would like to get freebie ILY pin

Well, hopefully, IF you get a freebie, at least offer to pay for shipping. But why are you asking for a freebie in the first place?

my father could not find at my home so i want him to have that again that goes for mom too

You could find some ILY pins if you use the search engine. There are several styles at Harris Communications Inc. The only freebie is the free catalog. Sorry, friend.

I have the At Home WW kit from 2001 but quit after a week (dont ask me why, LOL) but I am very determined to stick to it now. I wonder if I can use the old program or do I need to use the new updated program 2008/2009? What would be different? The 2001 kit was Winning Points if that helps.

It is not possible for me to go to WW meetings because I have 2 little kids at home and my husband works crazy hours so I can only do it at home.

Thanks!

I have the At Home WW kit from 2001 but quit after a week (dont ask me why, LOL) but I am very determined to stick to it now. I wonder if I can use the old program or do I need to use the new updated program 2008/2009? What would be different? The 2001 kit was Winning Points if that helps.

It is not possible for me to go to WW meetings because I have 2 little kids at home and my husband works crazy hours so I can only do it at home.

Thanks!

I'm not understanding this in the context of this topic.....

I'm not understanding this in the context of this topic.....

What's wrong with you Tousi? There's always room for Weight Watcher's. And if you are wearing an ILY pin, you should take it off at the weigh in.

I hope that clears it up for you!:P

What's wrong with you Tousi? There's always room for Weight Watcher's. And if you are wearing an ILY pin, you should take it off at the weigh in.

I hope that clears it up for you!:P
:lol:

I wonder i willing to pay shipping and handle but i wonder if there the best pin dad can enjoy it and show off .

not on ebay i hate ebay i wiling to send money onder if anyone who have better than ebay not tooo prices

i have an ily pin i got from high school graduation i can send to you. do you have vibrating alarm clock you are not using that you want to trade?

Back