WTF!!! Is someone steal my 3 pictures missing from my album

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I notice there three missing pictures from my album and I click it but its said ...

Invalid Picture specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator..

so Guess that someone tried steal my pictures or What!!!
:dunno:

I notice there three missing pictures from my album and I click it but its said ...

Invalid Picture specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator..

so Guess that someone tried steal my pictures or What!!!
:dunno:

I don't think anyone was trying to steal a picture. It probably has something to do with uploading the pictures and for some reason it was not acceptable on it's term.

I looked at your album and it shows you have 1 photo on Album #1 and 6 photos on Album #2. Which photos were missing from which album?

Hi Jolie

thanks for reply ...

Missing one picture at "Its me" Album

Missing all two pictures at "My home" Album??

three pictures missing.. :confused:

Hi Jolie

thanks for reply ...

Missing one picture at "Its me" Album

Missing all two pictures at "My home" Album??

three pictures missing.. :confused:

Ah, I see what you're saying. I also see it missing as well. I'm not exactly sure what happened with it. Did you notify Alex of this matter as well? If so, let's wait until Alex is on and he probably can sort this out for you.

I done e.mail him.. If i dont get reply from him in few days.. Can you contact him for me?

Thanks

Easy to steal your picture.

I copy and paste your picture. That is stealing. :nana:

You need to set your settings to private, if it is already then there is a problem with its image server.

That's strange. Hopefully Alex will get back to ya Phillips.

I got Alexie reply back.. so He is figure out now :dunno2: There' three pictures missing and blanks in my albums so I cannot remove it or try upload pictures again because Box will said Invalid Picture specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator??? :hmm:

Hopefully Alex will figure it out. Phillips.

if you did upload the pictures somewhere else using image hosting.. and you remove that.. then the pictures will be gone...

so i woudl go to image host and check to see if you did delete the pictures or not?

not sure if this help??? but i try.. ;)

There is other issues probably something to do with the server...

At least one of the social groups, when I wanted to read the next page, I would keep getting the "HTTP 404 Not Found/The page cannot be found" page. This has been going on for a while.

Thank you all... and Alexie too ..

its been fixed~ :D

Have a great weekend :wiggle:

Phillips,

It is great about your pictures is fixed. :)

Brian,

Perhaps you could PM Alex and explain the social group error you are having.

There is other issues probably something to do with the server...

At least one of the social groups, when I wanted to read the next page, I would keep getting the "HTTP 404 Not Found/The page cannot be found" page. This has been going on for a while.

Dude, it is not the server error - if it is a server error, it should state - "Server Database Error" so your error means that something's wrong with your internet

Phillips - I'm glad Alex worked that out for you and was able to get it sorted out. :)

Back