would youngest president of greek organization challenge oldest people at Gallaudet?

nat84

Reaction score
I wonder any you know if it is great about the youngest person who elected to be president of any greek organzation at Gallaudet, such as kappa gamma, phi kappa zeta, etc.?

I am surprised this person is not only to be challenge oldest members or people at Gallaudet or outside community, in the past, it always be happen because this person may be priodgy or smart who knows experiences through years.

Do you think it would be challenge if this person become president of greek organization? give your opinion and please put post down.

Thanks.

Anyone can be a president of a fraternity or a sorority, of course given it's qualification to be chosen as a president. It doesn't matter how old or young that person is in order to be a president of a fraternity or a sorority.

It is not only aimed at Gallaudet University. That goes for every and each colleges/universities out there.

I'm quite curious, Nat84 - Why is it that you're aiming stuffs that are related to Gallaudet when it can also apply to various colleges/universites?

And also why you do not join in any threads you create?

give your opinion and please put post down.

Thanks.

Why have we had to post in other threads where you do not bother to reply there? :ugh:

Sometimes you can reply here after we make posts because some of our replies can be invaluable or beneficial to you.

I think your threads are worthless and pointless, Nat84. :roll:

Back