would you meet deaf woman who is an current unemployment or bad record?

nat84

Reaction score
I wonder if any of you who are male think that would you meet deaf woman who is an current unemployment or bad record? Something you may know this woman may be other than whites like asians, hispanics, or blacks seem look miserable or tough life themselves who do not have a job after drop out of high school or attend community college, not getting higher education yet. Also, some of you realized about this woman may have bad record in the past that would know if she is really bad or else strange person that reason why she is around and have no job?

would you prefer to meet woman who had higher education and real job make happy life than meeting woman who had no job and lower education?

I wonder if any of you who are male think that would you meet deaf woman who is an current unemployment or bad record? Something you may know this woman may be other than whites like asians, hispanics, or blacks seem look miserable or tough life themselves who do not have a job after drop out of high school or attend community college, not getting higher education yet. Also, some of you realized about this woman may have bad record in the past that would know if she is really bad or else strange person that reason why she is around and have no job?

would you prefer to meet woman who had higher education and real job make happy life than meeting woman who had no job and lower education?

well - maybe that woman is just simply not the career type but probably more of a homemaker. if her personality is great.... hey why not?

:wave: I'm female myself. My advice is for you or anyone is to be carefully not to judge however as for today, there is bad economy lately and caused people getting laid or lose jobs. Depends on how long this person has been unemployment or situation. There is alot of people who had dropped out in high school however they succeed in their business career.

About bad record, well, like I said, it depends on the situation. Suppose if she or he did wrongful things during teen years then turned out become mature and gets out of her or his mess teen life. But, suppose if the person did a horrible crime like murder or molester or something serious...then there is a red flag about this person. That's something you need to be concern about.

Hope this helps~ :wave:

Does anybody but me wonder if we are part of some weird sociology project at Gallaudet?

Does anybody but me wonder if we are part of some weird sociology project at Gallaudet?

:giggle: Believe me you wouldn't find any geeks at GU sweating bullets over details...

It'd be hilarious if they used us as examples. :giggle:

:giggle: Believe me you wouldn't find any geeks at GU sweating bullets over details...

It'd be hilarious if they used us as examples. :giggle:

Well, we must represent a good cross section of the deaf population. I have been watching all Nat's posts from Gallaudet, and cumulatively they add up to some very odd preoccupations.:shock:

Well, we must represent a good cross section of the deaf population. I have been watching all Nat's posts from Gallaudet, and cumulatively they add up to some very odd preoccupations.:shock:

Hmm.. now you say that, I just ran up a rap sheet lookup and it seems that I have to concur.. But he may be just a curious george for one..

It seems more of psych to me, because general soc would focus on the more macro infos rather than minuscule details like this. But I am a few years old of a soc degree, maybe subjects and orientations have changed.

Unemployed won't be an issue, however if the chicks with bad past, or something like sociopaths or PTSD.... NO FUNKIN thanks! I have been there and though, NEVER AGAIN! The last one was the first and last one. I am glad I never moved there even though I would love to move in Northwest (Oregon). Funny, if had I moved there, I probably won't have good job. Glad I stick here than chasing crazy chicks.

I've noticed that as well. And yet--this individual wants to go to Harvard?! :scratch:

:wave:If, she is unemployed, Great! More time to spend with me and we go fishing, boating. :ty: Depends on how bad she is? :naughty: Education does not make a lady, friend or a good companion, IMHO. :)

Hmm.. now you say that, I just ran up a rap sheet lookup and it seems that I have to concur.. But he may be just a curious george for one..

It seems more of psych to me, because general soc would focus on the more macro infos rather than minuscule details like this. But I am a few years old of a soc degree, maybe subjects and orientations have changed.

If you will further note, this individual, having initiated some 20 threads, has not once come back to reply in any of them......

Hmm.. Maybe it's time we, the people try to get his/her attention. Let's all plan a surprise topic for nat84 about his birthday, and steamroll him[her] with personal questions.

Some here have already done this in some fashion or other.....to no avail.

Back