wow ASL is the coolest language ever

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
I checked kateemaria's YouTube channel for ASL first lesson ... after watching this I realized its a bit same as mine native ksl wow tbh its really easy to learn except signing English alphabets .. gonna try different ASL Channels later this noon will download some asl stuff to show off my friends

Last edited:
Thought about coming over to the dark side BSL although I think isl much the same

I would love to learn other sign languages from other countries. I am fluent in ASL and English.

how about something different welsh WSL mind you proberly be signing to yourself

how about something different welsh WSL mind you proberly be signing to yourself

LSQ is more common here in USA than WSL. I probably should learn that first ..just too bad no classes being offered in foreign sign languages. I dont get out often to immerse myself in the languages to learn.

LSQ is more common here in USA than WSL. I probably should learn that first ..just too bad no classes being offered in foreign sign languages. I dont get out often to immerse myself in the languages to learn.

What's that wsl? Washington sign language?

Lsq has somw smooooooookin frenchie chicks too...smoooooookin.....
Its almost a distraction. I met a deafie from quwbcc city...and she was signing up a storm with me....
Her breats...
Damn
What did you sign?
Smoooookin chick...
Didnt even catch her name..mmm, prob something around her breast though..i admit...she had a good smile, and her bottom was great too, but...mmmmm
Think her name was .....i dunno..
Lsq..guys..
Learn it

Back