of my family and I need to support each other. I don't know when I will be back in Michigan due by my pregnant, I might will be annoy my parents for stop more often.

And, mothers are welcome to post more to share their stories with us.

Thanks!

Congrats, Sweetheart! I bet that you are so exciting and neavous about new baby.

Back