Would like let you know abt Deaf day for June and Aug

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
I would like let y'all know about Cedar point for deaf day on aug 7, 2004 (saturday) i was infrom from newletter at deaf club, so I will post in here and find out more for Aug. There another deaf day for six flag in June too but don't know when date is.. i will find out from deaf club then will post in here for 2 deaf day one for Six Flag and one for Cedar Point plus price for park and ects. If y'all have any question about this just drop relay i will more happy let y'all konw about that thanks for ur time :thumb:

:ily:

Where is Cedar Point Heading at? Are we suppose to meet At a Special Place like Table or Front Of Cedar Point?

It's will be front by Cedar Point also i'm gonna there this Aug also i would love meet you and ur twin sis and RR and rest of member who interesting gonna to CP this aug or not

LovelyBlkGal said:
It's will be front by Cedar Point also i'm gonna there this Aug also i would love meet you and ur twin sis and RR and rest of member who interesting gonna to CP this aug or not

Awww.. So it would be In Ohio? I don't think I could make it in Auguest that is when we have a lots of Big Shows out in the West. Sorry!:(

Damn that, I've wanted to go there Cedar Point so badly.... ahh..*exhales* My husband before I met him.. He went to Cedar Point longest years ago. He was told me everything about Cedar Point was really awesome...

In my mind.. damn him.. I already drooling... *ahem*.. Thanks LovelyBlkGal for posting about this topic... Perfect.. I was hoping to ask my husband if to see possible for us go Cedar Point on August 7th 2004. Will find it out about this soon..
Thanks again... :thumb:

That's sounds great LovelyBlkGurl....I might go and meet you there...unless there 's no Rib-Cook-off that weekend....

btw, which Deaf Club do you go to?....I'm curious

hmm... cedar point.. never been there.

Here in minnesota.. June (third Saturday i think) will have deaf day at Valleyfair

also in June in Wisc. gonna have deaf day at Wisc. Dells dunno what date yet..

Cheri said:
Awww.. So it would be In Ohio? I don't think I could make it in Auguest that is when we have a lots of Big Shows out in the West. Sorry!:(

Yes in Sandeky (sp) Ohio if you can't make it i do uddy there alway next time smile Cheri

Bullym0m said:
Damn that, I've wanted to go there Cedar Point so badly.... ahh..*exhales* My husband before I met him.. He went to Cedar Point longest years ago. He was told me everything about Cedar Point was really awesome...

In my mind.. damn him.. I already drooling... *ahem*.. Thanks LovelyBlkGal for posting about this topic... Perfect.. I was hoping to ask my husband if to see possible for us go Cedar Point on August 7th 2004. Will find it out about this soon..
Thanks again... :thumb:

You should go to Cedar Point bec there is really BLAST TIME and more than 1,000 deaf ppl in there last year, i did go there last year it's so fun also hope see you in there! :thumb: BullyMom

^Angel^ said:
That's sounds great LovelyBlkGurl....I might go and meet you there...unless there 's no Rib-Cook-off that weekend....

btw, which Deaf Club do you go to?....I'm curious

Huggs Angle I alway go to toledo deaf club but last time i haven't gone there since last year

Sorry, my bad, please delete this, thanks!

Last edited:
Back