Would you buy these clothes for your kids?

I don't like those dress. It's very control! It sound like old fashion.

I guess that I should have emphasized the FLDS connection more because some posters are not getting the point. It's not the clothing per se but who is making the clothing, and where the money goes.

http://www.mix969.com

Are you knitting or crochet for clothes?? I would love for my girl to wear a knitting jacket, scarf, cute hat, tank. The knitting clothes are in style right now. You can check it out at Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade and see the knitting or crochet kids clothes available there.

Interesting article and also posts as well...

There're very common in Germany to buy similar like that for babies/toddlers. It's normal to me... :dunno:

Example what I had for my boys when they were babies/toddlers... I picked some up from that link.

Baby Onesie Shirt
Baby Boy Overalls
Baby Trousers (Jeans)
Onesie Undershirt (underwear)
Undershirt/Leggins In a set (underwear)
Sleepers With Feet (very common in Germany)
Boys Knit Jumpsuit (I knitted similar like this)

It's comfortable to wear for babies/toddlers... :dunno:

many million parents always know what give kids and teenagers for right and wrong clothing like going back to school.

IF i have my own children somedays but i can chose whatevers nice clothes for trips,shopping,etc i wanted treat my children to growups like adults not baby anymores if my own teenages daughters or son somedays using sexy clothes on graduation that not right! must go changes clothes for nice on occasion like graduation,wedding.I want treat my kids mature clothes and no sexy clothes and no gangsters.

IF boy looks my own teenagers daughter's thong or underwear i told boy please leave NOW i know i have makes my own rules if my daughter using thongs or underwears please pull pants or shorts if my own daughters have no shirt like bikini on i told her please shirt on!

Back