WTB: Working TTY Device

Applesseed

Reaction score
Yes, I know it sounds old school and obsolete but I'm looking for a functioning physical TTY device.

I used to be able to use NexTalk.net's TTY software with no problems. After DLing their latest version 7, everything went down - I can't seem to make outgoing calls. Version 7 doesn't work for me regardless it's 3 of my Windows XP or Vista computer. Two of my WinXP was dying so I bought a Macintosh. Unbeknown to me, NexTalk doesn't support Mac so I don't have any other options. Sure I did logged into NexTalk's site and try their TTY but regardless whom I try to contact, it doesn't go through (with both XP and Mac). Yup... even removing and reinstalling NexTalk doesn't help either.

So... here I am... looking for a TTY device - I don't care it's an obsolete technology... anybody has one or can recommend a reputable merchant I can purchase from?

I have the one you need. It is basically brand new. Use 1 or 2 time long time ago. thats about it. It does come with the original box. It is been in the box inside the closet collecting dust. Make an offer, PM me. Thanks!

Dude... your response to my initial post said "basically brand new". Seriously? Why does it show scuffs, marks and nicks? Let alone dust and some sort of hair sticking out from the keyboard and the acoustic cups - from your dog Anabella? In addition the 'A' button doesn't even WORK and stains on the buttons! For you to say "basically brand new" is being dishonest. To me, my definition of "brand new" or "like new" is exactly the same condition as it came from the manufacturer; no scuffs, no blemishes, no dust, EVERY single buttons are working, and NO white curly hair on the device.

You also said "it has been in the box inside the closet collecting dust". Really? Why am I looking at white curly hair? At least clean them off for health issues as some people are allergic to pets. You should be ashamed of yourself! To say you've used it 1 or 2 times in your life? That's totally BS! The 'A' button's not working!

Hi Appleseed

I have an HONEST brand new tty if you are interested. It literally came out of the box and was NEVER used. I prefer my old 660 so didn't use the new one. It looks like the 4425. If you are interested, let me know with an offer and your zip code and can get the shipping fee for you. I am more than willing to send you pictures if you wish. Please email me directly at verybusyaunt@rogers.com.

Dude... your response to my initial post said "basically brand new". Seriously? Why does it show scuffs, marks and nicks? Let alone dust and some sort of hair sticking out from the keyboard and the acoustic cups - from your dog Anabella? In addition the 'A' button doesn't even WORK and stains on the buttons! For you to say "basically brand new" is being dishonest. To me, my definition of "brand new" or "like new" is exactly the same condition as it came from the manufacturer; no scuffs, no blemishes, no dust, EVERY single buttons are working, and NO white curly hair on the device.

You also said "it has been in the box inside the closet collecting dust". Really? Why am I looking at white curly hair? At least clean them off for health issues as some people are allergic to pets. You should be ashamed of yourself! To say you've used it 1 or 2 times in your life? That's totally BS! The 'A' button's not working!

wtf? "it has been in the box inside the closet collecting dust"... yes it is and how can duct on tty when it is in the box? just the box collect duct or camera blurry or whatever it is. what a big deal you make. gfu and gl.

Back